Why does Israel behave like the 3rd Reich?

Why does Israel behave like the 3rd Reich?

Shouldn't they have learned from history and be a peaceful, neutral role model like Switzerland?

And why does the US support their totalitarian, militaristic, barbaric ways?

Not an antisemite, I'm against all totalitarian regimes, including North Korea or ISIS. Nothing personal.

Other urls found in this thread:

truetorahjews.org/herzl
communismbythebackdoor.tv/
youtube.com/watch?v=QH_Bs-pN46s
youtube.com/watch?v=yp5Ri5U_7dg
youtube.com/watch?v=NUbTe50UUgM
youtube.com/watch?v=68rMTRhqKok
youtube.com/watch?v=QLDE4mRwfSQ
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/poland-refuses-to-take-a-single-refugee-because-of-security-fears-a7020076.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they're dirty fucking kikes. There's a reason the Jews were expelled from every single nation they went to. The Muslims gave them mercy during the middle ages, and let them in, and look at what they're doing to the Muslims now. This is why no one likes jew rats.

You are right. It's not like they have been targeted for annihilation since four days after being approved. It's not like they were welcome.

Because they were the 3rd Reich.

Read this and tell me the Germans weren't just used as a boogeyman to get the Jews to flea to Israel.

truetorahjews.org/herzl

How exactly do we behave like the 3rd reich?

I believe there were some photos of Palestinians being held in camps, not to mention your barbaric bombings of them and unending conflict and seizing their land.
I would normally do not give a fuck about 3rd world countries fighting with each other, but because your filthy noses are everywhere, I dislike such practices.

They run the FED, which has enslaved the whole world except for Iran and Best Korea.

>implying nazis tried to genocide

You're a huge moron.

>And why does the US support their totalitarian, militaristic, barbaric ways?
Guess who runs the US?

NWO: Communism By The Backdoor
communismbythebackdoor.tv/

>Why does Israel behave like the 3rd Reich?
jews have always been behaving like that - the reason behind is their believe that since they are supposed to be God's chosen people they are a superior race and can treat others like property

essentially they are blinded with pride and filled with greed that do not allow them to acknowledge what God was realy saying if it does not fall in line with what jews think He should say about things

it goes so far that in their pride jews believe that God need ask their rabbis for opinion if He wants to do something in Heaven

that hubris of astronomical proportions if of course the reason why jews have always been prosecuted and kicked around - they just go out of their way to make you not like them

>Jews
>God
>heaven

From the way they see us goyim, it's more like akin to how a farmer would find it ridiculous to make peace and live as equals with his cattle.

Because Nazism was always a response to Judaism.

I understand it doesn't take much to trick the goyim, but fuck me at this point, you're not even trying.

This. The Third Reich was just a front for the Zionists to redistribute political power (hell, all wars pretty much do that) and to justify mass genocide (yes, the Holocaust DID HAPPEN), drumming up support to make False Israel a reality.

Videos every Sup Forumsack must watch:

youtube.com/watch?v=QH_Bs-pN46s

youtube.com/watch?v=yp5Ri5U_7dg

youtube.com/watch?v=NUbTe50UUgM

youtube.com/watch?v=68rMTRhqKok

Forgot one:

youtube.com/watch?v=QLDE4mRwfSQ

>Shouldn't they have learned from history and be a peaceful, neutral role model like Switzerland?

It's almost like history is a lie

brave polands:
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/poland-refuses-to-take-a-single-refugee-because-of-security-fears-a7020076.html

You guys really do talk the Devil's talk.

dude I hate cummies jsut as much as you
even more so when they call themselves jewish
but you guys act like the sjw of the right
you use double standards
if israel is against muslims they are evil
if they think that muslims shouldnt be killed they are against the west

if europe is against muslims they are brave and independent
if europe is for muslims they are against the evil Israel

wut

why is israel full of racist nazis who refuse to embrace diversity and take in refugees like every other modern country?

Really makes you think.

Jews let the Jews in Germany be killed off simply because it'd buy them Israel.

Greatest modern lie in history.

Don't forget the Khazar lie.

wut wut in the butt
what wut

you think the west is the only one dealing with mudlsime shit?
we deal with that every day and don't bitch as much as half as you do
you dare call us inhuman when we need to deal with this shit but call yourself brave when you need to deal with them?

Alright you kippah wearing exclusionists. Give me one good reason Obongo is signing a $3 billion/year deal for Israel.

