Discussion:

Discussion:
Why're people racist towards Hispanics/ Latinos? I can understand discontent towards Illegal-Immigrants, but what about a person like me who was born in this country?

OP stats:
>18
>Born to Mexican and Salvidorian parents
>Republican
>Voting for Trump
>US Army

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4u1J6EEhkyM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not racist towards you at all
i was here before trump was a thing. I like mexicans cause im catholic.

Im Puerto Rican and I'm not racist with hispanicfags unless they deserve it ie: act like retards

>Salvidorian parents
You must go back. Those guys are fucked up

>Why're people racist towards Hispanics/ Latinos? I can understand discontent towards Illegal-Immigrants, but what about a person like me who was born in this country?

pot-ta-to, po-ta-to

You're both mexishits and we don't want you people moving into our nice white neighborhoods, sending your shit spic children to our schools and lowering our property values.

You people are not white, stay the fuck in your own neighborhoods where you belong.

Because you're not white.

Remember, if it ain't white it ain't right.

Now being "racist" doesn't mean we hate you. If you're a decent person nobody will hate you. You just have to go back. Only white people belong here.

I'm half Latino and I get no animosity. As long as you're respelled and hate illegals your good. Illegals give all based Latinos a bad name. The children of illegals usually get into gangs where I live.

>Why're people racist towards Hispanics/ Latinos?
i'm racist towards your numbers, too many of you taco niggers

Why the hate?

>Why're people racist towards Hispanics/ Latinos? I can understand discontent towards Illegal-Immigrants, but what about a person like me who was born in this country?

White people in America are tired of their beloved cities and states turning into a Latrino infested majority shit hole.

If white people wanted to live in an area wherein everyone but them had brown skin and black hair, we'd move to mexico.

>latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

I dont.

If you act right, speak English, and arent some MS13 wannabe faggot.

>Why the hate?

>latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

I had to move 1,000 miles away from Mexifornia and the hispanic infestation in order to live and work and play in a nice white area.

We're tired of you people breeding out of control like cockroaches. We're tired of your communist jew puppet masters and their "hispanics are white" bullshit meme.

Now do you understand? Whites automatically lump you (a non illegal ethnic mexican) into the same category as the illegal alien mexicans.

Please go back to your ancestral homeland of your ancestors and stay there. Take a few hundred of your comrades with you.

Its not about mexicans, its about legal & illegal immigration, and the difference between the two.

When people spout hate, its towards illegal immigrants, not all mexicans/insert race.

Because you bring with you your culture and your family. And they run counter to my own values and culture.

Cuban here. I've never had a white person be noticeably racist towards me. They might have done some passive aggressive shit, but I wrote them off as an asshole and didn't internalize it as some sort of system meant to keep me down because I am not a whiny bitch.

Blacks, on the other hand, openly display their disgust for your existence.

Army? MOS? 68C here bro. I don't have a problem with your kind. It's just that there are too many of you. I'm stationed at Fort Sam & I'm literally a minority here. At least you're "whiter" than the gars.

Uneducated white people are lazy and they see them as a threat to their unskilled labor jobs.

a mexican girl broke my heart about two months ago. I ship out to basic in september btw no need to thank me for my service guys

I like them. From what I've heard, they're basially the paddys of this century.

Remember Paddy eventually got to Wall St.

Now thats just uncalled for

No problem with you. You just not lucky to look alike 90% of 10M illegals.
Get them out and people will stop give a shit.

So... you just hate us because there's too many of us? There really isnt anything I can say to refute that especially since its true. Based off of my experience most White families only have one or two kids where as Hispanic/latino families have almost 3-5. Big reason behind that is Catholicism.

I believe you misinterpret the difference between American born Hispanics and illegals.

I grew up in East Los and S. Central. From my perspective I've seen the Hispanic American families set up like this. The parents would usually work really hard and push the kids to attend college so that they could get out of the bad neighborhood they're in. Where as the Illegal family would have the same thing with the parents working hard but the kids would usually join up a small gang and ultimately fuck up their future.

This. You fucks are literally taking over our country and you expect us to be happy about it? In 50 years the US will become another 3rd world country like the rest of the hispanic/latino shitholes and it's thanks to you.

