Hello...

Hello, I was told that this was the headquarters of the TIDF (Trump Internet Defense Force) and I was interested in helping out the cause.

I already have several fake twitter accounts with Nazi frogs ready to go. I'm ready to shill for the God Emperor until the last SJW is triggerd.

Where do I sign up?

This is not a fascist catholic board. This is an anarchist protestant board now fuck off you 'alt right' cuck

1) Disregard Canadians

>2016
>not being a communist Orthodox

2) Disregard Canadians

I'm voting for her because she's not Trump. I think Trump would wreck this country, while I think Hillary will keep the status quo, so it's the status quo for me.

3) disregard dog-eating chinese

3) NEVER reply to Canadians

>not a fascist catholic board
>This is an anarchist protestant board
lol bud get the fuck off my board you fucking heathen dissident. You anarchists will be dealt with accordingly once Trump reigns supreme over you.

see you chink

RARE

Sir Trump is fighting your satanic Roman Cult

>anyone believing this is real
w e w

Well this thread is shit and hillshills will take the bait

TIDF out REEEEEE

>Sir Trump is fighting your satanic Roman Cult
No, he's "fighting" Pope Francis on one claim he made about Trump, not Catholicism. Once we have another based Pope, we we would be invincible and could create an empire. Imagine, a rebirth of the Roman Empire where Trump/Putin/the Pope is Emperor, it would be godly. Imagine the things we could accomplish.

If you want to support a Reich vote Hillary. Trump's Scottish and German ancestors fought the Romans for centuries

Trump shills are an nonexistent defense by true shills

>If you want to support a Reich vote Hillary
A reich of liberals who are set on destroying progress and the white male. I'll pass.

>Trump's Scottish and German ancestors fought the Romans for centuries
Fine, an American empire. To say Trump would be opposed to such a grand idea because "muh heritage" would be ludicrous.

>sharing this rare pepe is strictly forbidden

kek

white men prevail in chaotic freedom. Leeches prevail in empires

can't tell if bait, shitpost, or actual shill.

bravo@!

Its either a shitpost or a shill.

>white men prevail in chaotic freedom. Leeches prevail in empires
Holy shit you are such a delusional ancap chink who knows absolutely nothing about what he's talking about. Let's dissect what you just said.

>white men prevail in chaotic freedom.
No, literally no one prevails in chaotic freedom; not even the most primitive of niggers can. In this "chaotic freedom" (anarchy) since it is CHAOTIC, it goes in no direction. It's like a sprinter with epilepsy that just spergs around everywhere, not being able to sprint in a linear path to the finish line. There is no direction of society and thus nothing becomes accomplished. The only instance of even the slightest form of this type of ideology are/were in countries/regions that are/were quite possibly the worst in the world. Ex: Somalia, Anti-federalist southern United States, Africa before colonization, Germany, Britain, Northern Europe before modernization, etc.

>Leeches prevail in empires
So... Only leeches prevailed in the Roman, British, and Spanish empires. If that was the case, those empires WOULDN'T EVEN EXIST. The reason why they failed was because of leeches.
Lol you anarchists are fucking laughable at how you think you're ideology would even in the most remote way be beneficial to humanity. Most humans (regardless of race) are idiotic, erratic, and quite unmotivated. If it weren't for the select few at the top that didn't share those traits and controlled them so that they wouldn't be sitting in idle intellectual darkness, society wouldn't be where it is today. Anarchism wants to destroy that motivation and control that keeps humanity relatively sane, and that is just fucking retarded. Your more of a danger than communists are, that's how fucking stupid your ideology is.