Cancer "treatment" Genocide

How did the jews convince the goyim that pumping yourself full of mustard gas when you get cancer was a good idea?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jAhjPd4uNFY
youtube.com/watch?v=JGsSEqsGLWM
avscientificsupportarsenal.wordpress.com/2015/04/29/vaccines-do-cause-autism-undeniable-scientific-proof/
youtube.com/watch?v=y82KzU7si_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i always considered US military intervention chemotherapy

sure, it may cure cancer and you could survive, but do you really want it? is it really life after it?

chemo does not cure cancer

i would never get chemo if I had cancer
fuck that

It's a shit treatment that is as likely to kill you as the disease. That being said untreated cancer is a fucking disgusting and painful way to die. I've seen people who have let cancer progress and half of their face is rotting off or they have "wood" looking tumors coming out their body. Or they'll have their insides rotting so bad you can smell them from across a room.

On the other side you see people who come for chemo looking healthy and fine at first and by the end of their treatment they look like OPs pic like some skinny and bald and even their personality changes. The thing they never really mention is that the cancer never really goes away. Its there and could come back at any moment .

The future seems to be in using viruses and bacteria to kill the cancer cells at least until we develop nanobots.

My father in law has lung cancer and will probably be dead before Christmas. He's on his second big round of chemo (stopped for a while to try other drugs) and that combined with pregnizone (sp?) he looks like a bloated, withered older brother of the man he was a year ago.

If I get cancer, when I finally stop being 'me' I think I'll an hero on opiates

Go read "How Doctors Die"

Medical professionals do not subject themselves to this shit. They go peacefully and with dignity

It is unnatural to live past 60 and you should be thankful for every day you have at that age, not clinging to life like a desperate child

It works, not for everyone though.
Jews with cancer do it too.

>not clinging to life like a desperate child
It's easier said than done when you have death staring at you in the eyes.

because its the only option we have for some types.

why do conspiracy faggots make this an issue.

the doctors that specialize in rare diseases are almost always good people who genuinely do it to help. they're not the common family doctors who just try cashing out on shit.
if you didnt you'd fucking die.

youtube.com/watch?v=jAhjPd4uNFY
based kurzgesagt

>It's easier said than done when you have death staring at you in the eyes.

you've seen death before life and you'll see it a million times after. people's curiosity is only rivaled by their fear of the unknown, and one thing's for certain

every human being dies. momento mori.

the edge

>It is unnatural to live past 60

lol no

maybe past 80

My cousin had cancer when she was 3. She had chemo and is still with us today because of it.

Yeah and GMOs cause cancer and vaccines cause autism too.

B17
Amygdalin
Laetrile
Nitrilosides

Google these and learn the truth about cancer and the amazing lies (((the FDA))) buried it under.

You can learn as much as most doctors will use in their entire fucking career in just a few months.
It's not a conspiracy. It's incompetence.
Don't tell me that you still think your doctor actually cares about you.

>da j00z!

>GMOs cause cancer
The pest/herbicides used with all Monsanto roundup-ready crops have been clinically shown to cause cancer.

>vaccines cause autism
Ethyl Mercury which used to be used in vaccines causes all kinds of horrible shit.

You're probably ignorant about all of this. Do some reading and you'll understand it's not tinfoil.

>why do conspiracy faggots make this an issue

Because of the blatant coverups and falsified studies made to discredit the discovery of Nitrilosides in cancer prevention. There's a mountain of information for you to discover about this.

Start with this piece of history:
youtube.com/watch?v=JGsSEqsGLWM

My mom had ovarian cancer, but that's not what killed her. It was the radiation "therapy". Instead of giving her a hysterectomy, they siphoned more insurance money by endless painful treatments.

Dont forget fungicides (cancer is a fungus), shark cartilage, diet counseling and acai berries! The truth Cancer doesn't want you to know!

>2016
>Believing Jewish anti-smoking lies

Two purely anecdotal family experiences with cancer, one found out very late, the other found out early and chose chemotherapy.

The one who found out late was healthy and active and didn't even realize he had cancer until he had to go in for pneumonia. He had lung cancer and it had spread considerably.

The one who found out early had testicular cancer, immediately started chemo and pretty much ended up like Swayze in the OP.

No chemo decided it was too late, said no to chemo and lived another 5 years. Chemo withered away in just 3.

