It's over!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ygOc8ny7yY0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

at least he can avoid trees

ITS OOMPA LOOMPA YOU FUCKING ELDER LICH LOOKING SKANK

HORY SHET

Wow. She is a slow learner.

Every time she goes after Trump, she gets BTFO at max speed.

I dont understand, can someone translate this? Reading this makes me feel like I'm stroking out.

underraped

She's saying Trump is incontinent and fat.

cher would be easy to take down. i hope trump comes back at her because he could utterly destroy her.

Oh my god I cannot wait for a SAVAGE tweet from the Don on this ancient whore.

Nothing would make me happier, I fucking despise Cher.

Just like Cher's daughter....

>he's rich so of course he eats expensive caviar everyday

Not so fast sparky...

Rekt!

W2C?

Is she 12?

Nice response lady.

>implying it's even worth responding to

FPBP

>ELDER LICH LOOKING

My sides

What?

Liberals have zero class

Why does she always tweet in such a weird manner?

Please tell me this is an edit. This is a grade school taunt.

Google chers ex husband ya dingus

What the actual fuck is she trying to say? It's like a dog trying to speak newspeak from 1984

She's older than Trump

sonny bono died in a skiing accident by colliding with a tree

How can you wear an oompah loompa?

I got this assault diaper in 15 minutes. Didn't even ask my age. Disgusting.

Well, guess I'm a #SonnyMissile now.

Maybe she's hoping it kills her.

Someone tweet her a suicide hotline.

>sonny bono died in a skiing accident by colliding with a tree

And he was a republican. If he was alive today, he'd be voting for Trump.

Best thing he ever did was divorce that skank.

why doesn't the +follow button work

REKT

Jesus Christ. What the fuck am I reading?

Depends are an adult diapers brand.

This is epic I should tweet this to her

aye monica she barely knows the abc's

What is it with Leftists? How does she think saying "wears Depends" conjures up anything other than nightmarish images of Hillary?

Translation- so many people say that trump wears "umpha loopa" Depends, and fills his stomach with cheaply packaged fish eggs. But hey, just a theory. A Gay Theory!

> not voting for something this sexy

Wtf I hate trump now

Yeah Trump is a total poo poo head.

This is why I hate America, these worthless celebrities who did something noteworthy 40 years ago hang around forever and get attention for some reason even though nobody over 20 knows who they are. Cher, Keith Richards, Madonna, 80s sitcom star, etc

this

thanks burgerbro

She looks like a corpse in that picture.

w-was she alright?

This mummified looking bitch trying hard to stay relevant.

So thats what ancient old retired witches do. They support other ancient old retired witches.
Cher needs to take a note from Sonny, and kiss a tree, really fast!

This

God Damn destroyed OP

That's funny as there was confirmation Hillary wears adult diapers, she forgets who she is for a minute or so and pisses and shits her pants, then when she comes through she goes into violent screaming rages.

Pic related, mentioning to her wahabi fanatic aide that she soiled herself again.

> He was one of twelve co-sponsors of a House bill extending copyright. Although that bill was never voted on in the Senate, a similar Senate bill was passed after his death and named the Sonny Bono Copyright Term Extension Act in his memory. It is also known (derisively) as the Mickey Mouse Protection Act.

Disgusting

Though I think Mary Bono Mack was worse

Okay there, Eminem

youtube.com/watch?v=ygOc8ny7yY0

ITT OPEN trolls everyone with the comment from a washed up hack.. here's a repost for u shits tain...
>84903348 #
it's not a 'clinton loss' that i'm looking for. i just want to see them both die. organically. and soon. bill clinton is a walking cartoon at this point and hillary looks like passing wind would topple her with every step.... it's like the reaper sits atop them in the clouds and smiles down ... letting them go on about their 'lives' ... just to see what mischief they will get up to.. I want to see him slip walking off a stage... body flailing wildly and incredibly upwards... a tangled mass of elbows and bowling bowl head... and then BAM, he hits the ground but you hear his head hit first with an egg shell CRACK... and the hubanimarian is dead.. off to chase that great white skirt across the beautiful blue sky....

Copy pasta in effect.

...>84903348 #
it's not a 'clinton loss' that i'm looking for.

.... for her...an intestinal bleed... from nowhere... undetected somehow... she passes a really good fart in the backseat of whatever vehicle is being driven around in.. she spontaneously and deeply laughs for the first time in years... her face reddens a bit, she reaches up to dab tears away before her makeup is ruined, but there are none. she never has been able to cry.. this makes her laugh harder... she starts coughing...deep, belly-fulls of air being expelled up across her larynx... she coughs a mouthful of blood.. it is not a messy scene... she hasn't much blood to give..not from her lungs or throat.. not now.. she BANGS on the window that separates her from the idiot nigger (her words, not mine) driver and the black SUV screeches to a halt.. 'dr. okunola' rips the backdoor open, but his face is met by her fingernails..her last coherent act in life is to gouge out his right eye.. there is a pool of black blood in the seat that she has evacuated... her pantsuit is messed heavily in the rear... the smell is profound... 'dr. okunola' gently lays her upon the ground, his medical training running his maimed body on sheer instinct. he points a .45 at hilldog's head and fires.