This is the kind of quality $6 an issue gets you

This is the kind of quality $6 an issue gets you

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammatical_gender#Overview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Another wonderful job courtesy of Marvel editorial. They're so on the ball.

it was 4 dollars wasn't it

Fucking Brevoort, you fat fuck.

I seriously don't understand what these worthless fuckers even do.

How can you be "editorial" if you don't EDIT shit?

It's not even like this is time consuming, you can catch this stuff on your first read-through.

$6? Man, I could get a burrito with that.

What did she mean by this?

I could make several meals worth of home-made soup or pasta with that.

Doctor Manhattan didn't just effect the DC universe. He's fucking shit up all over the multiverse.

It's actually $5, I can't believe you both managed to muck this up.

Please. PLEASE tell me you shopped this.

>tfw my friend has been buying all of CW2 and is super into it and posts all over social media about it
I don't want to be a dick and ruin his enjoyment but like c'mon

do him a favor by making him face what shit it is

Huh.

Well I'm glad I got that cup of hot chips drenched in gravy and chicken salt for $5 today then.

Why the fuck does this haircut look better on a poorly drawn brunet?

Well,

I can't tell if that sounds amazing or terrible.

Kill him. Just fucking kill him before he spreads his cancer.

Is he new to comics? If so, let him have his fun.

When you first start reading capes events are hype, you don't know the characters so you can't tell they're acting out of character and retarded. Eventually he'll learn.

I remember I first got into Marvel with the original Civil War, I loved that shit back then.

Wow, he really can see the future

I can MAYBE see enjoying a few of the books. Heck, even the main book isn't too terrible with regards to entertainment value. But...Christ, Carol's side is objectively fucking wrong that this whole event falls apart in seconds. If you want to stay the Good Guy, you use the intelligence to gather facts - not immediately detain people without due process. Carol is ruining everything.

>being excited for Civil War II
This shit is cringeworthy.
I'm reading CWII, CWII - Ulysses and CW X-MEN and I think that these are some of the worst comics I've ever read.

He started reading comics after seeing the movies but has gone into like the last 20ish years of it all and read some good stuff
He's also been buying flash rebirth and stuff so at least he doesn't have like completely shit taste but he's still in that new comic reader phase of "oh man all these events are so awesome" kind of deal and just eats up shit

I've found that I enjoy reading comics more when I hold them in my own hand. Not gonna risk it with CWII though.

omg, a error in a comic. better male a thread on Sup Forums about it!

What is funnier, this or the "put map here" panel?

Confirmed.

What's the X-Men bit about?

Ororo wants to help Captain Marvel, but Kurt is against the idea of working with an inhuman so he goes to Eric's. Meanwhile Spylocke goes to Ororo's.
In a nutshell, they are going to fight and in Inhumans Vs X-MEN they are all friends again.

based Elf.

It's gotten to the point where I speed read all of marvel's shit, didn't even see this when I passed through it.

Thank you for the chuckle.

guess the check cleared.

>male

Found the feminist

>the main book isn't too terrible with regards to entertainment value
nothing fucking happens

You're right. So far they've been talking and Stark kidnapped a kid.

Tell me more.

Not much to say.
It was just in an issue of Thor all the Asgardians were gathered at a table planning strategy around a map. But the Map was just a blank piece of paper with "put map of asgard here" scribbled on it.

Holy shit that's much worse

Gonna need a pic

Figured since I have it, may as well share...

The questin mark is a nice touch, kek

I don't even understand why the colorist left that note in. There are so many reasons that note should not have survived past the several people that worked on this issue.

This happened a few months back in Gotham Academy too. Batgirl had Olive's lines and Olive had hers.

Thanks I couldn't find it.
Do you have the one with Wayne Enterprises?
I guess they kept passing it forward expecting someone to fix it I guess and nobody thought it was their problem. Just poor communication.

Like Popeye's Olive?

Idk what he's talking about but I'm like 99% sure it wasn't popeye's olive

>hot chips

they weren't chipped off the fucking potato and they were fried

go ahead now cyril

say "fries"

SAY IT YOU GOD DAMNED FAGGOT

Man, I really want to like marvel comics, but this has just gotten sad.