You create parallel communities, your people dont bother to learn the language, most of you chose to stay poor and become gangsters, the ones that get into school blame white people for your failings. 70% of you are on welfare and claim to be victims while all other peoples come here and succeed.

You are a massive drain

Thank you bro.

Never met someone racist against ppl like you

I don't hate "Latinos" I dislike employers wanting to me learn Spanish because you guys don't learn the native language of the country that we conquered.
Another thing I highly dislike is that many immigrants that come from ANYWHERE are usually uneducated which is expensive to reverse.
Crime that happens when people from 2nd or 3rd world countries come in goes up which is awful and is usually things like rape drugs ect.

But other than those things I have no problems with Mexican culture/people/way of life.

Fort Hood ,Tx 35F 1st Cav AVN REGT

That's what I'm talking about - they look at you and see an illegal just because they are statistically right.
All the shitbags of your skin are making your life worse. Same works for blacks, btw.

I agree. Fuck learning Spanish. US is Anglo, anyone else learn English & act WHITE if y'all gonna stay.

Who said I hated legal citizens?
Other than niggers I mean

>born here
>serves the country
>can't separate aliens and citizens

Impossible, it's not a race.

I live in California and this is what I think of when people talk about Hispanics.

This is what they look like.

They look like fucking tribesmen. Savages. Primitives. Subhumans. People who naturally live in the jungle, but were for some reason allowed to come here.

And then I see whites everywhere defending them and wanting to blur the line between Hispanic and White by breeding with them.

That's what frightens me the most, honestly. White and Hispanic becoming indistinguishable. Europeans have always been a minority in this world, and yet we've accomplished so much. We've achieved so much. I don't know what it is about us, but we ruled the world.

Now we're throwing that all away. We're diluting out everything that made us great by mixing with fucking primitive jungle savages who have never accomplished anything.

I don't want to think about the genetic trash that is the "White" race of the future.

Dark. Fat. Greasy. Whiny. Lazy. Stupid.

What will people think of White people in the future? They'll think of these primitive subhumans.

That will be our legacy.

We are giving up everything.

>Why're people racist towards Hispanics
When i see a chink I think about great industry, achievements and shit chinese have done.
When i see a dude from Europe i think about good cars and industrial machinery.

When i see a spic i think about third world shithole where dudes in sambrero eat burrito and cartel is begeading everyone with a chainsaw.

At least you're better than niggers.

You're a fucking idiot. Are mexican's contributing more or taking more from america?

Why they dont bother to learn it despite many living here since birth is baffling. Its the international language of trade and diplomacy.

Spics get out.

I speak English way more fluently than Spanish. Plus I'm in the Army, does my patriotism mean nothing?

Spics are not our allies.

They are taking our nation from us.

Spics are the enemy.

i dont give a shit about race creed or color. but i do hate that i pay fucking taxes. if you work here in the U.S. pay your fucking taxes. like that protection you get from police. state taxes. your house burning down. need firefighters? state taxes. the god damn food card you use to eat? fuckin taxes

pull your fucking weight in society that is my issue with illegals.

fuck hillary
fuck trump

You are like 10% of your kind. 90% come here and expect everything given to them and shit all over our cities. Your women that get out of the hood are rabid commie sjws that attack me for no reason.

Fucking sick of the shit.

because your people vote to take our guns away, live on welfare, and are mostly communist leaning like the shithole you came from

latinos vote democrats 8 to 2

and even if you're a good hard working person, your children tend to be more leftist and hate whites

youtube.com/watch?v=4u1J6EEhkyM

I do have to admit that Mexico is a shit-hole unfortunately... that's a great reason why alot of us left that place. Too much corruption in the government and the local police which eventually let local gangs run rampant as long as they payed a fee. My ancestors may have given up on Mexico but we're not giving up on America. This country (and Russia quite frankly) are some of the last few places in the world that havent completely gone to shit.

Those are mestizos beaners

Not hispanics

when hispanics live in white countries, they get a net benefit from the prosperity white culture creates but they ruin it

latino immigration is a net less for whites

we don't need them

they want to live with us tho like the welfare parsites they are

STOP ACTING LIKE LATINOS AND HISPANICS ARE THE SAME THING YOU STUPID MEXICAN FAGGOT MESTIZO INDIAN

IN TERMS OF RACE NOT CULTURE

LATINO MEANS LATIN AMERICAN BEANER

HISPANIC MEANS SPANIARD BLOOD

STOP CONFUSING THE RETARDS YOU BROWN BASTARD

And your turning the SW corrupt, and the local police corrupt and bringing that corruption to DC which is directly fucking my shit up in the Midwest even though Im nowhere near the Mexicans.