If I get cancer or anything that could kill me then I am jumping off something really high up after I drink I shut ton of alcohol.

If I get cancer I'm breaking bad

In what concentration? You get methyl mercury from fish but it's not in sufficient concentration to cause harm. Thiomersal is the mercury compound found in vaccines and that was proven to not affect development. But you've got a shady website with no sources that says otherwise right? What a joke.

Cancer is not a fungus. Cancer is literally you.

>ITT

people who don't know shit about science but have opinions on scientific topics

A fitting revenge for muh 6 gorillion.

>It's easier said than done when you have death staring at you in the eyes.

Maybe so or maybe not. You won't know until euthanasia becomes a legal and viable option.

I can imagine more people that you'd think would rather go that way than ruin themselves and their family fighting ass cancer.

Don't cut yourself on all that edge. Fucking ebola piece of shit.

Trump says certain vaccines may cause autism.

>inb4 hurr Trump is a retard

He has literally wined and dined the most powerful pharmaceutical executives on earth for half a century. You think they don't drop any life pro tips to their fellow elites while golfing or sipping brandy?

Keep gargling everything that Dr Oz skeets into your mouth though. I'm sure all these media outlets that are literally funded by big pharma have your best interests at heart. Fucking plebs, I swear to God.

After being diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in 2009 I refused the chemo by my doctor. He explained me that by destroying my immune-system it would make the cancer stop spreading and they could operate it.

I told him frankly that it was a fucking stupid idea to start eat poison at this point. I went to see a local shaman and we did bunch of cleaning rites, after that I bought lots of cannabis and started eating it daily.

Basically I would just wake up early, eat some cannabis, go back to sleep. Wake two hours later to get some carrots, potatoes, smoke some weed and eat it. 3 months later and my cancer was gone, my doctor still insisted that I should get some Pfizer anti-cancer medication but I again declined the offer.

My doctor still does not believe that cannabis cures cancer even though I am a living medical proof of it. But it only works when you drop out all the other stuff from your diet: like fluoride etc.

As much as I like Trump, he's not a source of scientific information. Why would they casually let slip shit like that when it could destroy their profits?

Why the fuck would you think I pay any attention to Dr Oz? I'm a chemistry masters student, not a dumbass spreading lies on the wrong fucking board.

>be my sister
>get ovarian cancer
>have ovary removed
>doctors say we need to nuke your other ovary just in case
>no chemo muh nigs
>walks out
>becomes vegan
>been 5 years now, no more cancer

the nutritional side of disease is probably the most misunderstood part, especially in the US. "Starving" the cancer of what it feeds on (which can be done easily by fasting for example) is a much better, more methodical way of beating a tumor

stopped 30 seconds in. cancers vary heavily in types. but lack of a fucking vitamin being the cause?

like i said, your average family doctor probably doesnt give a shit. the ones that specialize in rare cancer and disease do. ive met very many and known them for years. they dont even get paid much more and they do 5x the work. they are genuine about helping people in their field. they also have to meet much higher requirements knowledge wise.

you have fucking morons that watch a video from the 80's giving a decades old, which we now know is wrong with certainty, (not to mention we tried solving treatment with those methods already) and suddenly they say "the jews are behind this!" and come up with a conspiracy.

In the same manner that they convinced you that insulating your house with asbestos was a good idea.
In the same manner that they convinced you that smoking cigarettes was a good idea.

The Jews and globalists are practicing population control en masse, and we pay them to do it. They've done it since the days when the Jewish industrialists got people to fill their lungs with asbestos fibres for centuries and literally ASSASSINATE scientists who did reports on the dangers of asbestos.

Very impressive. Not surprising, especially considering pancreatic cancer has around a 1% survival rate.

>I know one person who survived without chemo therefore it's probably not necessary right?
You guys are not helping the credibility of this board with these reasoning skills

Using a proxy I guess? It's legal in the Netherlands. Just go there

>itt idiots who think cancer is a single disease

>irradiate yourself so hard your hair falls off

what a great idea

Let me ask you this. If the vaccines don't cause autism, and the people who think they do are putting their kids in danger, why dont they simply use a different compound than mercury? This would lead to more people being safe. There are two possible conclusions: either they lack morality or there is an ulterior and sinister motive.