I think pretty much everyone knows that the white as fuck Jews that moved back to Israel have about as much in common with the people that lived there (see: the actual Jews) as Whites and Blacks.

cause the middle east has oil and mudslime
and one jew a day helps keeps the mudslime away
which means more oil for you

To be honest, the Arabs in Palestine are more at home in that area and have every right to live there in peace.

>yes, the Holocaust DID HAPPEN

Far more right than the Euro Jews, yeah.

At least we're not making the entire EU take brown dick up their asses for trade deals.

You guys litterally kicked out the Palestinians after having just been exiled from the USSR.

It's pretty sad desu.

Because our entire story of the Third Reich is the *projection* of the Zionists' shadow upon the Germans.

History is written by the victors, and while there are many Zionists around today there are no real Nazis to contradict them. (Killed them all! Wiped off the map!) This means the story of WWII, and of the Nazis in particular, is a story *from the depths of and about the imaginations of the Zionists*.

(That doesn't mean it can't share some elements of truth with what happened. Projection works better when the projection is on a screen that doesn't make the projection too obvious.)

But this is why the Israelis always seem to be doing exactly what they claimed was so horrific when it was done to them by those Spielbergian Nazis. Those Nazis were only ever the creation of the Zionists, projecting their own rejected inner nature onto someone (in this case the "Nazis," just as they had before with "Pharaoh").

Projection is a *healing* process, btw. The psyche - in this case the collective one - projects out into the world the parts of itself that are too damaging and painful for the ego to accept, in the hope that one day the ego will recognize those rejected parts of itself and re-integrate them (since rejecting them leaves the ego still run by those rejected forces, but with no conscious control - so they run rampant).

And projection is believable because the person (or Tribe) doing the projecting *doesn't think they're talking about themselves, so they don't censor anything*.

So, the reason why the Israelis behave like the mythical "Nazis" of Zionist history (defended now by guns and prison) is those monsters were only ever the shadow of those same Zionists - their own inner Mr. Hyde to their preferred Dr. Shekel.

That's the beautiful simplicity of it. In talking about "the Nazis," the Zionists have only ever been talking about their inner selves. And that's why the two match so horribly perfectly.

when did we start giving rights to mudslime?

Any thoughts, Deutscherbro? I'm curious whether it's possible from within the consciousness of Germany to see this (it's pretty simple to see it from outside).

>implying that's a bad thing

>but this is why the Israelis always seem to be doing exactly what they claimed was so horrific when it was done to them by those Spielbergian Nazis. Those Nazis were only ever the creation of the Zionists, projecting their own rejected inner nature onto someone (in this case the "Nazis," just as they had before with "Pharaoh").

This is actual insanity, you fucking cuck. I'm all for potentially saying the "muh 6mil" is incorrect, but if you're going to insinuate that "the Nazis were only a creation of the Zionists" then you have a fuck load more to explain.

Explain Poland, France, the air assaults on Britain, the battles for the Netherlands, the thousands of dead Canadians and Americans that stormed the beaches on D-day.

This post is so retarded I think I actually lost IQ reading it.

>This post is so retarded I think I actually lost IQ reading it
Uh oh, that's not good. From your lack of comprehension it seems you didn't have too many to begin with.

oh good one, burger.

Care to explain to me why the Jews created a regime that nearly obliterated them and most of Europe so they could leave a financially and environmentally stable place to go live in sand instead of just taking over through their "media shill" methods?

Go on. I'm waiting to hear this. If they already controlled anything anyway, why do this? Why not establish Israel through manipulation?

Check'd, btw.

>look at what they're doing to the Muslims now

Giving them Europe for free?

Thank you professor burger. Very insightful.

Israeli syndrome

you donĀ“t this guy is just indoctrinated

calm down israel most people here agree with you

> 3rd world countries fighting with each other
oh the irony

They're not being held in camps, they're being held in their own territories, how is that wrong?
> barbaric bombings of them
We don't do it for no reason
> seizing their land
Partially true, personally I support a 2 state solution though
Again, it's nothing like the third reich
> I would normally do not give a fuck...but because your filthy noses are everywhere
There we go. So you admit you're inclined against Israel because of our ethnic/religious identity?
What a surprise

Love you israel

Proud of our supposed "Reich".

I'd rather live in an Israel that's hated by the world, than an Auschwitz loved by it.

Because we are surrounded by arabs.

You're retarded. Muslims conquered our lands and forced death, conversion, or third-class citizenship on us. Now they're getting their comeuppance, and I don't really care if they don't like it.