You flee for a better life and turning the nation into the same corrupt bullshit that Mexico is. The only reason a Democrat can sniff the WH now is because of your people.

Stop saying "Hispanic" like it automatically means brown, say latino.

Spaniards are labeled Hispanic in America.

Hispanics aren't the problem, mestizos are

because you are literally the minority of your kind.

That's like saying why do people hate niggers, because the majority of them make their race look bad

No brother. You're Army but not leeching. You're a model citizen. That comment was not directed to you but to your compadres that costs more to maintain than they nuture. Don't be discouraged, but understand that when there's oversaturation of a certain people the native population get tense. SJWs and their ilk push us to conform to y'all like learning Spanish when you guys should learn English. You guys are guests, would it kill y'all to take classes?

What do you do in the Army? I'm applying to OCS and am hoping to do Army over Navy or AF. It's a pipe dream, but I hope to apply to special forces and try to complete SFAS in 3 years. I'm not really into any other special operations group like Rangers, SEALs, etc. but I would really like to do SF because I like the idea of being an adviser and focusing on asymmetric warfare rather than light infantry or direct action.

>like me who was born in this country?

A dog born in a horsebarn is not a horse.

It is still a fucking dog.

The point of any racism is "what if poor countries are poor because the people suck?"

OP: We live in an age of entitlement and lately it's not only affected our youth but those that realised that the US gov cares alot about its people, too much in fact. Lazy Families in the ghetto, college students, Bernie and Hillary supporters are fine examples of the people that want to take advantage of the governments public welfare system. Why? So they dont have to work. We as a nation have become lazy. It pains me to say that

Your people will turn this country into Mexico and worse.

IF YOU ARE BROWN

YOU ARE NOT A HISPANIC

YOU ARE A FUCKING MESTIZO

QUIT STEALING EUROPEAN TERMS YOU FUCK

YOU'RE CONFUSING THE IRISHMEN WHO DON'T KNOW THE CASTE SYSTEM

YOU

HAVE

TO

GO

BACK

No problem with you if you're legal, Jose. Fine with that.

It's your illegal brethren that too many LEGAL Mexicans support that make me want to see that wall get to be 10 stories tall.

The USA is not Mexico, is not GOING to become Mexico, so either get legal, or get the fuck out. Why is this so hard for so many Mexicans to understand?

Oh also I'm talking about the Spanish Caste System. Not the other caste systems

But is it my fault or those that just happen to share the same skin-tone as mine fault?

Are you brown? If so, Then you're not hispanic, you're Latino. Fuck off

I agree

the mud people I'll call them

why the fuck does it matter to you beaners if some white people hate beaners?

its like move the fuck on, im hispanic and usually i feel superior to most white people.

which is why i have fucked plenty of white bloded hair blue eyed cuties.

trust me there is nothing superior about white people.

stop trying to persuade them from hating hispanics.

the ones i have met in real life who put so much pride in there skin color act just as silly as niggers ,except arent as savage.

the white people who are attractive, have good jobs dont act like that.

t.spic

There's only one question you need to answer:

Do white Americans deserve an intact homeland, yes or no?

If yes, do you think it'll stay intact with people like you in it?

If no, don't you think you deserve whatever negative treatment you get from them?

this is why they have to all go back

they're predators, they're bringing drugs, crime, murder, they're rapists, and some i assume are good people

No specification on gender. Unless you are female or smoking hot tranny or college educated gtfo.

this!

Hispanic is not a race

White Hispanics are a thing and are the main hispanics due to spain

If you are brown, you are not hispanic

You are an indian with a European culture

by the looks of it trump wont do shit, just stay in your side of the country white people.

they dont call it los angelos, santa maria, san diego, for nothing. if you live here move OUT!

remeber what happened in san jose at the trump rally. yea i was there. remeber that kid in the red shirt that got chased by the black kids.

yea i saw the whole thing and was laughing

but i do wish trump would deport beaners out too, which is why im still voting for him.

This. This is the kind of response I was yearning for. Criticism echoed with validity.

