Burgers, does it amuse you to learn that there exists a large subculture of rural Swedes larping as Americans?

Burgers, does it amuse you to learn that there exists a large subculture of rural Swedes larping as Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raggare
youtube.com/watch?v=aJiv5A8d9TE
youtu.be/LBfMe-BCFqE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

At least they're larping as something masculine for a change.

Do they larp as the cucks up north?

TOPKEK!

Is this real? Can you tell me what the motivation is here? Is this irony?

FPBP

There are a lot of Swedes in the US that are actually living as Americans. Non nigger/Jew American culture is based.

I have absolutely no animosity toward Swedes, but I have to LMAO at FPBP.
LOLOLOLLOOLOLOOL!

Can we trade them for the Minnesotans that pretend they're Swedish?

>does it amuse you to learn that there exists a large subculture of rural Swedes larping as Americans?

no. Plenty of white trash people here LARP as nazis. Everyone LARPs as everyone

its a subculture based around 1950s Americana hotrods,greaser motocycles, rock n roll ect.

>Sven can ah sleep with yer wife tonaight?
>Sure thang Ahmed, lemme just ask mah wife's son iffin' it's okay
>Yeup he's awlraight with it.

What? We don't know about this, no.

idk senpai one of my favorite bands (rebel son, check them out) is southern rock and there is always euros in the comment section.

I remember a coupkle years ago I was building a Bruce Springsteen radio station on Pandora, and about 50% of the songs that were played were Swedish. It was bizarre, I never heard something like that before.

I say GOOD. Compared to the majority of our cultural exports, "classic Americanism" is pretty hot desu.

The japs do this too, to a greater level of hilarity.

The future is bright!

hell yeah

love it.
keep it up.
make sweden great again.

It's flattering I suppose but I hope they have fun at least. Europeans are a bit odd so I usually give this sort of stuff a pass.

What else are they going to larp as? Swedes? Surely blackface is illegal in Sweden.

They look more rockabilly than redneck.

Nothing new. Tons of Europeans are into American car culture, Route 66, Johnny Cash, etc., etc.

that's actually really flattering. I don't get why people get so upset about cultural appropriation, I'm from the south and I love that they're using the rebel flag

Fuck Sonny he sold out before SJW were even a thing.

US would be far better off along with Europe. Humanity would be far more advanced.

it's a real thing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raggare

Well, there are different categories.

The biggest classic American car meet in the Sweden.

Still American.

I think it's great that they're acknowledging that America is the best country in the world and they wish they lived here.

Looks like a red road runner 440 just off the right side. Maybe a 60s Nova. Thoughts?

And God bless them. There is no more noble pursuit than to be an American.

One day soon once the God Emperor annexes the rest of the planet Earth to America they will get to be Americans for real.

I am completely uninterested in cars aside from something that gets me from A to B.

But I think it is fun that these people have something that they like to do and I am quite impressed that they drive around in those in a country were gas is 5.50 per gallon.

youtube.com/watch?v=aJiv5A8d9TE

Swedes responding to a dominant culture or what?
Southerner here, someone explain this.
That's disturbing.

They are even fat too. Now that is dedication.

It's redneck rockabilly with grease, sweat, beer and attitude.

They're appropriating our culture. quickly, we must call the swedish minister of diversity so they can punish these bigots.

It's mostly rural folks who decided that classic American cars are cool and then developed a sub-culture around that.

Damn those whites stealing our white culture, they'll probably get away with it too!

Yeah these guys are swedish, all about that American rock music.youtu.be/LBfMe-BCFqE

How does Germany feel knowing that we larp as them? We have these villages all over the US, many with their own oktoberfest celebrations. This one is in Washington state.

Does is amuse you that there exists a large subculture of urban Americans LARPing as Swedes?

>Due to Raggare culture there are more restored 1950s American cars in Sweden than in the entire USA[5] and although only two 1958 Cadillac convertibles were sold in Sweden there are now 200 of them in Sweden.[5] Between 4000 and 5000 classic US cars are imported to Sweden each year.
>raggare can use stock US cars and still standout compared to the more sober Swedish cars
>The original phenomenon unleashed moral panic but the contemporary raggare subculture tends to be met with amusement or mild disapproval by mainstream society.
Kek based

They need to eat more. Too skinny.

Are Swedes just cultural chameleons?
Try this, put one next to a district cultural identity person and watch as they morph before your eyes.

skeptical they have more restored classics desu

That is cultural appropriation, and it must stop.

We should open up the North and allow a new wave of Nordic people's to supplant the existing cucks.

hot rod car culture is a world wide phenomenon. rich sand niggers looooove big american cars too. you should watch drift videos of them in their crown vics. its awesome...

Burgerboos are here too, my dad is one. He's 220 lbs, wears a cowboy hat everywhere and eats steak for every meal. He also has a framed copy of the constitution in his office.

DIXIE PRIDE WORLD WIDE

Eat your poutine and shut the fuck up autistic cousin.

Your dad sounds like a good guy. Would drink beer and have a steak with.

Yes, it's also funny looking at Finnish car culture who has similar tastes. Automatic American V8s in shitty 70s-90s cars and trucks. Netti-auto is a goldmine.

