Why are black people so obsessed with shoes?

Why are black people so obsessed with shoes?

Walking around NYC i have not seen black people without air Jordans, and I have never seen a young black man in new York that wasn't wearing at least one piece Streetwear brand clothing (BAPE, ASSC, thrasher etc)

I bought a pair of ultra boosts, and nigs on the subway always holla at me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

African americans are more socially active. I think thats the main thing

They are rims for people.
Of course nigs love them.

I'm white and I love my dank meme shoes. I have over 30 pairs and I have at least 8 that are worth over 500.

Pic you posted are trash.

Niggers being niggers. They only care about status and "look at me" attitude. They are very simple beings, don't overthink too much.

Watch this, it will make your day:
youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A

Blacks are raised mostly by single women

I was in NYC and I went to the doctor and there was a black doctor wearing colorful basketball sneakers it really made me think, "does he really need to wear those new basketball sneakers to work in a hospital."

>youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A
Really, watch the video. At one time the nigger shows his 3000$ leather shoes, which equals to a 5 year down payment and is the same value as a big farm.

Oh god, I'm a minute in and this is crazy

just a part of nigger culture

Niggers place value in stupid fucking shit. I've known niggers who have closets full of dope ass sneakers yo. Every time da new Jordans drop every coon throws down cash so they can worship the shoes.
Dumb fucking niggeraniggers. Women collect shoes but they at least sometime wear them.

He saved for 2 years for those shoes

Tbh I could buy those shoes with my one month salary but I would fuck myself financially in the process

Imagine if this guy lived in the states?

They've been marketed heavily at blacks since Run DMC Adidas deal, AF1'S and Jordans.

It's literally decades of groupthink.

I've grown up around tons of rich people, these guys are more posh than any of them

Jesus

Because the dumber you are, the more materialistic you tend to be, nogs are dumb as shit, do the math

This lmao desu senpai

2 years, my bad. It's been a while since I saw the video.

Watched it all

Is this like a genetic thing for them?

If you would go back 500 years ago you probably would see Congo tribes show off with big shiny things around their neck to show pride. I bet it's still there.

You can also notice the "I want it and I want it now" behavior in it. They don't think about the consequences (2 year salary for a pair of shoes) as long as their urge is forfilled.

If you're 100% black you probably show alot of this behavior some way or another.

This video should be a mandatory Sup Forums instruction video.

Well to be fair to them, there's not a whole lot more that you can do with your money if you live in a third world shithole. He's not going to start a software security business or anything.

Only niggers wear Jordans now, it's all adidas now, Nike is dead.

They can understand shoes. It is something to aspire to.

And by niggers I mean niggers stuck in 2005, the ones that still think skinny jeans are gay

It's withing their money range, so of course it becomes a status symbol. Keepin' up with the DeMarcus'

Well, you could start a shithole improvement business with the money. But then again, do you know any nigger with a business? Because I don't.

this.
being trendy is a thing for them that's why they make so many memes and obsess over brands.

>and obsess over brands.

Isn't that more like a poor man his thing? I'm in the mobile phone business. I see people on welfair buying the most expensive Apple models.

Not really

Mostly poor people and upper middle - upper class that obsess over brands

Speaking of trends and brands, there's this new nigger fad here in the states involving wearing communist and Soviet memorabilia ironically

It's a small but new trend, but it has nigger written all over it

>herman cane

Wew, I didn't know the poor in Paris had it this bad.

Effay as fuck

Note to foreigners

If you ever visit America, 9/10 black people look like this

I have a black coworker that told me that when she's looking at men, she checks their shoes first, then their teeth, and then their hair. Black men feel like they won't find a mate if they don't have certain status symbols.

Really makes one ponder...