MINNESOTA CUCKED: First Somali Refugee State Legislator Coming

bigstory.ap.org/article/131e7e7d591c4ca691288873d0aba972/somali-activist-wins-minneapolis-district-democratic

Cucks are warming up their hands to clap like seals when this refugee Muslim bitch gets in come November. She's 99% guaranteed to win because that seat is in Minneapolis, safe Democrat.

Will Minnesota ever uncuckf?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_14,_1891_lynchings
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Will the west ever uncuckf?
fixed for you

You're right, of course. Feels like Minnesota is a little further down the road, electing a fucking refugee for office.

Also a good lesson in demographics. For the last two or three election cycles, the Somali Muslims would get closer and closer as their numbers grew, and now they finally kicked out a 40 year incumbent.

She was as draconian libfag bitch, too, ruined by her own party's policies. Sweet irony.

Somalis vote completely along racial/Islamic lines if given a choice.

Can someone explain to me how and why the hell a refugee can run for this? I thought you needed to be a citizen. What power does this seat have?

Somalis are fine. Take it easy. They're immigrants, like almost everyone else in this country. My family is pureblood Italian - they didn't have it easy, then they made some money, then it was fine. Land of opportunity.

Do you see italians havinflg gun fights on the street and using other italians in wheelbarrows as technicals?

Incumbent woman was a bitch. Fuck her

They voted for Rubio and have Al Franken in control. Gas Minnesota. Turn the fucking heat up on the cold ass shit state.

No

Good. Muslims are the only true conservatives in America. Everyone else is just a fag or fag-enabler.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_14,_1891_lynchings

Nah our story in America has always been peaceful and no one has been persecuted and no one has committed crime and there was never a mafia

I'm here. There's nothing really great here. I'll volunteer it as an accelerationist experiment. Let's go as far left as possible.

It's an MN state house seat. So you can bet she'll vote to give more of everyone else's money to refugees and let drug dealers and Isis recruits off with a slap on the wrist.

Somalia still has gunfights and war gangs. Try harder.

You know what would be really surprising? When the Somalis shoot ahead on the wealth/class ladder and the African-American community stays just as poor as they are now.

I saw this on the local news today.

It made me sad I live in such a cucked state.

MN here

JUST

pls end my fucking state

God is great. America abandoned God and so He sent his faithful to save this land and it's people.

Can there be any doubt now that we walk hand in hand with Allah?

Join us.

Her republican opponent is also somali

Soooo.....There's that

SaintPaulfag here, army recruiter said that more people in MN join terrorist cells that the military.
J U S T
U
S
T

What do you fight us for?

So that criminals can run your cities? Is it for all the faggots that you fight?

Do you fight for your American women who have turned from you? Look and behold, a good Muslim woman is superior to even the men of this state.

The West is dying takbir.

Minneapolis is now Mogadishu with snow.

Oh what a time to be alive. Americans argue whether a man in a dress is really a woman while we muslims take over the whole show.

YOU FUCKING KEK

I LIVE IN THE OUTSKIRTS OF MINNEAPOLIS AND DEAL WITH THESE PIECES OF SHIT EVERY DAY.

THEY ALL FUCKING SUCK, DONT SPEAK ENGLISH AND SMELL LIKE SHIT

As OP, I know your pain. I'm south of the river, and conservacucks are predictably turning on Jason Lewis for Congress because he supports Trump and is endorsed by people like Rand Paul.

When he won his primary last night, there were already "Republicans for Craig" (the Democrat) popping up on Twitter. Even our conservatives are cucks, which is why Rubio was shilled into a caucus win here.

What's the deal with Somalians in America? Here in Sweden we're told that they're very successful and that the reason the suck so much in Sweden is because Sweden sucks. Must be a lie, right?

>Will Minnesota ever uncuckf?

Relax, they are people just like you...

>Will New Sweden ever uncuck?
lel

>satan
Fixed that for you

Minnesota here. SEND HELP

If driving cabs, working at Walmart/Target, and owning a shitty corner store is considered successful, then sure. They're doing great.

We really are, just more chaste, moral, ethical, have better families, less rebellious, not drunk every night, less prone to crime and almost never go to jail. Oh and we are waaaaaay less gay.

Sort of an improved American inshallah.

I spend my summers in St. Paul and I work as a "gutter" for government projects. We go into Little Somalia and gut the place to make way for the next residents. They butcher and clean animals in their living rooms. I've found crack four different times and once what we believed to be afterbirth. They are not human.

First generation and all that. Everyone starts somewhere.

Hey, at least we are willing to work jobs, unlike your new generation kek

>American would rather live with Mom than drive a cab
>hates cab drivers anyway

Tell me more
>Islam has a concept called Jihad, which is more or less trying to violently convert your country
>Islam has a concept called Hijrah, which is more or less trying to convert your country through immigration and breeding
>Islam has a concept called Taqiyya, which is more or less the idea they can lie to you in the name of their god
>Islam has a concept called Jizya, which is more a less a tax they put on infidels for not converting and living while living near them
>Islam has a concept called Taharrush, which is basically a game they play involving gang rape
>Islam has a concept called child marriage, which basically is pedophilia

It gets funny when you remember Minnesota is like 80% Swedes and Finns

I see nothing to apologize for, that list is a GREAT guide for men to stay on top of society tbqh infidel.

