WHY WONT SUMMERS AND GREY FUCK?!

WHY WONT SUMMERS AND GREY FUCK?!

Sinister do you ever think you might be obsessed with them fucking?

THEY HAVE PERFECT GENETICS! IM NOT OBSESSED

Between the clones and alternate timelines you've got three kids to work with. Hell I'm sure Nate Grey would be happy to have something to do

> tfw Sinster's greatest arch nemesis is contraception

There have to be other mutants with perfect genetics.

>> tfw Sinster's greatest arch nemesis is contraception
Yeah Basically.

Well he said Emma was a find replacement to " hold his seed" or something similar so I guess he just wants telepaths.

I guess Psylocke is off the table since she's not in her original body so the genes wouldn't be right

Honestly I'm surprised he never focused on Havok and Polaris.

GUTHRIE AND RASPUTIN WON'T FUCK EITHER

You know, I think the focus on Scott has nothing to do with genetics.
Mr.Sinister could have tried to ship Alex or Vulcan with Jeanie. Or just cloned some Half-Inhuman Scotts and Madelyne Priors for a science lab orgy. Or just steal some biological material and test-tube up the Nate Grey he wanted.
There was never any practical reason to obsess so much on getting some one-and-only Scott Summers into the Phoenix's genes.

Nope, no real reason for any of that, or for his lifelong voyeurism, taunting, and petty cruelties. All these constant manipulations have no practical purpose if Sinister's not deriving some sort of perverted pleasure from making this one person suffer in these humiliating personal violations from their young childhood onward.
What kind of villain obsesses over a little orphaned child's future sex life.

SHE'S A KID YOU SICKO

>Nope, no real reason for any of that, or for his lifelong voyeurism, taunting, and petty cruelties. All these constant manipulations have no practical purpose if Sinister's not deriving some sort of perverted pleasure from making this one person suffer in these humiliating personal violations from their young childhood onward.
>What kind of villain obsesses over a little orphaned child's future sex life.
Yes but also he might be a Ship-Fag

With that Logic, so is Scott.

That's no evil archvillain motive, that's a Kamala motive. Her villainy is joyous and blogosphere-ish.

Haven't they fucked like a billion times by now?

He decided at some point that Scott was better than Alex.
He never knew about Vulcan, although I can only imagine how much cream his pants if he found out about him.

What about Storm and Professor X? They're both pretty OP.

I thought you were obsessed with Rasputins now.

>He decided at some point that Scott was better than Alex.

I'm pretty sure we all figured that out a long time ago.

Wait which Rasputin?

The one you want it to be.
That's the whole point of those unresolved word balloons that trail off with a ...

>stupid, ignorant question
Summer casual detected.

The only reason Vulcan even exists is because long ago in the '90s Sinister himself mentioned "brothers" in a creepy Alaska conversation with Scott.
That dialog tease in Executioner's Song created the insufferable "third Summers brother" mystery.
And that mystery was only resolved when Vulcan was finally created.

Adam-X was supposed to be the third brother, but the writer left before the reveal. Unfortunately, Marvel would rather create new characters than make use of old ones.

any except the useless one (that is Colossus)

>Unfortunately, Marvel would rather create new characters than make use of old ones.
Please remember user wrote this ironic post next time user feels like arguing that Marvel panders through existing characters rather than creating new ones.

Adam-X was in what, only around for a grand total of three issues?

My fave hint was Gambit being the one because Christopher Summers was once in New Orleans and Gambit never knew his daddy.
Frankly that's cringe-inducing, but kenetic energy manipulation, red/pink light effect to it, red eyes, Brown hair, linked to Sinister, popular with the ladies...

If Gambit wasn't such a suck edge-coat character it would have made sense.

Unfortunately not, that wouldn't have been backwards baseball-cap EXTREME enough.

What about this guy? was he not extreme enough?

Dude on a board counted as superpowered, way to go Spiderman comics.
What was his name? Something racer? SpeedRacer? RocketRacer?
Was he a hero or a villain?