Will there ever be a Sup Forums colony or are we doomed to just remain commentators of world events?

Will there ever be a Sup Forums colony or are we doomed to just remain commentators of world events?

One of us is gonna settle an off the grid community somewhere in Canada or the US and we will all be invited to move there. Thats how itll prolly happen

>Leaf
Your country isn't worthy of my freedom

A Sup Forums colony would be the biggest sausage fest in the history of mankind. Since most of us are lonely neck-beards, we would resort to faggotry to release our sexual pleasures because no women would want to sleep with us.

The colony is within us, brother.

Wherever we go, we bring analytical truth with us; people may choose not to listen, but we can make them hear us.

We're disconnected, but connected with a bond stronger than any hive, colony, tribe, country or planet.

The more you talk to others, no matter where, the things you see and hear, which they may be blind to, you're--we're, eternal.

once we're uploaded and stuff, yeah
we can shitpost forever together

We are vikings, we just steal the woman.

We would have Lauren and Kayla

It wouldn't last a week.

R A R E
A
R
E

Even if we can't see each other, we're meeting right now, and it's amazing. I'm so happy that we're posting in the same thread, I'm shaking. Sup Forums is like No Man's Sky but so much bigger.

Move to Utah lads. It will be the least degenerate post-US country

I think I heard awhile ago anons wanted to use that floating city stuff but that's years in the future.

The singularity is upon us, 20 years max, we will become one & proceed into space, we will eventually encounter a boltzmann brain & do battle with it

>Utah
It'll also be the first to go to the volcano

digits confirm

memetic warfare has embedded the truth in the collective unconciousness. we cannot be stopped.

Pfft the dust will cover the hemisphere, you'll be able to handle it

>kek smites all of his followers for not heeding happening predicitons

What are sex robots.

r/The_Donald is Sup Forums's colony, in one of the most dangerous and inhospitable left-wing safe zones on the internet.

N A M I B I A

I checked it out and they're going nowhere

I remember one of the admins suggested on their forum having a "ministry of culture" and annually rotating holidays from different countries in Europe.

Also, they are against loans which is really stupid.

We practically exist on a higher plane, exempt from society due to mental illness.

How easy are neetbux here in the states?

I remember a friend from HS had literal millionaire parents but since they retired early, he got $2000 a month in welfare just because he could.

The whole world will belong to us soon.

NOVEMBER.

ominous

It can happen if you want it badly enough.

And I will report its location to the feds and they will either kill you all or run you off.

My sides

I keep thinking to myself that I should improve myself nonstop, become very educated on my free time, and make money using other venues than standard jobs so I could do just that.

I honestly wish we had a Sup Forums social group dedicated around self improvement so it wasn't so daunting.

You can try on steam but there's like 500 people in a Sup Forums group and hardly anyone ever talks on there.

>steam

I was hoping skype or something. I would make a thread for it but it would no doubt be banned by mods

Skype is heavily monitored by the NSA. No one on Sup Forums would join that.

what are some options then?

I'm not sure. Steam and maybe ask Sup Forums I suppose. I don't know how that Tox thing was coming along. Maybe meetup at Trump rallies or other groups.

Maybe we should start small with local meet ups or something.

i suggest taking Madagascar with a sizable army and establishing whitopia there

Sup Forums would be too paranoid to meetup even though we're in all honesty a bunch of nobodies

Well we certainly won't get a colony if we can't even get a meet up going.

we need to agree on the location of white-opia first

Bir Tawil is pretty sizable and is the only unclaimed land in the world

I own 60 acres in a remote area of Iowa. I keep meaning to do something with it but I'm not nor am I interested in farming it like my father and grandfather did before me. I have a good job and an education just like they wanted. They didn't want me slaving away in fields and barely scraping by trying to compete with big farm business.

That said, I don't want to sell it either. Starting some kind of racist anti government commune has been done before and never ended well.

i feel like its a bit to close for comfort to the mudslimes. shmolo might try something