No, the protagonist in Gotham Academy is named Olive.

Yar, pirates have no buyer's remorse

This is now a Marvel dun goofd thread

woah

I think the original line was kinda trying to listen to npr and drink my herbal tea

This is so fucking dumb it's astounding

10 was a duplicate

All aboard the pain train toot tooooot

At least get him to read Valiant events as they actually lead to going back to read up about the characters involved.

YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO SURVIVE MAKE YOUR TIME

And I'm spent

Here.

Is this why Marvel's sales are declining?

The squeaky wheel gets the grease but it sure as fuck doesn't buy comic books.

>That emboss photoshop filter
>The missing map
HNGGgg

Can you check?

Comic book sales were always declining because comics aren't en vogue. They haven't been for a long time. So, in order to combat this, Marvel (and DC but mostly Marvel) decided to pander to women/minorities/tumblrites etc.

Now comic sales are plummeting.

There's a reason they won't be using any of the all new characters in the MCU.

But that's not what they're called.

>Decades worth of built-in fans
>Movies bring in new audience (that still makes up minority percentage of overall fans ) who complain constantly
>Pander almost exclusively to them
>Act antagonistic towards older fans who express displeasure towards changes
>Older fans stop buying comics
>New "fans" don't buy them in the first place

Galactus is right though, many human languages have a third neuter gender. There are also languages that have only two genders one for inanimate objects and another for animate objects (people, animals, etc..).

I speak multiple languages and at times I have trouble deciding how to translate things back and forth from English because gender-information is either lost or forcibly "gained". It would make sense for Galactus to just default to male pronouns and not make a big deal about it and it would make sense for Squirrel Girl to make a scene over it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammatical_gender#Overview

pic semi-related. The introduction to Michael Spivak's (mathematician) Joy of TeX.

>Old fans
>Stop buying comics

Actually most do. You don't see the effects yet because they get replaced by some lapsed readers or a few new readers.

>not speaking a language that only has a non-gendered third person pronoun and no gendered nouns
You people and your fucked up languages.

>Seeing SJWs starting to set their sights on Latin languages
Any Hispanons want to weigh in on how that feels, because they look like they're going to butcher the shit out of that to make it gender neutral.

Jesus fuck how did the letterer fuck this up this book is currently marvels main title you would think something that inportant would get 3 goovers from the letterer and another 3 from the editors at least.

Spic here. This is bullshit white college students force on everyone for stupid reasons. What the fuck is Latinx? How do you pronounce that? What is the Spanish for it? Why is everyone supposed to be obligated to say it?

Carols dialogue here is so bad that i thought thats what you were talking about at first

Both sides are fucking idiots but because of tonys motivations we are meant to agree with carol

I thought this was an art error, or editorial goof thread?

>baby Sup Forums is triggered
aww, poor thing, do you need a hug?

This gets a pass because it's obnoxious writing anyway.

This entire event was a rush job and it shows in every issue. Marvel has never claimed otherwise. They wanted to capitalize on the buzz for the Civil War movie, so they took months/weeks to prepare rather than years.

Holy shit if it was literaly put map here i could have passed it off as a joke but thats a huge fucking error if they were pressed for time they could have just pasted on a map of asgard with no regard for the angle it would have looked bad but better then this. It would have taken all of 10 seconds

Although honestly i would not be suprised if with plenty of time they still pasted the map without thinking about angles

A breakdown of comunications could explain if we ended up with a shitty last minuite map but eventualy it gets pased on to somebody who cant send it any further so that person still missed it.

Heh guess its not just marvel
I could never see this happening at dc though (i would be happy to be proven wrong though i would like a good laugh)

Whats meamt to be an error here

What is wrong with they.
Wizards of the coast seems to have a problem with it to but unlike marvel they dont do a bunch of sjw shit so why do people refuse to use it.

Yeah im not really sure how we went from quality control fuckups to general marvel shitty writing

There was one instance where there was supposed to be 'Wayne Enterprises" or something written on the front of the building, but all that was used was the artist's note.