We really haven't been expelled from every country other than in the diaspora, for a huge number of reasons, many of which have to do with our behavior, and many of which don't. You forget, however, that before the diaspora we lived for 1500+ years peacefully and flourishingly in our own homeland.

You need to put down the McDonald nonsense and start reading the history of early zionism.

>Why not establish Israel through manipulation?
What do you think WWII *was*?

(That's not to say WWII was solely for the establishment of Israel, but WWI+WWII also wouldn't have occurred the way they did without that being a goal.)

While I'm reluctant to engage with you just because you seem so resistant to even considering the points being raised, I'll also say that I'm not entirely opposed to it. What I *am* opposed to is wasting my own time trying to engage with someone who's deeply committed to not seeing.

Your posts have the general feel of the Bush-Blair world, where the "facts" were cherry picked to support the pre-ordained conclusion. In that I may be wrong, which is why I'm responding at all, but that feel would have to change in order for me to spend any more time on it. If you're not willing to even consider this other point of view, why waste our time?

I'm not saying that from within the Zionist worldview (which extends far beyond those who drive it) any of this is easy to accept. The entire reason behaviors are projected onto others is *because* they're so devastating to accept. From within the consciousness that accepts the myths as truths I might just as well be suggesting gravity doesn't exist, or that the sky is plaid.

But that it's challenging doesn't mean it's impossible, either. It's a simple choice: to be open-minded.

So if we're to continue, I'd want some assurance you'd be willing to consider why what I'd explained might be possible. If you'll do that, I'll from my side put more time into explaining it.

The old way of seeing things doesn't die easily. That's why changes in scientific thinking happen mostly on generational time scales - scientists don't change their minds, the ones holding the old beliefs (which were at one time revolutionary) simply die, to be replaced by people willing to see things a different way.

Let me know on what side of that divide you'd like to be. I'll do my best to respond in kind.

Zionism originates from the Bible, not from Herzl.

In the sense that the yearning for a return to Zion originates in the bible, sure. But Herzl and his predecessors were the first to view the Jews as secular, ethnic nation and the return to Zionism as a nationalist rather than religious project.

Please explain to me how the world wars were intended to create the Jewish state.

Note that to do so you'll have to provide strong evidence that shows that the events leading to the world wars were orchestrated by Zionists, and that the course of the wars were determined by Zionists.

This sound pretty implausible, considering that even powerful Zionists like Weizmann were often incapable even of financing successful fundraisers in the United States.

I'm not holding my breath.

Our major political figures aren't sending them to you and forcing your people to assimilate them into your society, with all the rape, theft and murder that ensues
You are blatantly exclusionary and nepotic, that's what we dislike about you first and foremost Shlomo

Well, jews *are* in everything everywhere...

Not saying all jews are bad tho, most Israeli posters here are based

They are LARPing the masterrace.

Maybe, but I'd contend that there were people with a similar vision before too.

At the end of the day I don't buy into stormnigger conspiracies, so when they start to cry I just laugh.

We don't need to explain or justify our actions anymore - the days of the puny Jew, bowing his head is over.

See

I agree, but it's worth engaging with the stormniggers nonetheless. If they can get over their third reich LARPing, we'll have a lot to offer each other. Perhaps I'm naive, but I still believe it's possible.

They're of a small minority.

No one really likes likes them or gives them any sympathy - Arabs maybe.

They like to fantasize/pretend that right-wing parties share their visions - even though it's proven false today.

Nothing we say or do will change their minds - it's a disease that they suffer from.

They're the reason, as I've said 100 times before, that the white race falls into 3rd place on the IQ charts.

They will only be able to come to that realization on their own in the end.

Thanks for asking open-mindedly, I appreciate it. While waiting for a response I was thinking about how difficult even considering this must be for a person living in Israel. Not that it's harder for anyone else to see the things to which they're blind - it's always devastating to realize "Oh my G-d...*I'm* the one at fault*" - but that awakening is always as hard as any other birth. And births are hard.

Before we begin, just so I have some idea how to participate (since I don't spend much time on Sup Forums), what are simple things like the times I have to respond and how long do threads last? Some places threads can go on for a long time, and there are mornings (such as this one) where some sleep might soon be in order - but while that might help my ability to express ideas better, I don't want to try to nap at some point and have the thread 404 and have anyone's good faith efforts to converse appear as if I haven't valued them.

To talk about any of this is much like doing a hard proof in mathematics. Sometimes there can be a long time spent on preparatory lemmas, which can feel like a pain, but then make the later proof simpler - or even possible at all. That's just a heads up (not that I think you don't understand how explaining "here's how everything you ever truly believed is also wrong" might take a bit longer than an emoticon of agreement).