>but lack of a fucking vitamin being the cause?

quads

Vitamins all do different things. You can be damn sure that some of them power the parts of your system that fight cancer.

We get cancer cells in our body on a daily basis. If you let your system get too weak, it spreads instead of being destroyed

So everything counts. Every meal, every cigarette

Check out "The Perfect Health Diet"

Thimerosal was taken out of childhood vaccines 15 years ago, expressly to soothe anti-vaxxers, and it accomplished nothing. Most vaccines never contained it in the first place.

You can actually cure yourself of cancer. The best cure of all is first avoid EVERYTHING that causes it. Avoid tobacco and alcohol, avoid fast food, red meat, processed meat. Avoid regular fruits and vegetables and go for non-GMO organic. Avoid plastics because they contain bisphenol a(BPA). They behave like estrogens and can cause cancer. Avoid pesticides and insecticides. Avoid processed sugar like soda or artificial sweeteners like Aspartame.

Remember that most cancers cannot survive in a highly alkaline environment. Cancer cannot also survive in a highly oxygenated environment as well. Cancer thrives in acidic environments with sugar to live on. You can starve cancer out by denying your body processed sugars, sweetners, and yeast like Candida.

Eat foods with probiotics and prebiotics together. Certain foods do fight cancer like Cannabis Oil, Laetrile(B17) which is found highly in apricot seeds, peach seeds, and bitter almonds. Ironically, all those foods are mostly illegal and that's not coincidence. Right now you can get ahold of apricot seeds and cannabis oil now though. Other foods that fight cancer are foods high in anti-oxidents and certain foods like Ginger, Tumeric, and Mangotreen.

Mfw plebs will always be scared of death

This. My mother works at an old folks home, and a ridiculous number of her 80+ year old residents want to be saved at all costs. Super expensive treatments paid by taxes, CPR despite their brittle ribs being broken in the process, whatever. And most don't have any funeral plans for when they do die.

This. Why do you think the Jews have their fingers in alcohol, cigarettes, fast food, even illicit drugs.

Because it's population control. See They pay off, imprison, or kill scientists who try to expose their trickery.

maybe its effective for certain types. some things just dont add up for it being a "cure" though.

other countries have tried it. if its our big industry of cancer treatment blocking a simple cure for money ok. but then why havent poor random countries used the method en masse?

>Cancer cannot also survive in a highly oxygenated environment as well.

You're a fucking idiot. Have you ever read a legitimate study on cancer or do you only read 90s era conspiracy websites?

>you have fucking morons that watch a video from the 80's giving a decades old, which we now know is wrong with certainty, (not to mention we tried solving treatment with those methods already) and suddenly they say "the jews are behind this!" and come up with a conspiracy.

I used to be like you years ago. I refused to believe that we have been living in a world where there was always a cure for cancer but any ATTEMPT of a cure was always halted because there was no profit in a cure. It doesn't matter how good hearted those people are. They will never find a cure for cancer not because there isn't one but because they are NOT ALLOWED TO FIND ONE. Every brave attempt has just outright persecuted, framed, and eventually ruined. Cures to cancer for Big Pharma is what infinite renewable energy is to Big Oil. No profit.

But that's the truth. Cures like Cannabis Oil, Tumeric Oil, and B12 can both reverse and halt cancer in its tracks. This is one of the reason why both Cannabis and Bitter Almonds are banned in the US. Why bitter almonds and Apricot seeds? Because the can reverse cancer.

It's the perfect ruse. Pump them with artificial foods and carcinogens, then make them pay for something extremely expensive for as long as you can live. If we still ate natural foods and used real medicine or didn't assas sinatra doctors that try to cure cancer, then the cancer industry wouldn't be a thing

False. It was removed from some, and drastically reduced in most childhood vaccines, except for the influenza vaccine which kids get, obviously. They also have one available with the trace amounts. So most still contain mercury. It didn't stop anti-vaxxers because it didn't remove mercury.

There's also a fair amount of blame to be put on the families too. When my mum worked at a nursing home she'd have people there with dementia who can't eat, or sleep, in constant pain and are basically vegetables and their families would do everything possible to make them live for another week no matter the cost.

i hope you're just and underage ass that doesnt know any better.

cancer isnt the flu. its a cell that has bad DNA and replicates to the extreme. thats why chemo treatments work. cancer cells require far more nutrients to keep replicating so fast. so they soak up a shit load of the chemo (poison) you take in and kills them, while badly damaging the normal cells.