My grandmother is an illegal-immigrant, but she had worked at a linen factory to pay for english classes in order to earn her citizenship all while she was busy raising three daughters on her own.

Not all mexican illegal-immigrants could be like my grandmother.

The topic of illegal immigration is a difficult issue due to my grandmother being an illegal herself. I personally believe that you shouldnt be allowed access to this country unless you have a visa followed by the proper documents.

The decision to close the borders would tear families apart, including my own. But, if its the best decision for national security and it helps America in the long run... the right choice must be made despite families being broken. Closing the borders and not only deporting illegal immigrants but arresting them aswell is the best solution in my opinion.

As far as my "compadres" goes. My only compadres are my brothers in arms and my fellow country-men.

tfw half norwegian/el salvadorean

I dont know what to do

I have no home

I fucking love mexicans and south americans. Most are honest, hard working, and friendly people. More than i can say for roughly 60% of the white people i deal with daily. Cutting through the accents and language bearier sucks but im trying to learn spanish right now.

???

I know what I am. Who are you to tell me my race?

do u look white u didnt answer my question in the other thread.

You're acting like Hispanic is a fucking race

It isn't

Fuck off

sorry I need to go into the catalog

I have a strong nordic nose, I am 6'2, square jaw, high cheek bones.

I have black hair and white skin.

If anything I look like a spaniard.

Also my last name is norsk as fuck.

Op: Does the way someone look factor in as to how you judge them as a person?

Nothing personal we just have to save the white race.

>you'd understand if whites were flooding the only country your race lived in and causing your people to be a minority in 10 years.

how tall you are? are you brown?

Because Non-White Hispanics belong in the fucking trash

>que esperavas provocando esta gente?

you get bunched up with the masses of uneducated people, who don't assimilate, learn English and learn to love America.
>most are too proud of the shitholes they have left behind.

-xoxo Pivit

just thank god, our immigrants don't explode

THIS GUY GETS IT

I LIKE THIS GUY

THIS GUY FUCKING GETS IT

I LIKE YOU

YOU ARE THE MAN

HIGH FIVE

WOO WOO WOOO

FINALLY SOMEBODY REALIZES THE PROBLEM IS FUCKING MESTIZOS, NOT SPANIARDS

I LOVE YOU MAN

You're not illegal. Your legal. Legal immigrants commit less crime than average Americans. Illegals commit 3 times as much.

The outcome of the future cant all be attributed just to us, surely.

Uncalled for. Grow up.

agreed

These guys are hated in the mexican american community. These are gang members and cholos. You can't define an entire group of people based on the actions of the worst section of those people. i.e germany with the nazis, and white-americans with the kkk, in this case mexican americans with gang members.

OP: **BUT** look at who is holding the sign. A female youth. Just because she happens to be hispanic that shouldnt make her a representation of all of us. There are plenty of white youths who hold up similar signs with similar demands. Does this mean all white people want to be given those demands? No. Most whites are content with working for their pay rather than to just be given it for free. Same applies with us.

/pol is Stormfront on AIDS & roids. Don't expect any sympathy man. It would be like reasoning with jihadists, just move on. You're a service member, and jewish shenanigans aside, that merits a whole lot to me. Even in sundown towns, they don't beat the nig in his Marine dress blues. They give him the courtesy of a five minute lead first. Just exit out the tab man otherwise you'll feel like shit.

>some gangbangers go on to make something of themselves

like join the military
where their natural violence can be put to good use

You can't quote me on something I never said, asshole

Sure. How about I define a people by an entire country?

Sick and tired of seeing refugees leaving their countries instead of fixing them. Every one of you people that run like rats on a sinking ship should be ashamed of that fact and fully immerse yourselves in the new culture you moved to, not change it to another version of the shit hole you left.

I am especially talking to you Canadian pakis out there.

OP:

>Fuck

>That

>Thread

Or how about a PERSON by HIS actions?

Even if you're OK, the majority of your Latino comrades just want to take over and make America another Mexico, and they will. Not trying to blame you, it's our fault for being cucks.

But you and Moslems and shitskins have no love for our country or our culture, and one day you will destroy our heroes statues and kick over our parents graves. (We let this happen, so it's our fault not yours)

I'm tired of pressing 1 for English. Fuck off.