I'm Jewish! Stop with the anti Jew shit! We are based and Alt-right!!

Ask me anything. I'm a right wing Jew and I'm related to Peter Schiff though I've never met him...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EgcrtvomXoI
youtube.com/watch?v=oVnzUzahqoY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL13eE2x3qhPmULs9JELPkeoZOmbGJb5yP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Support McMullin instead

Whose this?

pls

What will it take to make you guys heed Israel's call to return home and leave white countries?

how can you be alt-right if you aren't Christian?

I think you'll fit in better at reddit.

America isn't a white country fucknut. And most Jews are white you retard

Hey Matt Heimbach!

Yeah...noooo...

I'm a paleoconservative pro trump proud Jew!

Israel give me money I will wipe out palestine.

few other catches but you guys will profit far greater than you would otherwise, Even if No I am still going to do it anyways.

>I need to do my research.

>How long untill we can have the secret service arrest obongo and the clintons for their crimes?

>I'm alt-right!

youtube.com/watch?v=EgcrtvomXoI

Bullshit. We built this country and made it great. Jews most definitely aren't white. They're fucking Jews.

Oy vey look at this goy!

oh shit
I guess i'm a #literallyWhoMissileNow

atleast do your research.
>the black guys are being retarded.
>History that has been cross-examined by independants correlate this they are not the missing tribe as this would mean Israel had never existed prior to Palestine.

>this is debunked by the New Testament , Old Testament and Talmud.

Yeah real great with wal mart and fast food good going white trash. Jews invented entertainment, finance, medicine, technology...basically anything great about living in NYC or LA is because of Jews. And I don't know anyone but ugly whites who would want to live anywhere but the major metropolitan areas of this country...lol.. Fucking neo nazi losers ruining trumps campaign

To say Israel was made by Hitler and that they took it from the Palestinians removes historical fact that Palestine attacked them first.

youtube.com/watch?v=oVnzUzahqoY

>theres thousands of years of history here yet these people condense it to pretend it all happened within their lives.

I'm now #BluffinForMcMuffin

Do you mean Jews stole and manipulated everything you claim you invented. You're people have been a parasite on the world since the beginning of humanity. And I'm Neo-Fascist not Neo-Nazi. Hitler was a saint and defender of the race though.

12 Tribes
Pic related

Missing Tribes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews

>family is likely Jewish
>don't give a shit, identify as American first and foremost

Your rather.

All of these LARPing edgy faggot groups, neo-nazis, alt right ect are fucking cancer and should all kill themselves.

NOT IN ANY OF THE CASES ARE THOSE AFRICANS A TRIBE OF ISRAEL.

>just because they have bad geography doesn't make them right.

Oh shit I am now #StuffinTheMcMuffin

wtf I love breakfast now

Lol bullshit, Jews are awesome. Liberal Jews are annoying but right wing Jews like me are cool. I guarantee you if we all met up for some brewskis at a bar we'd have fun Bantz on politics and be broS. I mean don't act like Benny Shapiro isn't one of the smartest political commentators alive...god stop sucking TRS and Morriaku dick...lol...

lol (you)

everyone needs to see this

Come to my house for shabbos bro!

the worst relationship I have ever been in was a liberal lefty Jew she was fucking insane.
>don't stick your dick in crazy kids.

The Right wingers I have never had a problem we have always suceeded and profitted but that might because I am not a Gentile or Jew.
>In the same way Trump is not a Gentile or a Jew.

Will you renounce the Talmud and admit you're not superior to the goyim?
Also, will you admit that the Star of David is a heathen, Babylonian symbol and not Jewish at all?

how fucked am I if I don't buy silver?

Yeah I don't like leftist Jews either my fellow 4channer

Nah

Silvers gonna be $100 when trump gets elected

>America isn't a white country

Yeah, it was built solely with nigger cotton and injun corn,
Get fucked.
Slither back to your den of deceit, kike

they are suicidal.
>and depress those around them to that state.

Artie Ziff?

He'll control us with his mind powers.

Your probably right about the drink together. I do separate national and international Jews so I don't really have a problem with national Jews. I would rather associate with a right wing Jew or Coon than a left wing white person too.

More like the guy your gf cheated on you with but didn't tell you about

This is why you will be tossed in the oven with all the other kikes

You realize Milo isnt jewish anymore, he became Roman Catholic. The fucking best religion.

you can VERY easily tie him to clinton hit team.
>potentially this guy killed Seth Rich.

We hate globalists which is pushed mainly by jews in the US. So sorry for hating on your kind buddy but if you're a true nationalist and trump supporter you are always welcome.

based alt right wing Jewish people are like well educated black people and funny women comedians.

Holy shit I would wipe out Palestine if my Local Mcdonalds did McDelivery.

>get on that Steve Easterbrook

Lol ok, Catholics are creepy. Milo wouldn't be wearing the kippah if he wasn't a jew... Judaism is the shit we are the best religion you all were cucked by a hippie loser who traveled to Tibet and learned how to be blue pilled from the monks there until he came back to Israel....lol and yet you think God can be three things at once LMFAO. There is only one God and he has no son you moron, moschiach is coming!!

If we White gentiles are to ally with White jewish people, then there should be clearing something up, and that is aslong as they do not interfere when we are stopping anti White jews in the SAME WAY we are stopping anti White gentiles(self haters and betrayers) then its no problem.

You listen to way too much red ice radio dude...lol

Too many white people these days want to go around and point fingers instead of lifting themselves up.
This board is dogshit. Sup Forums culture is dogshit.

I've outgrown this dreck.

- A white guy.

Thank you CTR!

>anything great about NYC or LA

Gotta be a shill no one is this kiked

Nice, and Godbless
Loved the real crash by the way, even with the thick but tasteful libertarian smear.

perhaps a few of you, but your cartel -- those in charge -- they serve the Dark Side, and you know it -- reclaim the Tribe, God made youu and Christ is the way.\\
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL13eE2x3qhPmULs9JELPkeoZOmbGJb5yP

May you please gas yourself?

>Stop with the anti Jew shit!

FUCK OFF EGG MCMUFFIN

Lmao like I'm going to support another fucking MORMON CULTIST

You can't be white and Israeli that's like saying I'm a Chinese nigger.

oh hey, it's milo the fag jew catholic christian.. faggotry is a western value, a pillar of western culture in fact, most smart people are faggots, and hey promote White females to race mix with niggers too, it's all good..

It's a perfect example of how far gone people are that so many go along with this farce.

May Kek bless Dr. Doom

Jews cannot be alt right. It is a white movement and you are white's number 1 enemy. Richard Spencer answered a similar question from a kike today on his AMA. You can be sympathizers or allies if you realize how horrible your people are and disavow, but you can NEVER, I repeat NEVER, be one of us

You forgot 60% of Israel

ARE YOU SAYING THE HOLOCAUST IS A JOKE?!?!?!?

Holy fucking kek saving this video

If you unironically support this degenerate kike you deserve to get shot.

edgy

>I'm jewish
>I'm related
>Everybody do what I want
>the World revolves around me