Watch as we dazzle America with our success.

italians weren't muslim

So they actually have jobs? Our Somalians are 100% on welfare. They suck, in some ways they're worse than gypsies.

>Minnesota
>High Swedish heritage
>Coincidence, no
>Cold
>They magically put the Somalians there of all places

they are arab niggers coming from a failed state. what would you expect?

That's because Swedish people are intolerant my infidel friend.

Seems like they are on the right path then.

Wtf is wrong with swedes. It must be in their DNA

Swedes have a genetic lust for Somali cock

Kill yourself.

Oh please. I just looked at the Hennepin county jail roster, a good 50% have Somali names.

Christian permissiveness actually. It has wrecked the people of Europe and their diaspora.

Arabs are not so suicidal.

Racist police forces, I'm sure you are aware of the systematic white supremacy in America.

Well enjoy it while it lasts!

Kek. Now I know that's just bait.

>Minnesota is where all the Swedes went

our blood is cursed!

>swedes
>Christian permissiveness

Because no one else anywhere in the world is Christian.
>What were the crusades

>sage

Not my state.

NOT MY STATE.

>Watch as we dazzle America with our success.

>oil bubbles out of the sand...

Tell me more!

White America is on it's last dominant generation tbqh infidel. You must feel it in your bones.

Don't worry, we will be good rulers.

Nope. Somalians are not getting laid here, they're not wanted even by our worst race-mixers. If you want black cock you're not going for a Somalian.

nothing is yours. We will share this land together inshallah and Muslims will save your people from their secular ways.

Just lie back and let it happen. It only stings if you fight it.

it is sad that compassion and consideration is exploited this way
Most people are naive with the demographics problem, no matter if they are polite to immigrants or not

Haha you thought Earth was a garden. But it's not. Earth is still a jungle and the strong will rule.

Little Somalia.

You see some other outcome?

Do tell

reminder that minnesota has the highest rate of swedes in america, its like pottery :^)

Somalis are actually fine here tbhfam. Pretty much all the men work. Little to no crime. They almost all speak English. Definitely better citizens than than the native dindus. Only complaint is that somali moms let their kids run wild in the road. biking, toys, jump rope, the whole shebang.

Still fuck refugees in congress tho

I think Sup Forums is a message board about how a (((minority))) is currently dominating not only America but the whole world.

you are absolutely full of shit

t. rice county

>>Whites disappear
>>Infrastructure crumbles, everything turns to shit
>>Somalis start fighting each other like always
>>They run and become refugees elsewhere.

I'm onto you Mohammed.

Come on down South. We've got room. We have Mexicans but they dress like cowboys and are cool. No fucking Somali shitskins.

I don't remember any Italians blowing themselves up and yelling Snackbar off the top of their lungs either.

>Italians confirmed as niggers

So Minnesota is currently the whitest in USA? You know how it goes.

I'm going to be blunt for your own good. That is a white trash fantasy famalam.

Those white people are loooooong gone and not coming back. Look at the new generation and don't despair, but accept the weak clay you have left.

Convert now, soon. Before the rush. Accept Mohammed and embrace Allah.

What do you fight me for? For the jews? So that faggots can roam your streets? Do you fight us for the secular progressives?

For American women to have careers?

I'm here, for you user. To invite you to walk with me on a better path.

Are Somalians black/Arab mixes? they look so ugly.

Same....in Minneapolis as well.

Feel bad bruh. What can we do to uncuck our state user. I think the reason why we are so cucked is because of all of the Swedish immigrants that came here in the 19th and 20th centuries.

>Are Somalians black/Arab mixes?
Pretty much I think.

The US has been cucked for years. No surprise.

We win, Sviar

We win

t. Geat

The very fact that our state voted for Rubio in the Republican caucus and not Trump makes me very sad.

>What do you fight me for?
Because Muhammad is not the prophet of God, he spoke for Iblis.
The Koran is false and cannot save you.

>Convert now, soon. Before the rush. Accept Mohammed and embrace Allah.

I would have better luck in believing in imaginary Zeus rather than your goat fucking god. It is a religion that is stuck in the 7th century and is incompatible with the modern Western world.

Either assimilate and become an American or GTFO!

Then don't worry about it unbelievers :)

We are entering the new Golden Age of Islam and frankly there is nothing that will prevent this.

It is God's will. And we obey His laws, not your sorry constitution and not your lame amendments.

I am just another sword in the Army of God. Walk with me and help save this wicked land.

Or stay out of our way....

>Shitty Islam troll attempt

2/10 (why no Aloha Snackbar?)

That has never happened in Minnesota, so your statement is void

Everything I have told you is true. It will come to pass.

White supremacy on this continent is in it's last generation. American has been a wicked land, the Synagogue of Satan for far too long.

But God sends His armies to root out and destroy the evils here. We are on the cusp of the greatest battle between good and evil this continent has ever witnessed.

These hills and valleys will run bright red with the blood of the infidels. God wills it.

As a Minneapolis resident, this right here. I could care less the Somali got in but the incumbent was shit.

See, we can share this land together.

Thank you for your kindness.