I want more photos

Also any "biker" gang anywhere makes me lol

Finland is to Sweden what South Korea is to Japan.

Our great mongol allies will copy every darn thing we do.

Don't care

you faggots larp? no wonder you let the orcs ravage your children. your so disconnected from reality you think its some D&D shit

But why? That's like a Danish dude larping as an Australian and adopting a dingo while grilling prawns on the barbie.

>standing on the flag on 1:01

cringe

kek not that much of a different then weeboo car owners over here

looks like a dodge?

Looks a lot like a 4-door ford galaxie to me.

dat dere's a ferd, son

car on the right bud just outside of the frame

It's the cars. They're badass and are pretty symbolic of the height of American greatness. Japs did the greaser thing also for awhile. Still see it occasionally.

>In b4 stupid gook. Texan visiting in zipperhead land.

click on the wrong post

We don't care. That was the idea in the first place. A clear difference between male masculine and female femininity. As Winston Churchill said. Never give in Sweden. American is a beacon of hope for the world. NEVER give in. We are at zulu time..

Yea, but this is the US we're talking about. Those people could all be actual Germans.

Those cars are fuckin sweet

aren't the great majority of white Americans in rural areas german and scots-irish?

Austaloids of the 80's emulated 50's American greaser culture.

>Burgers, does it amuse you to learn that there exists a large subculture of rural Swedes larping as Americans?

Thats how it starts.

Pretty soon your country will be great again.

Fucking Americas.

Having a great grandparent from Scotland does not make you Scottish. It makes you American.

We do not feel fellowship with you because one hundred years ago one of your ancestors was born here. Fuck off you fat cunt. You are not Scottish.

You are correct Bong. My Father's Father is Irish, his Mother French and Swedish. My Mother's Father is Italian, and her mother is German and Scottish.

This makes the USA a nation of European Hybrids, and due to the fact that 320mil Americans are comparable to over 500mil Euros, it is clear that Europe would be much better off if they were to start fucking each other and bring in some black slaves.

It's alright mate, nobody wants to be Scottish.

Not amusing, but proud. Its endearing. It shows we're based.

>hurr durr, yurr not scottish, you're american!
>unless you're a famous inventor, business tycoon, or other historical figure, then we'll take credit for him.

All the scotts worth anything left for america long ago.

>great grandfather moved from Tjällmo to Maine after his father was arrested for being a Baptist and having Bible study in his home
>marries a girl whose family came from Mälmo
>the whole community was Swedish Baptists
>that feel when your father's side of the family were refugees

i don't want to hurt their feelings however they ought to know that they are associating themselves with a style that never really was cool. it's laughable whenever i see any of that marilyn monroe or biker nonsense.

kek, but true

For the most of their existence, they have been looked own upon and faced disapproval.

They don't give a shit if it's cool or not. They just fucking love it, for real and they will kick your ass if you tell them that they are fags.

We don't want you to see us as fellows. We don't give a shit what you think. We care about our ancestry because we carry traditions and habits from our European predecessors that helps us understand ourselves.

>some guy on an anime imageboard in charge of deciding what is "cool" and what is not

We're here because we are the losers of society. Don't even try to deny it.

>they will kick your ass if you tell them that they are fags.

Haha, yeah right, I doubt that. Besides, they don't have a second amendment in Sweden. I'd believe you if you told me that about Finns, but not Svens.

Pretty childilike but who cares. At least they are cosplaying as white people and not niggers or muslims.

>Haha, yeah right, I doubt that. Besides, they don't have a second amendment in Sweden. I'd believe you if you told me that about Finns, but not Svens.

Dude, there is no fucking police on the Swedish countryside and rural Swedes have pretty heavy guns because of the moose hunting.

Hilarious and true. Hopefully they will come here when Sweden falls.

Fun Fact: Scandinavians throughout history have always had a higher degree of social trust in the government because they never experienced feudalism. They had the Thing, and their Kings always had more accountability to the people, so there was never the sense that the State ought to be distrusted.

That sense is now fading. Historically they should become massive libertarians in one or two generations.

i am amused

Fucking Britbongs.

Having a great grandparent that actually contributed to your former Nation-State does not make you Scottish. It makes you a Parasite.

None of your ancestors would feel fellowship with you because you do jack shit with your life. Fuck off you fat cunt. You are not Scottish.

OY VEY SWEDEN NO
YOU CUT THAT OUT AND REPORT TO YOUR MANDATORY ESTROGEN INJECTION AND MULTICULTURAL BULL PREPPING COURSES RIGHT NOW

the saddest version is:
Japanese impersonating Mexican gangbanhers of Los Angeles.

tattoos and everything.

>honorary sweed-burgers

As someone that larps as a Swede, this pleases me.

Vargskelethor

Americanized Swedes are best swedes and are pretty based

I'll admit I'm amused.

For what purpose are Swedes larping as Americans?

oi

keep trannies out of this, we hate social cuck warriors just as much as you do.

ALT-LIBERTARIAN UPRISING NOW

It's slightly weird to see but I guess it's an excuse to feel like you're an edgy badass and fuck people in the back seat of your car. compared to some of the subcultures that exist today, pretty tame. Possibly the most masculine thing in Sweden today, actually.