Short version of my answer to your question, so as not to completely hand wave on it, is the creation of Israel was a long-term goal and project, of longer term than WWI+WWII. The wars were themselves part of a much longer financial struggle (that continues to drive Western policy and warfare today). But when the wars came along they presented the opportunity to establish Israel as part of their prosecution, and as they were waged the choices and decisions that were made were made with that goal equally important (seen one way the financial control and the State were two parts of one single goal).

Perhaps, but I've got too much of Europe in my blood and soul to give up on them.

Maybe I'm closer to 14/88 than you are, but I can't stand aside and let them make the same mistakes that have always been their downfall.

Fucking good question. Why the fuck do they behave like the 3rd Reich, indeed.

Let's see the evidence. I'd like to see, for example, strong evidence of direct or indirect influence of the Jewish Agency on the formation of American military policy in Europe, records of conversations between prominent Zionists like Weizmann, Ben Gurion and Jabotinsky and great power statesmen like Roosevelt and Churchill, etc. There is plenty of dialogue between Weizmann and Churchill, which you may like to draw on.

Obscurantism and wild hypothesizing won't do. I'd like to see historical evidence that would be acceptable in any objective journal.

what do you think of the idea that palestinians and jews are related?

Good luck with that.

>Well, jews *are* in everything everywhere...

Being such a small people and while still achieving that can only mean 2 things:

1. Devine intervention
2. We work hard to get there

Pick whichever one fits your narrative.

As true and as irrelevant as the fact that Europeans and Turks are related.

Genetics, more likely.

You mean the hivemind? I thought we weren't supposed to talk about it...

Thanks for the reply. I just wanted to know an israeli opinion on that thought and since thereare quite a few here this makes a good learning experience

Though if we're to play evenly I'd have to ask the same proof from you - that the records you prefer to cite are actually true *and complete*. Whose truth gets to be the true truth? What kind of evidence is necessary to support it? Why is the existing dogma allowed a free pass in this discussion?

Said another way, can you prove - to the degree of fact you just requested - the significant myths of the Old Testament? Should I insist I wait until you do? (I don't see how that would serve either of us, I'm pointing out how we should either speak openly and fairly or agree not to begin at all.)

You're also, intentionally I think, setting up the near-impossible task of anyone - even as someone as capable as a poster on Sup Forums! - coming up with documents, recordings, "evidence" of things *the most powerful people in the world would kill thousands, or millions, to hide*. Why do you think you can fairly ask for a standard of proof that the legal system, in cases of fraud and racketeering, already openly accept can't be met by anyone? This is why fraud cases, in the all-too-rare cases they are prosecuted, are often won on the circumstantial evidence - since anyone capable of committing fraud on a large enough scale *has as part of their operation the destruction of incriminating evidence*.

I do think a compelling case can be made, even without specific documents - but that you'd ask for what are so obviously things that are difficult if not impossible to directly discover has me question if you're serious about being open-minded.

Perhaps you're just not noticing how establishing that which the powerful want to hide is very different than accepting that which the powerful want us to believe.

But expecting the people who would kill tens of millions to further their aims to build their evil lairs with big red self-destruct buttons in the middle is being either disingenuous or naive.

(Still, I appreciate the discussion. Working here for mutual benefit.)

It occurs to me to ask those things a different way.

What kind of "evidence" would it take for you to disbelieve something you take as an article of Faith in your life?

Since at the end of all of this (whatever version of "history" or "religion" one chooses to believe) that's what it all comes down to.

I'm asking for two reasons: first, if the answer is somewhere over near "G-d Himself would have to tell me" then I should admit before we start that's a standard I can't meet (it wouldn't even be unreasonable for you to say that, I've already said that awakening is incredibly difficult). But second, depending on what it would take, perhaps that will give me a guide as to how to speak - since rather than pile up a mountain of things you don't find compelling in front of one door I'll be able to slip a small note of something you do under another.

you are trying to prove fault without evidence, idiot. Forget about trying to prove that, if you are so vehement in finding wrong look for modern wrongs with documented evidence, this is the age of information and everyone has a recording device.

You seem to writing as if your opinion about what's going on is correct - or matters.

Since meaningful responses have slowed I'll take a much-needed rest, I hope to find some of you here (or elsewhere recognizable) when I return.

I'm a third party watching on the sideline so I can see when both sides are being retarded. If you want to be considered legitimate in your claims proper proof is needed, which can be found for modern crime, if that level of crime exists.