Reminder that Trump is a BILLIONAIRE

And that he doesn't need to imply to some nutjob to kill Hillary, making it obvious on national TV.

He could hit a goddamned hit squad or build a small private army if he wanted to.
if he wanted her dead she would be dead.
but he doesn't because true legitimacy comes from a real election.

hillary is also rich, she could do the same. they choose not to, because usa isn't a third world fuckhole

saged

What kind of shitty nation do you live in where you realistically think that a random stranger could break into your house and kill you just because you were home at the time?

Burgers explain this plz

The irony of this is that the few parts of the country where this is a concern are usually the more urban/liberal ones where everyone wants to ban the guns.

I live in a rural area, practically innawoods and I keep guns at the ready for raccoons, coyotes, and other predators after our chickens. I've used it quite a few times for that purpose. Never had to point it a person, nor has anyone ever so much as threatened me with a gun but everyone around here has one.

It is true though with the less populated areas there's a lot of area to cover with a low population and low tax base. So a police response time of 30minutes or more is entirely likely. Having a gun available is good for peace of mind.

“I guarantee ya. Barack Obama ain’t takin’ my shotgun, so don’t buy that malarkey, don’t buy that malarkey,” Biden said in September, 2008. “They’re gonna start peddlin’ that deal. I got two, if he tries to fool with my Beretta he’s got a problem. I like that little over and under — you know, I’m not bad with it.”

why cant i be allowed to defend my possessions with force myself why does the government need to mandate that they should only be the ones able to do so

Americans think papier mâché is a legit building material (like wasps or termites) and it takes no time at all to break into one of their homes.

Because your defense is offense to someone else. Case in point, the guy who left his garage door open with his wife's purse out to entice intruders, then shot some kid in the head with a 12-gague just for entering his property. You can never have true security as long as the mind is fraught with insecurities made obvious by your necessity for gun possession. Let go.

one that is only 60% white with 20% nigger and 20% spic

wow such humility and self control im tromp supportor noa

Yeah he does (allegedly) have his own private army, which he donates to fairly regularly. Look it up, it's called NAMBLA. Really scary stuff, check it out.

This is a silly notion. I dont want to ever have to use my firearm. Really I dont. But that doesnt mean Im not aware there may come a time when I need to.

This is just your typical half asian babe stereotype.

Suggesting that law-abiding American gun owners should kill politicians they disagree with, the nerve of that man...

I have a right to protect myself and my property, it's not an offense. The intruder has committed the offense I'm merely stopping him.

If in the course of me repelling him he gets shot and dies then that's not really on me. And in most real world encounters the intruder is merely confronted and chased away. The gun is usually just there so they don't try anything violent.

Reminder that there is no proof that Trump is a billionaire because he's hiding his tax returns.

Reminder that Trump's real estate investments have all underperformed the stock market and if he wasn't a reality TV star, he'd be broke.

She's rich but not "assassinate the opposition's presidential candidate" rich

Exactly. So you're motivated by fear. Never once have you been truly free despite your country's trite use of 'freedom'.

The minute you let go, you'll find the control you want, the realization you have no control. That your gun is nothing more than a raindrop that didn't blame itself for the flood. You can choose to be the bigger person and go first, denying an antiquated ideal from more than a hundred years ago, or you can cling to fear. Your choice burgerbro.

everything we think we know is rooted in human consciousness (founded in emotion and reddit) so theres no knowable objective truth to anything to me
i can apply any value of emotion to any act i want to and there's no right or wrong way for me to know with absolute confidence so im gonna just proceed to reject your autistic implications of a true security and shoot someone trying to steal my shit

> True security is not the capacity for self-defense
> True security is when you force yourself not to think about the very real possibility of a burglary or home invasion

desu, she is hot as fuck, reminds me of a Finnish girl in my high school class.

You sound like a 55 year old post menopausal cunt

What you don't realize is that 'offense', 'crime', and so on, is just an abstraction. It doesn't really exist. The gun exists, he exists, so do you, and your ending his life exists, all for an abstraction. What if he's merely hungry? Maybe the 500$ spent on the gun would be better spent on feeding the homeless? That's more real anyway. Negativity begets negativity and you're in a viscous cycle of it.

>just what a Somalian would say, akin the lines of "10/10 would rape in a home invasion"
>flag checks out
kek

Then I feel so sorry for you.

Why I never! Wash out your mouth with soap, young man!