Gmos CAN cause cancer you fucking retarded faggot

>people actually believe this shit.

Once you reach the point where you need chemo you have 99% chance of dying in six months. Chemo reduces it to 98%. Might as well try.

Why do you say "False" then confirm exactly what I wrote, which is that it was removed from childhood vaccines, and most vaccines never had it in the first place?

The only bit that would be false is a statement that no vaccines contain it now, which is was not in what you read.

Cancer is natures way of culling the herd. Cancer is cells that reproduce without stopping. In young people, the cells have a shut off point, in the mRNA. In cancer patients, the mRNA doesn't do it's job. This is ok. We are not meant to live forever.

Those numbers are so wrong. Why don't you go look for an actual source.

you know the problem with that theory? not every country has a "cancer industry" like we have. theres no reason for a country like china or russia to hide this for americas sake. it would probably be amazing press for them.

>But that's the truth. Cures like Cannabis Oil, Tumeric Oil, and B12 can both reverse and halt cancer in its tracks

this is fucking stupid. do any of you know what "cancer" is

Why the same fucking threads keep being same posted in alternate days? What the fuck is on with this shit?

Cancer survivor here; you're a fucking retard. Talking about some shit you have no information on like you're an expert because you read some stupid meme online.
Why couldn't it be you fuckers who got second stage lymphoma?

>Thimerosal was taken out of childhood vaccines 15 years ago
Some still contain trace amounts, and most influenza vaccines still contain it, so this statement is false. Anti-vaxxers seem to still argue that trace amounts, and the amount in the influenza vaccine, still causes autism. I'm not arguing for their side, I'm saying they need to completely remove it from everything, including trace amounts, to convince the anti-vaxxers. The fact that they don't has two conclusions I mentioned, or in fact I've thought of a third which would be ignorance.

Jill Stein pls

Because thats haaaaarrrdddd :(

autistic /x/ posters demanding their shit is real. life is not as "boring" as it seems. not only is magic real but there are plots that are so complex and large that only a few people on the internet know the truth.

because the goyim are docile and dumb as bricks from generations of junk food, sugar addictions and rote work-a-day exitences... and when they're invariably, sooner than later, struck down with preventable ailments, they clamber over one another like drumpflings at the infant daughter anal rape jamobree, to volunteer to be live test subjects for concoctions that otherwise wouldn't even be permitted on rats -- a genus of rodent they're in fact no that far removed from

...all in the vain hope of prolonging their inutile, vermin-like lives a few painful days or week longer... an endeavour which, BTW, ends up killing them sooner and in a much more torturous way that their malady ever could have!

irony's funny as shit, yo!

>Why couldn't it be you fuckers who got second stage lymphoma?
perhaps because, as dumb fuck drumpfkins as the are, they don't suck fags full of cyanide and truck fumes into their lungs in order to feel fleeting normal... much less continue to do so after they've been diagnosed as cancer-riddled

>[[[[[[[[[citation needed]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Distraction, most likely, and to keep people from finding out more useful things by making them concentrate on iffy things. People who find truth tend to think in certain ways, and you can exploit that by sending them on wild goose chases.

>tfw you will be discriminated because you were born before superbabies were conceived.
I dont want to be untermensch guys

Look up radiation poisoning and what it does to cells in the body. Fuckhead.

Doctor here. despite EOL care being a parasitical existence on a nation's budget, it is pushed ultimately by the electorate because life expectancy is very important thing in the eyes of the middle and upper class citizen.

In the hospital, you can easily find stories of how someone may be eligible to free biological medicine costing up 2kusd per week to manage a severe asthma whatsoever despite clearly having better use of that money. but if you take those options away the public loses confidence and the hospital as a whole suffers.

Fixed

>Chemo
>Slight chance of survival

Or

>Do Nothing
>Die

HMMMM really makes you think..

are you seriously comparing death under sedation with normal death?

People do not just die of "old age", senescence allows for other things to kick in. In old folks home for example, death for those 90+ are usually due to infection, in my experience pneumonia being the most common. it's grueling to watch them suffer for hours to days, chocking from a lack of breath while their frail thin body struggles to battle the germs. People who commit suicide chose the easiest way to go precisely because they fear to stare death in the eyes, same goes for euthanasia hence the name mercy killing. it's the easier option as opposed to suffering

>since i dont want to repeat myself on why chemo is effective. and why we use it.

