I'm a fan of DC

I'm a fan of DC.

And I enjoyed this movie. Fight me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T6DJcgm3wNY
youtu.be/wArmHSPIvlQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's fine. I enjoyed the GL movie, for example. Just have to remember not to get too delusional about the actual quality of it.

>>I'm a fan of assholes.

>>And I enjoy gay sex. Fuck me.

You have Low standards and can't convey why you enjoy anything without exposing how immature and petty you are as a person.

I'm a fan too.

I didn't enjoy that movie. I'd rather watch something entertaining.

*quips fedora *

:^)

Getting to see Superman, Wonder Woman, and Batman fight a monster together was enough for me.

why could i fight you for having a different opinion?
if you like eating shit and i dont well, im not going to stop you

This

I liked it too. Can we be friends instead of fighting?

Alright let's get it ON!!! I'm gonna kick your fucking ass OP!

I liked it too! There's no need to get angry here.

I enjoyed it too.

We can be friends.

Plus I never thought I'd get to watch Batman and Superman fight Dark Knight Returns style, and it's got to be one of my favorite movie scenes ever.

Sorry, but I don't pick on the mentally challenged.

>I'm a fan of ISIS.

>And I enjoyed getting shot. Fight me.

>Fight me
Nice try

What a brave little man, who only ever fights his betters.

I loved that smirk. Based Batfleck.

Ben Affleck is best Batman.

Henry Cavill is best Superman.

Gal Gadot is best Wonder Woman (to be fair she's also the only film Wonder Woman so yeah, but still best).

Got JLU flashbacks watching that. One of my favorite parts of the movie along with pretty much everything involving Batman.

Soon i will get to finally see Batman chasing down The Joker and Harley Quinn in live action too!

Can't wait for Solo Batfleck film, especially if the rumors of it taking place in Arkham and involving a lot of his rogues gallery.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

I liked it too, especially the UC

Honestly my only problem was the e-mail scene

They could have used those same teasers in a much better manner

>After credits scene
>Bruce and Diana sit in the batcave
>Batcomputer turns on, with the various teaser videos playing on different screens as Bruce and Diana watch
>Bruce: "It's time to recruit"
>End credits resume

Honestly I blame Nolan since he is the one who pushed for the no credits teaser thing.

I think I would've liked it better if Wondy was the one who sent the info to Batman after she snagged the downloaded data from Luthor. Given him a bit of a lesson in trust at the same time to contribute to that recurring theme in his development.

What's is bad with it's quality?

But Batman threatened Wondy with the e-mail, which almost made her leave the country.

It didn't come off as a threat to me, otherwise he wouldn't have given her the info on the others.

If anything, it felt more like a plea to me

>where have you been?

Man of Steel was better faggot

You speculate that Nolan is behind the lack of a "stinger" or post credit scene....

But would you be mad if I told you Nolan didn't want Zod to die in Man of Steel?

So many "what ifs?"

That's not speculation. Nolan himself said he doesn't like after credit stingers, and Snyder said Nolan didn't want MoS to have any, and by extension that carried over into BvS

I'm actually fine with Zod dying btw, there really isn't anywhere else the character could go, and went to show Superman was willing to sacrifice even his purity to save others.

What I liked more is that it was well-made reason for them to fight, Batman is in blind rage, when Superman actually came to convince him help find his mom.
Without brain-wash, batfagging or else.

My wifu will help me.

I really wonder what Nolan would have done with Man of Steel. He got a writing credit for it (or at least a story credit). Executive Producer too. I wanna know what he brought to the movie.

In a perfect world, more like the trailer the promised All-Star Superman, but in reality, I dunno.

Not gonna lie, i thought this scene looked cool as hell. So what if he's downing some booze? Why the fuck do we have to over analyze every fucking thing, why can't we just have fun? Why can't he look fucking badass? I don't get it!

The story was all Nolan and Goyer, and Goyer wrote the script, just like Batman Begins.

It had some good moments though it was a rather heartless and sloppy movie. Though I do like Ben Affleck as Batman though. Hopefully Wonder Woman and Justice League will be better

I enjoyed it too. Was it good?
Nope. But I enjoyed it.

This. It could be done in some *hack*ing way like Morrison said "threw him out solar system so he will lose his powers". Instead Snyder chose the right way, the hard way.

Aquaman was one of the dopest parts of the teaser. You know you want to see more.

Exactly, can we really blame you for liking it i mean for fuck's sake it's BATMAN V SUPERMAN buuuut... Its not misunderstood and its not kino if you say that i kill you

I'm a Marvel fan and I enjoyed it heavily too, but even with the Ultimate Edition it's still an unorganized mess.

>The story was all Nolan and Goyer, and Goyer wrote the script, just like Batman Begins.
You mean like whole DK trilogy.
All dialogues from "why we fall","darkest night before dawn" (which is also BvS theme) , "you either die like a hero or live enough to become villain" and "dr. Pawol, I am CIA" is all his.

>I really wonder what Nolan would have done with Man of Steel. He got a writing credit for it (or at least a story credit). Executive Producer too. I wanna know what he brought to the movie.

>In a perfect world, more like the trailer the promised All-Star Superman, but in reality, I dunno.
What? No one promised it.

When did Donkey Kong get a trilogy?

