HOLY FUCK THE CLIMBER IS REDPILLED

youtube.com/watch?v=sP493LmSJrE

>“The reason I climbed your tower was to get your attention,” said the Trump Tower Spider Man, addressing his words directly to the real estate billionaire.

>While not giving his name, he posted the video Tuesday under the screen name “Leven Thumps,” which is the name of a popular children’s’ fantasy book series.

>“I’m an independent researcher seeking a private audience with you to discuss an important matter,” the young man explained. “I guarantee it is in your interest to honor this request. Believe me if my purpose was not significant I would not risk my life pursuing it.”

>He went on to ask anyone watching to spread his video on the internet and to join him in backing Trump.

>“As for anyone else who’s watching, please help make this video go viral so that it gets to Mr. Trump and be sure to get out and vote for Mr. trump in the 2016 election,” he said.

nypost.com/2016/08/10/trump-tower-climber-endorsed-donald-in-creepy-video/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10965683
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leven_Thumps_and_the_Gateway_to_Foo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(VERY SMALL SHAMELESS BUMP)

>tfw He was taken to Manafort's office after being yanked inside Trump Tower and Trump pays all his legal bills

Ok which one of you was this?

>HOLY FUCK THE CLIMBER IS REDPILLED
Hello and welcome newfriends who believe this

What halarious information is this guy going to tell him? I hope theres a video!

How far up did he get?

what does he know...

15th floor before the cops broke a window and grabbed him

Well, guess i'm A #shilldog now

W-w-what are you?

Dude is creepy as fuck

qatar chocolate bar!

You mean retarded?

he's seen something

Holy fucking cringe batman.

>getting caught was part of the plan

>tfw he uncovered a huge secret about clinton and knew only thrump can help him spread the truth.

>yfw this guy made america great again.

>Killing Dahnald with no witnesses

Shut up clockmehd

mind = blown

Guy's a Hill shill; textbook move associate your opponent with crazies.
Think

go be a shitskin somwhere else

GETTING CAUGHT WAS PART OF HIS PLAN

What is going on in your country

4d chess?????

Thats a funny way of saying autistic

That's a bit far fetched, especially since many could See what he did as cool and he endangered nobody but himself.

Did you forget to take your Meditation?

Is there any new news on this guy? Has Donald said anything yet?

i tweeted the kids video to don, but havent heard anything back from him yet.

Im just gonna keep waiting a little longer.

>Dahnald
>if my purpose was not significant I would not risk my life pursuing it
>give...me...t-the...delegates

for

does anyone know yet what the "important matter" is?

holy autism batman
this fuckin guy is unbelievable. can't wait to see how it plays out. I hope you guys pay close attention, it seems too weird.

>not RAT SCALES TRUMP TOWER

you had one job

This guy is a fucking time traveler who wanted to MAGA but for some specific, preventable reason Trump did not become president. Just think Sup Forums, you know if you could time travel you'd fucking go back to Hitler to help him win.

>artificial happenings

Sup Forums ist tot.

POLLPOLLPOLLPOLL

strawpoll.me/10965683
strawpoll.me/10965683
strawpoll.me/10965683

go to bed Stacey

I didn't know they had internet there.

Is it possible he came from the future and is here to warn trump about the impending dangers of WWIII?

Jesus fuck I'm kinda scared now

>meditation

fixed

Why not just put the important information in that youtube video?

HES A TIME TRAVELER

WHAT AN INSANE ELECTION

No clue. Theres obviously a reason. It's probably info that would be best given by Trump because it will gain an even larger audience directly from Trumps mouth

Video is uploaded by user named LEVEN THUMPS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leven_Thumps_and_the_Gateway_to_Foo
>Leven is fourteen years old and is the grandson of Hector Thumps, the builder of the gateway to Foo. Leven originally knows nothing of Foo or of his heritage. He discovers this information as the story goes on. Leven is an offing, who can manipulate the future, and is being hunted by Sabine.(an evil being with many resources' and much power.)

FUCK FUCK FUCK

What a fucking embarrassment. I would do with being counted among less literal fedoralords. Still better than a shillary supporter I suppose.

A FUCKING CHOCOLATE BAR

Fook
I'm legitimately scared
Is it fucking happening?

Holy shit. . .John Titor has returned. . .

CHOCS AWAY

This isn't over, Dahnald.

i thought it was 28th out of 50-something

>try to stay on good terms with Russia
>don't fight two fronts
>Italy won't win a battle
>don't let Japan play into America's hands

Hitler wins the war. Wow.