I don't deny Chemo is effective, but you now what else is effective for cancer treatment? Chlorine. The problem is that Chlorine kills the patient along with the cancer. Chemo therapy is literally just former WW1 chemical weapons like Mustard Gas. Since a human can survive small levels of mustard gas longer then cancer then theoretically it can be a treatment for it.

The only three procedures for cancer that have ever been allowed are: Chemo, Surgery, and Radiation. Ironically, all causing cancer themselves.

>i know for a fact that a tumor wont be solved with some oils and a vitamin. maybe

No it won't, however, not all cancer is tumors and not all tumors are cancer. Moles are a form of benign cancer but are not cancer at all. The problem is that you and I are arguing semantics while you think of one category of cancer while I think of another.

Again, the best way to beat cancer is to prevent it. Know what causes it and never be around it. Keep eating as much highly alkaline food as possible, keep eating food high in anti-oxidants and throw in a few "exotic" foods that cure cancer like Tumeric.

I make a homemade batch of Tumeric Oil mixed with Coconut oil and black pepper. Heat it all up and it then becomes highly bioavailable. The Curcumin in Tumeric has been proven to kill cancer cells. A teaspoon a day everyday along with the diet and aversion to all the things I mentioned and you can live cancer free.

>How did the jews convince the goyim

So now medical science is all "JEWS." Wut.

Mustard Gas is Chlorine mate

If you are blasting yourself full of radiation, aren't you increasing the chances of having Cancer again anyways?

Doesn't matter, even if what you're saying is true, (which it isn't) paychecks don't lie, NEET rat.

No
Thats not how radiation treatment works

avscientificsupportarsenal.wordpress.com/2015/04/29/vaccines-do-cause-autism-undeniable-scientific-proof/
Just looked this up, it seems like they believe other things than mercury such as aluminum cause autism as well. They have studies backing these claims up. I think the argument can also be expanded to these other substances. I'm not sure what would make them feel safe, but the compounds showing any kind of link to autism have to be removed probably first of all.

It contains chlorine but it is not just chlorine.

Many anti-cancer drugs do not have anything in common with mustards.

>this is fucking stupid. do any of you know what "cancer" is

>I don't deny Chemo is effective, but you now what else is effective for cancer treatment? Chlorine. The problem is that Chlorine kills the patient along with the cancer

the same thing holds true for chemo, you need to educate themselves, chemo is not some magic, its EBM on the principles of balancing benefits with harm.

>The only three procedures for cancer that have ever been allowed are: Chemo, Surgery, and Radiation. Ironically, all causing cancer themselves.

Grossly misunderstood. most cancers that occur due to these 3 modalities are recurrences. radiation therapy has a high chance of causing secondary cancers ONLY for certain types of cancer, specifically orthopedic-related. surgery does not cause cancer, but has a chance to SEED cancer which is something skill/equipment related.

>Again, the best way to beat cancer is to prevent it

no shit sherlock

>Keep eating as much highly alkaline food as possible

citation needed

>theres no reason for a country like china or russia to hide this for americas sake. it would probably be amazing press for them.

We are not allowed to know about it or we are deceived that this is "Quackery" or just snake oil sold by Chinese marketers or Russian Conmen. Supposedly, Russian and German Scientist came to the conclusion that the reason why certain people in certain areas don't get cancer is because of Kombucha. They discovered that this drink inhibits cancer. But US "research" shows that there is a "lack of evidence" of this. The reason being is because no study on it is allowed or if there is one it is biased only to their favor. Don't assume Pharmeceutical companies and American "researchers" are working for your best interest. At this point, they are no more or haven't for decades.

Certain foods, vitamins, minerals, and supplements can prevent cancer.

I have a Rhonda Patrick style smoothie every day (insane number of organic veggies and some fruit)

I also put in:
* cod liver oil
* curcumin with black pepper
* chili powder

All three help prevent butt and butt-region cancers

>Chemo therapy is literally just former WW1 chemical weapons like Mustard Gas

there isnt one type of chemo just like there isnt one type of cancer asshole. its collateral damage to the body and its severe, yes. its still better than being dead.
>The only three procedures for cancer that have ever been allowed are: Chemo, Surgery, and Radiation. Ironically, all causing cancer themselves.
>chemo causing cancer
this isnt a hidden issue. you're told the risks depending on the chemo you have to take. if its an especially toxic chemo they tell you the long and short term effects it will have on you. they dont hide of sugarcoat this shit.