Killing scum is a positive contribrution to society and not "negativity".

Guys lets start an army for trump. We could get some army dudes to train our recruits and shit. I've got a friend in Arkansas with 60 acres of land

By this logic you should never lock your front door either. I mean its only out of fear that you would do such a thing.

Nah you missed it entirely.

True scurity is knowing that a burglary or home invasion at one level is prosperity and functionalized by another level. Burgalar had a hard life, is hungry, is tired, is poor. You're afraid amongst plenty. How does it make you feel to know how insecure you are with all your possessions?

Correct. In the 60s we didnt lock our doors little duffer :)

>Trump is a BILLIONAIRE
Hillary is a trillionare and can buy a private nuke, but thats not the point.

That shit was torn out of context so brutally no one with half a brain would take it seriously.
The most obvious strawman.

BUT if he actually said "go on, excersize your second amendment rights" there's literally nothing wrong for a president to refer to the contitution.

lol at least try to be consistent with your shitty ironic philosophy persona
>all for an abstraction
>pointing out that it has no inherent meaning
then you say
>that's more real anyway
>points out that some things have more meaning than others but im the judge of what has the actual real meaning

you cant go halfway with your thoughts you autist everything is an abstraction to me including how bad you are at using the internet

>killing scum
>us vs them
>omg its them
>omg get my gun
>omg better dead than red
>omg im afraid ill do whatever donald says

Don't you have an errand in your sub-basement?

Anger, the post. Gg.

If he's hungry he can get a job. Places in town have help wanted signs up all the time.

The only people around here stealing are low-life pieces of shit who just leach off others. That said, I'd never just shoot a person without giving them the chance to leave peacefully. I have no desire to punish anyone, I just don't want my shit taken.

I also don't want predators eating my fucking livestock which is what I actually use the gun for on a regular basis. No livestock = nobody gets any food. Good luck feeding anyone on your hippie dippy "ideals".

she assassinated like 3 people in the last 3 weeks you retard

If Trump dies UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES before the election, I will believe she had it done until proven otherwise

entry level ironic philosophy featuring a guy who doesnt know what hes doing

Is that a Tacticooled M1 Carbine?

Remember the Sarah Palin anti-obamacare "target" states and the subsequent shooting of congresswoman? Well this is the same thing but worse.

No replies means victory.

Your shit?

You mean the random objects around you you believe are yours to possess because you gave someone some paper with an old president on it at some point?

You look but don't see. It's not your "shit". The burgalary is your doing as much as anything else. You fell for the hoax that you are just apart of this world and not the whole world. That burgular needs you, be it harsh or not, just as much as you need the bacteria in your body to kill some cells here and there, be it harsh or not, the universe doesn't care! You are the universe!

Our time is nigh, good luck burgerbro :) stay scared, your country appreciates your fear and consumerism.

Look man, either you understand inuendo, or you're legitimately autistic.

If the former is true: stop rationalizing and kidding yourself o justify liking trump anyway. Either you can stomache the man despite assasination jokes during an election cycle (or perhaps because of them, this IS Sup Forums after all,) in which case wear your hatred and antisocial behavior loud and proud (this IS Sup Forums after all,) or you can't.

If the latter is true (which, let's be honest, is the most likely... this is Sup Forums after all) then please google one of the many guides to people with aspergers understanding normie humor and subtext.

He said what he said, and suggested what he suggested, and most people here in-fact like him more for it. You don't need to justify yourself here. This is your Conservative safe-space.

>mfw having to read this much bs at 8 in the morning
This is why weed should be re-banned in the US.

>rifle
>home defense
I sure love picking stray bullets out of my dog.

It's funny to hear people talk about Trump this way.

Trump is small time compared to Clinton. He's a nobody in the global community. He's a successful American businessman, but he has very few ties to powerful people. Clinton is extremely connected. She is a kingpin. They aren't even in the same league. He couldn't have her killed.

sounds like he had great security to me.. dumb ass kid commited the first offense.

do you have a fire extinguisher because you fear fire? Perhaps you'd be better off and safer without it.

>Correct. In the 60s we didnt lock our doors little duffer :)
I still don't. Living in a minority free area has its perks. The keys to my truck have been in the ignition since I bought it 4 years ago.

if the person that had the shit before me was willing to trade that shit for some other shit I have.. its my shit now. Otherwise, take off my shirt you shitlord!