Thinking of ending it. Redpill me on suicide Sup Forums

Thinking of ending it. Redpill me on suicide Sup Forums.
How much do ((they)) want you to kill yourself?

the idea is to put you in a genjutsu. using their magic powers but being physically feeble, the jews use judo to get people to attack themselves or others.

If I get doubles, you do it.

witnessed

(((they))) want you demoralized and at a loss.

we want you alive so you can fight with us when the day comes.
if you are really having thought about suicide please call a hotline or talk to someone you love.
We need all the trump voters we can get.

UH OH

A lot don't do it to spite them.

Also, most people who survived after jumping off of the golden gate bridge realized their problems were not so bad, and could be fixed with effort.

PRAISE HIM!!!

well shit, see
nice knowing you.

op i...

Witness my brother

Hey OP it's not worth killing yourself. Keep living but find a way to change your life to make your life count.

No matter what, life is worth living.

Jesus loves you.

end it after voting
not worth it bro

Oh shit

The problem is that your probably imagining all the people coming out to your funeral and saying good things about you and posting thier "true" feelings on your fb wall. That girl you really love will show up and cry.

But you will never see that. You will just rot in the ground unaware. The people you hate will exploit your death to get fb likes. That girl you love will continue fucking Chad. And your family will always feel terrible until they die blaming it on themselves.

You might as well continue living. It's a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

nah, a guy got dubs so OP has to off himself.

jesus would understand.

suicide is illegal. the police have been notified.

They want you to keep living so you can work. If you kill yourself, you win.

Hey man, don't kill yourself.

Please listen to what I am about to tell you and take these words to heart. There are two reasons why you should not kill yourself.

1) You cannot get into heaven if you commit suicide. You may disregard this entirely as you may not be Christian. That's okay.

2) If you feel such despair for some reason, that you feel you must end your own life, why not do something to change it? Every single aspect of this world can be changed. You are a creator, a sculptor of this reality, but only if you choose to use your intelligence in a certain way to make that change.

Everyone wants change in life, but 99.99% of people are at the same time, too scared of negative backlash to try and reach out from the norm and try to make that change happen.

Think of what is wrong in your world that is so bad that you cannot stand to live anymore. I don't care how big or small it is. Think about that thing that makes life not worth living.

Now think of a way you could potentially fix this problem, or make it better. Is this a scary proposition? Filled with doubt and uneasiness?

What is the worst outcome to you attempting to fix the problem? It can't be worse than death.

> And you were planning for death anyways.

>will family/parents feel bad
>will friends feel bad
>will dog not know whats going on and starve

if you answered no to all three then theres nothing holding you to on to this trash world you can make anime real if you are in the same dimension as it when you turn into aether and transcend the state above human from death

RIP OP

F

This.

Prophecy has been foretold

we need that vote come november brother

Cowards way out m8 don't do it. That one user claimed doubles that you do it, well if I get triples you have to keep on living.

>This much emphasis on Facebook

No one who plans on committing suicide cares about that, if you're going to kill yourself do you really care what anyones going to say on some website? You probably also don't care what your parents think and may even hate them. You also aren't going to give a shit about whether or not some girl may have liked you, if you're killing yourself you aren't going to care.

To get to that point you have to stop caring about other people, if you cared then you'd probably at least try to suffer through life until it happened on its own.

Seriously though, aside from high school girls nobody killing themselves cares what's happening on fucking Facebook.

If you're going to kill yourself at least go out with a bang. Do something good that people will remember you for.

Wait till November

vote for Trump

then kill yourself

TAKE OUT SOMEONE WHO STANDS IN THE WAY OF KEK, THEN SUICIDE. YOU KNOW WHO IM TALKING ABOUT.

>1 Post
That's some weak shit OP, when you actually respond to someone here I'll believe you and tell you why you shouldn't.

I think were being trolled

fbi_tip_submission.rar

GOODBYE GOODNIGHT

Kek is calling you to him, OP.

What's the point in living really? I'm poor, ugly, friendless, a virgin, mentally ill, unmotivated, cowardly

Don't do it faggot. Every red pilled user who becomes an hero gives the rest of us an even more difficult job. Stay and fight pussy.

Might as well stick around till there's a war to die in

> fb mentioned twice
> literally everywhere

I believe that the person does care and it's more about the lack of others caring.

Trump is making anime real.

You can't leave now.

>One post by this ID
>post
>by
>this
>ID

>1 post by this ID

at least a century ago we could've perished in WW1, eh leafbro?

I would try to convince you otherwise, It's a place a lot of people have been, and there are ways through it, but damn... can't argue with dubs. Nice knowing you OP.

This isn't a bad idea. Or maybe you could go out by suicide bombing the fed, or K street or something.

see

RIP in piece