He deserved better

Seriously why the flying fuck did DC fucking kill him off? Movie synergy?

Are you talking about that shit Jim Lee design?

Superbro.

The same reason people lost their shit with DCEU Superman. NOT MUH Superfags.

They think he was too different from the one they think they're accustomed with, despite never stopping to read his books.

Because let's be honest, these NOT MUH Superfags don't know shit. You can see that in the current books with them complaining about Pre-52 Superman attacking first and asking questions later, as if that hadn't always been one of the character flaws with Pre-52 Superman.

because his most memorable moment was when he punched a cop and he spent 2 years running around in jeans.
New 52 Superman was replaced with his Post-Crisis self and revealed not to be the real Superman, a part of Rebirth is the retcon that the New 52 Earth is a different earth from the Post-Crisis one, but the characters in the book don't know it yet.

This shit is confusing.

Those people ruined everything. Superbro just started off a little more reckless but he was still Superman. It just goes to show how many people actually read comics.

it really isn't

Exactly after truth all that Superman needed was just better writing and stop with the shitty crossovers. Now we have a writer who is WAY past his prime writing AC.

It's not just Superbro that's gone without a reason. Conner is also in limbo for no reason.

>the New 52 Earth is NOT a different earth from the Post-Crisis one

fixed sorry.

Superman has only had a defined personality for 80 years, you don't put lipstick on a pig and call it a supermodel.

as for Superman attacking first and asking questions later, normally I would hate it he's worked with alt Lex's before but in this case I love it, Clark is clearly irritated with Luthor and wants no part of his BS and it shows in the dialogue and and art

The butthurt from the new52perman fans grows sweeter by the day.

DC is a mess and has been messing up Superman longer than they have been messing up Green Lantern

>They even killed his dog too.

Yes, he deserves better. I can't comprehend how this is a valid treatment for your titular character of the last five years.

Who is New 52 Lois then?

While I never read any Superbro stuff I'm currently picking up both Action Comics and Superman now because they're both actually quite good.

But I do feel for people who were enjoying Superbro, especially as Superbro is the "proper" Superman of the New 52 Universe, while Superdad isn't.

I don't think most of N52 Superman's stories where good or anything, but replacing him outright with the pre52 version is so damn convoluted. Just make N52 superman more like his older counterpart, now you have this ridiculous mess that only Big Two comics would support.

Hell they could have just merged them and keep most of Pre New 52 superman traits and that would have been fine

>The same reason people lost their shit with DCEU Superman. NOT MUH Superfags.

To be fair, the DCEU Superman has been pretty shit so far. I liked him in Man of Steel, and you could've easily made a case for him in that, seeing as how it was the story of him becoming Superman. But in Batman v Superman, he was more of a mopey wet blanket than before, and then died at the end of the movie, despite this being only the 2nd film.

Not to mention the Trinity and the Justice League are finally meeting for the first time in movies, and Superman is gonna be absent for that, for the majority of JL. All the characters frienships are gonna grow as they banter and interact, and Superman won't even show up til the end, so he'll get no development with them. Fucking 99% of the Trinity interactions in BvS was between Batman and Wonder Woman.

So let's cut the shit. Superman fans have every right to be fucking upset with the DCEU's portrayal of him.

>>They even killed his dog too.

Like I said in the other thread I imagine Superbro coming back would look a little like this:

Superbro: Whew lad, being dead was awesome, what did I miss?

WW: The day after you died I decided that I never loved you and that you really look more truthy with another woman. I'm probably already in a relationship with fucking Cyborg or some shit.

Krypto: *is dead*

Newlois: still fucking some other dude. This time it's probably new and improved superpussy Clark Kent for extra salt.

Lex: Welcome back buddy.

Batman: I think me and the other Superguy are the *real* world's finest. Fuck off now and forget where this cave is, scrub.

Saddened he checks into his Fortress only to find out someone's squatting in there and has redecorated because of fucking course the dude feels entitled to all his shit.

Superbro is suffering.

He's not fucking permanently dead, you idiot.

>revealed not to be the real Superman
This is such a bullshit plot point that clearly won't stick.

It don't matter much. Both were Superman. If Superbro comes back pre-52 Supes will beat him to death like doomsday

How aren't they the same person with the same powers would't they be even?

What's up with the sudden love for N52 supes? I actually thought that I was one of few fans who liked him and wasn't happy that superdad was going to take his place, but I get over it and warmed up to superdad which his series become one of my favorite rebirth books so far.

>What's up with the sudden love for N52 supes?

Happy fans don't hang around places like this bitching about how happy they are about shit.

It honestly turned me off the rebirth shit and I say this as someone that loves Lois & Clark together

I was kidding, but pre-52 has more EXP if they did fight.

Because he got fucked over, all of this could have been resolved with better writing.

As a moderately casual DC reader and fairly heavy Marvel reader, can someone fucking explain Rebirth to me?