>Surgery
how the fuck does surgery cause cancer? i assume you dont actually mean that. its just cutting you open to insert or remove something.
>Radiation

again, you're told the effects. secondary cancer is definitely an issue, but its a chance you have to take in some cases. they try to avoid hitting organs and other important areas.

>The problem is that you and I are arguing semantics while you think of one category of cancer while I think of another.

i just happen to know far more about tumors..

youtube.com/watch?v=y82KzU7si_0

why is this thread up again?

>Sharma RA, et al Pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic study of oral Curcuma extract in patients with colorectal cancer . Clin Cancer Res. (2001)
>In conclusion, despite the lack of reproducible effects of Curcuma extracts on the biomarkers studied, this pilot study of Curcuma extract in patients with colorectal cancer provides information that might help optimize the design of the future clinical evaluation of curcumin.

So with an insignificant amount of people they didn't prove curcumin helped. It's fucking nothing. This is the type of thing you publish just to meet a quota because you spent some money and desperately need to show something for all that time and money you wasted.

You think Big Pharma is all about money, well the people you cite clearly are just as bad.

>Cheng AL, et al Phase I clinical trial of curcumin, a chemopreventive agent, in patients with high-risk or pre-malignant lesions . Anticancer Res. (2001)
>One of 4 patients with CIN and 1 of 7 patients with oral leucoplakia proceeded to develop frank malignancies in spite of curcumin treatment. In contrast, histologic improvement of precancerous lesions was seen in 1 out of 2 patients with recently resected bladder cancer, 2 out of 7 patients of oral leucoplakia, 1 out of 6 patients of intestinal metaplasia of the stomach, I out of 4 patients with CIN and 2 out of 6 patients with Bowen's disease. In conclusion, this study demonstrated that curcumin is not toxic to humans up to 8,000 mg/day when taken by mouth for 3 months. Our results also suggest a biologic effect of curcumin in the chemoprevention of cancer.

That's a phase one trial, so they're pretty much right at the beginning. All they proved is that it's not toxic, not that it is particularly effect against cancer.

Sorry to hear about this. I hope you are there for your wife when he goes. :(

I've told my husband I would never do extended chemo, if and when, most likely when, I get cancer. Get as much of it cut out, maybe do chemo a bit to see what happens, but I would never do it for so long, I rather be as well as I can be until I die.
I already have a medical issue that I will have forever, no need to make myself super duper miserable.

This guy is crazy. What is with his obsession with worms? He can smell autism? Hitler would be proud of our 60% white country? What?

Unironical F's for your father.

>Dhillon N, et al Phase II trial of curcumin in patients with advanced pancreatic cancer . Clin Cancer Res. (2008)
>Two patients showed clinical biological activity.

Two. Fucking two out of 21 showed activity. It's fucking nothing.

>Marczylo TH, et al Comparison of systemic availability of curcumin with that of curcumin formulated with phosphatidylcholine . Cancer Chemother Pharmacol. (2007)
This study wasn't even about the effectiveness of curcumin.

>Zhongfa L, et al Enhancement of curcumin oral absorption and pharmacokinetics of curcuminoids and curcumin metabolites in mice . Cancer Chemother Pharmacol. (2012)
Kanai M, et al Dose-escalation and pharmacokinetic study of nanoparticle curcumin, a potential anticancer agent with improved bioavailability, in healthy human volunteers . Cancer Chemother Pharmacol. (2012)
Neither was this.

>Beevers CS, et al Curcumin disrupts the Mammalian target of rapamycin-raptor complex . Cancer Res. (2009)\
>Therefore, our data indicate that curcumin may represent a new class of mTOR inhibitor.

Study was in vitro (in glass) and is not representative of what happens in animals or humans. It suggests curcumin is worth investigating as a mTOR inhibitor, but that alone doesn't mean it will kill cancer in humans. It's a step in the right direction, but it does not support your idea that curcumin is some wonderful cancer slayer. There are simply better drugs out there.