Here are a few of Chris Nolan's words on his pitch for MoS:

>Science Fiction were the words at the core of the pitch. Ground the tale by dealing head-on with the implications of an alien walking among us.

furthermore, this is Zack Snyder himself on MoS:

>I was enthralled by the amazing opportunity to place this helplessly divine figure in our imperfect world. It was a chance to tell the complicated story of a struggling savior, a reluctant messiah, in a modern way. An opportunity to carefully deconstruct the classic godlike character who we have often perceived as aspirational but also distant and divine at times.

And you can see how this thesis flows into the DNA of BvS

As you can see, Snyder did not make up this take on the character, but expanded on Nolan's original pitch in BvS. Nolan's idea was not radically different, it was what we got in MoS.

What Affleck really has is Batman and Bruce Wayne down. That's why he's the best.

Can't comment on West

Keaton was great in both roles because he totally comes off as a dude who would spend all his free time in his secret cave basement. He had a social life too though.

Kilmer was eh all around

Clooney... well he kinda pulled off Bruce Wayne..? (Best leave this one alone)

Bale did what he could, but anytime he moved in the suits, it looked like he had 16 pounds of rubber crawling up his asshole. Writing for Bruce wasn't anything special.

Yeah.

I enjoyed it a great deal too.

Except for Lex. Why is it so hard for films to get him right?

Well not LITERALLY All-Star Superman, but the mega optimistic trailer with all the philosophical implications.

The one fucking everyone was hyped for
youtube.com/watch?v=T6DJcgm3wNY

Well while we are at it i actually like Steppenwolf's design in BVS. Looks scary as hell to be honest and i can only imagine how Badass Darksied will look when he finally shows up.

Yeah, also he'll look even better in JL since that pic is just the Kryptonian hologram tech

sounds like you just didnt get it. :^)

:^)

>Well not LITERALLY All-Star Superman, but the mega optimistic trailer with all the philosophical implications.
And? You mean there's nothing in the movie?
>The one fucking everyone was hyped for
I was more liked Terrence Mallick parody youtu.be/wArmHSPIvlQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=T6DJcgm3wNY
>literally showed whole movie
OK WB are madmen, I get it. No more 3rd trailers of DCEU for me.

Didn't you read Birthright?

Are we ever gonna get Nightwing/Batgirl in the DC movieverse?

I hope the Robin in that scene wasn't Dick.

Pre-Crisis Superman sucks.

Also, remember that he was in two of the worst Superman films of all time (Superman III, and Superman IV).

If you mean that costume it was clearly Jason. I am hoping for a Night wing Cameo in the solo batflick

considering the spiked pole, it's definitely Jason.

>that shitty cgi
>the shitty acting
>bland story telling

Why couldn't this scene have been in the theatrical cut? It was really good.

Superman III had awesome more dark classic costume.

>>that shitty cgi
Good CGI
>>the shitty acting
Good acting
>>bland story telling
Decent story telling

It was enjoyable.

Why scene where Superman carried victims from explosion wasn't in theatrical cut? Some questions will be forever unanswered.

This needed to be the best version of Batman meeting Superman.
It was definitely not that.

best alfred too

>his sides belly

My bad. Def best Alfred, even if he doesn't have the mustache or comb over.

>Ben Affleck is best Batman.
righ after conroy, and conroy after keaton. 3rd place is a good place. come on...coming back from 60s batman was such an epic work. keaton is the best

Why would I fight you for liking a movie, a movie that I also like? That'd be stupid.

and yes, i was part of the huge hate against gadot, and she was great, hot and great

Why would I fight you user when you are already dead inside?
I only pity you

>movie that I also like?
...i also love? FTFY

Ben's better than Keaton and Conroy.

Is BvS' Flash teasing an Injustice movie next ?

Gadot needs to bulk-up just a little bit. Then she'll be juuust right

Blue eyes ?

That's cool if you liked it. I didn't care for it, but it's not my place to tell you what to like.

Because they have so little confidence in Aquaman, they just looked at everything 13 years olds (and Zack Snyder) think is badass and decided it will be his characterization.

The problem is, it's not Aquaman and same extreme as this.

I actually rewatched to see why people disliked it
It was kind of dark but it's pretty average for Capeshit.

>I liked Disney's Marvel's Civil War

Seriously ?

It's actually quite amazing how similar BvS is to Daredevil.

Down to having director's cut that people claim improve the movie.

Was that post meant to me?

I liked it too. I wish they didn't make Batman a killer but i understand the angle Snyder was going for. This is a Batman who has finally gone over the edge after the death of Jason and the powerlessness he feels because of the metropolis incident

I loved it, so you can fuck off OP. Let's have make up sex.

>Honestly I blame Nolan since he is the one who pushed for the no credits teaser thing.

I generally like Nolan and I do like his batman trilogy but he's a fucking cuckhold.

>I wish they didn't make Batman a killer
Daredevil parallels intensify.

>I'm a fan of DC.
Why do people say this like this place isn't pro dc?

Daredevil's Director's Cut makes that shit comprehensible. It's completely essential to understanding the events of the movie.

but for how much i want to like that movie, it's still a pile of shit. Thank god we got Netflix's Daredevil, so fucking perfect and Charlie Cox is so good.

Daredevils issue was never that it was incomprehensible. It was that it had bad...we everything. Cept some casting choices.

basically my point, kinping for example was great and bullseyes too in some parts.

Clearly you don't reads comics as you don't realise 90's Aquaman is the GOAT Aquaman design.

You KNOW that if they had an after credit scene, people would start accusing them of copying Marvel.

Bullseye in that movie was that magical thing where an actor realizes he's in a shit movie and just wants to see what he can get away with.

AHAHAHHAHA I agree lol