ITT: characters who pissed you off

ITT: characters who pissed you off

Every episode after Season 1.

OP is a dork.

Childhood is siding with the Eds.

Adulthood is realizing that Kevin was right.

That fucker makes the show unwatchable to me

This piece of shit.

agreed

Kevin did nothing wrong.

>Hating on Kevin because you cartoon loving dork who doesn't Sup Forums or know how to ride a bike.

Shocking.

but speaking of characters that pissed me off

I can't wait until thia kid nails it as Flash. You're gonna start sucking his dick hard and shilling him

Ok, user.

>not liking the ice dancers

Dude, tree trunks was great in her very first episode. Did anybody else watch that episode? I swear there was a scene they showed after jake and finn were in shock after her "death" that showed her running through a crystalline background. i never saw it again after that. To get back to the point how is she pissing anyone off?

Everyone on steven universe, that whole show is a travesty.

This cunt.

Anyone who unironically liked this villain sue has shit taste.

Her whole character was to show how even a so called "villain" is open to friendship.

They were the best characters.

this

That's not Sarah, Dork

Doesn't excuse her from being a piece of shit. Nor does it make Hater knocking her down a peg any less satisfying.

Clarence from Clarence
Steven from SU

She wasn't that bad. She is actually a good person and to see you wish harm on her makes me sad.

wtf? Are they trying to pander to women now?

Delete this.

Yeah Tom was a fucking piece of garbage.

>Kevin
>not Sarah or Jimmy

That's Gray Spy. She's been around since forever. Thankfully she never showed up in the Cartoon shorts. Only in the comics

> Hating on based Tom, who did nothing wrong.
Absolutely kill yourself.

That's a pretty shit reaction image but honestly I adore it.

never seen her before
God, I hate women...

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Haven't really kept up, She's got lava and ice?

She makes appearances as a major chaeacter and is just way better a side character. Examples would be "Apple Thief" and "Dream of Love" and "Apple Wedding." It's essentially a "Lisa episode" when Tree Trunks is the major focus.

>She is actually a good person
She not only lacked empathy for anyone but herself, but enjoyed making people suffer. By that definition who could NOT be a good person?

She was covering up for not having any friends.

That's a reason but not an excuse. Good people don't kill people because they're lonley.

>not Sarah or Jimmy
This. I'm pretty sure Sarah and Jimmy gave me aneurysms more than Kevin ever did.

It's okay if you are willing to be receptive of love like Lord Hater.

Has Scrapper found a new girl?

It's somewhat understandable why he can be an ass, since the Eds constantly annoy and scam him.
These bitches on the other hand...

I'm not Scrapper but the same thing I see in Azula I see in Lord Dominator. She's a good person deep down.

maybe you should stop being such a dork

I was watching a short from that new Tom and Jerry show where Tom, Spike, and their owners were going on a trip to see a family member. Jerry and Nibbles stowaway and spend most of the short prank Tom for no reason. They would make it look like Tom was fucking with Spike and Spike would beat his ass each time. Tom was never antagonistic towards Jerry and Nibbles throughout the whole short. Fuck Jerry.

Trigger warning

Rodney the Squirrel. Absolutely hated that fucker.

What are you talking about? Marie is waifu for laifu, the Eds were just to beta to hit that. (until the episode where they used reverse-psychology and became to alpha to hit that (love that fucking episode))

Sometimes Tom was an ass, though. But usually he was justified. It really depends on the short. Kinda same with Jerry.

This fucker right here

Sweet, Eddy. You're cool. man.

Literally Carl the Cuck.

These cocksuckers. They never got what was coming to them.

Speaking of characters from KR Double...

Fuck these guys were shit. What were they from again?

Catdog. I can't remember if the show actually completed or if it was cancelled, it's been a long time.

Catdog.

Or Dogcat. Whatever. It sucked.

Im pretty sure he had a higher chance to do that to Johnny (and then break up when he realized he took Johnnys girl since he isnt an asshole). Johnny couldnt if he tried.

or elise from dan vs. which i actually just finished for the first time, but everytime she spoke i was thinking, chris deserves someone who actually loves him and not someone who just lies constantly to him

Dont try because you'll neved get through, this board is almost all "Jerry has never done anyone wrong"

agreed, anyone who likes her only likes her for fap material and nothing more, i really wish they never introduced her to the show, the fanbase suffered because of it

Starscream in Movie/Prime ... or any series for that matter.

wow.. i wish i never knew about this...
SOILED IT! SOILED IT! SOILED IT!

they were the most likeable villains in any Total Drama season.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY SHALL SCAR THY DNA

Dork detected

Sarah and Jimmy were just annoying to me seperate and alright in small doses (Jimmy especially, I didnt mind his manipulative side that he revealed after spending an afternoon with the Eds) but together they were a pair of pretty shitty brats who needed to be catered to.

I don't think anybody actually likes her, they just want to fug her
i know I do

I am so done with this little lying bitch.

its been 14 years and she grinds my fucking gears.

She is by far the funniest character on the show

What? Sup Forums is overwhelmingly Team Tom.

This whole show's atmosphere was just so bleak. The main character's get beaten every day for their deformity and have no way of fighting back or escaping.

its true. watching the show as a kid, kevin is a jerk. watching as youre older, kevin was right all along

oh my fucking kek, i'm done dude

I have never gotten more angry at a fictional character than at this guy. How does he even have friends?

Every episode past the pilot, you mean.