How is he even considered human? He looks like an ape. And the weird flat nose isn't helping

How is he even considered human? He looks like an ape. And the weird flat nose isn't helping.

CalArts, meme or otherwise

He isn't human

He isn't considered human.
This thread is stupid.

So, a human/gem abomination.

some latinos have faces like that.

Perhaps Rose's gem utilised some archaic genes that were left over from the last few attempts and just mixed Greg in.

How does that make him human?

How is he even considered human? He looks like a football. And the weird round nose isn't helping.

How is he even considered human? He looks like an exaggerated baby. And those weird oval eyes aren't helping.

How is he even considered human? He looks like a mug on top of a noodle armed body. And the weird nine wavy lines for hair isn't helping.

Still less ugly than Steven.

...huh.

I'm sensing the slightest bit of butt befuddlement.

>this wasn't the first post
You let me down Sup Forums.

Saying I think one thing is uglier than another thing means I'm butthurt? Perhaps you're projecting a little bit?

>create thread ragging on a character design not being realistic enough
>other anons having fun poking fun at the absurd designs inherent to most cartoons
>drag the thread right back to ragging on SU with "B-BUT SU IS WORSE!"
Just saying, user. Sensible anons don't care about realism. They are cartoons. They can look like whatever so long as they can communicate that this is a person.

Now can we go back to poking fun at outlandish character designs?

It's because he's a cartoon character, OP.

Modeled after his creator.

Her brother, specifically.

>"B-BUT SU IS WORSE!"
I still don't know what you're thinking I'm butthurt over, dude. All I'm saying is that I personally think Steven looks uglier than them. That just comes down to my personal taste. And I don't have a problem if this thread becomes about poking fun at other cartoons.

Especially if it's the klasky csupo because those things are way damn uglier than Steven.

So.. i couldn't watch this shit because of the art. Should i watch it anyway? is the story remotely good?

Prepare for a ton of shitty filler episodes.

How is he even considered human? He looks like a Lemon Head. And those weird eyebrows and dots on his forehead aren't helping.

Also good filler episodes.

(((Universe)))

>show is called Steven Universe
>90% episodes take place on earth
What's up with that?

This makes me think, how would you react if your parallel self dissapeared in front of you?

Just watch episode 12, Giant Woman.

If you don't like that episode, just go back to whatever shit you were watching before. SU won't be for you.

Bullshit but whatever. SU admittedly used to look like shit but it's gotten better, Steven and the gems especially. The side characters are still hit and miss, and if you were talking about them I'd actually agree with you.

He's actually monster.

>even knowing about this meme
Climb to the highest point in your town and cast yourself off it.

never fails to crack me up

I admire the balls the creator of this show had to not only make it star a horribly racist Asian caricature, but to add a second racist Asian caricature in the reboot series that's basically identical, but with glasses and the name Ping Pong.

Steven's face is irritating as fuck to me, and just adds to the list of things I hate about him. I like the show, but his ape face is the most grating thing to look at. He's the ugliest character on his own show, and I don't know why everybody is okay with that

BUT HEY THAT'S JUST A THEORY!

The Earth is part of the Universe though.

I was joking but the Earth doesn't make up the whole universe.

Humans are apes, though.

The creator didn't work on the shipwreck known as Chronicles

the earth makes up over 99.9% the mass of the universe

>Garnet about to jump
oh shit