SAFETY NOT GUARANTEED

So how likely is it that Hillary will have him slip and fall down a flight of stairs before he reaches trump?

Has Trump contacted you yet?
Probably not because 99% of the time he's an idiot.

Hilldawgs goons are beating it out of him at Guantanamo as I write this...

>Trump tweeted about him and was glad he was safe.
>Trump is aware that one of his supporters wanted to speak with him
>Trump will admire the guys gusto
>Trump will meet with him
This is why I will vote for him, and you should too.

:)

kys
it's obvious there are a lot of trump interns on here

SHIT THIS JUST TURNED INTO AN /X/ THREAD

looks like a psycho killer trying to get close to trump

nice 1 m8

Considering that $hillary probably lines your pockets through her foundation you would already have been one

Why do you chodes even give a shit?

This board is an ocean of piss. It's just people trolling each other, constantly. If you think that anything on this site should be believed, you're a fool. If you think that anything on this site matters, you're an idiot.

If you think this CTR bullshit were even targeting Sup Forums, what kind of unwarranted self-importance do you have to have in order to consider yourself worthy of actual campaign dollars? Sup Forums has no credibility, and it has no value to a grander campaign. If a staffer told me he wanted to target a Mongolian sewing needle forum with less traffic than fucking Ask.com, he'd be laughed off the campaign bus before Hilldog could have another seizure.

The fact is, you and this board are completely worthless, and even if CTR or some other PAC tried to troll the board into not circlejerking about Trump, nothing would be accomplished. Any time Sup Forumsacks do anything, it's on Twitter or Facebook. No one is infiltrating you other than trolls. The fact that you can't see that is just more evidence that you're fucking retarded.

how do you do that?

>That's a bit far fetched
People are voting for a proven corrupted criminal, and you think thats far fetched

Checking these dubs
WITH NO SURVIVORS

Maybe so, can't say you're wrong but, it doesnt' seem like her style.

fucking sperg can't even look at the camera.
then again that is how i imagine most drumpf spporters on Sup Forums

cringe/10
kys

+15

Me too brother, #Shilldog

3sp00ky

Underrated

Gotta catch um all

You misspelled retarded.

It's unfortunately probably some borderline /x/ conspiracy that he read on educate-yourself.org

>MR TRUMP THEY'RE POISONING THE AIR WITH CHEMTRAILS START TALKING ABOUT ORGONE ENERGY AT YOUR RALLIES

Oil? Al Jazeera? You retarded?

The shill is so very subtle. Look how he blends

fucking german can't even go outside in the city at night.
then again that is how i imagine most europeans in the west

His backpack was probably full of hardcopies of Sup Forums screencaps.

Probably some autistic virgin who actually took all this shit you guys post seriously and bravely set off to tell Donald about the Jews.

Sure thing, friendo. Enjoy that schizophrenia.

>pro-Trump post is a shill
Reread it faggot

Right On my American friend ;)

At least he his this dank normiebook profile pic when he gets out.

>if he gets out :^(

>$0.02 has been deposited in your CTR account

they said he was taken in for a "mental evaluation" which means they are drugging and torturing him.

Yes exactly spot on

>they think ice cream sandwich is rare

get outta my board u shits

He's a time traveler
> he tells trump that x will happen at y date at z time and it proceeds to happen in order to prove that he is from the future but he has little time to spare since the dark ones are out to kill him

Pretty sure Qatar has always been a #shilldog

>Trump meets him
>An hour after their meeting, Trump tweets
>"One of my reliable sources has told me Hillary was behind 9/11!"

gotta praise him for his unconventional methods

I mean he could've just asked to meet with Don and made up a clever excuse, nah fuck it i'll take the window route.

I totally agree. He had a fucking backpack full of CLINTON FOUNDATION EXPOSED YALL GENERAL screengrabs.

I love the guy tho. Fucker may be an autist but he has balls and oomph.

Trump would never pay or even give 5 minutes of the day to a peasant that dirtied the outside of his tower

Two fronts was unavoidable. Britain wouldn't give up and had help from the US and would continue fighting the Germans and the two would slowly fatigue. Stalin would use this to conquer Europe himself and advance communism. The only way to avoid getting completely steam rolled by Russkies was a preemptive strike against them which allowed a huge advance into Russian territory. What fucked Hitler up was the stalemate at Stalingrad.