Secret Service is investigating Trump

Secret Service is investigating Trump for his comment to shoot Clinton. Trump maintains his innocence. In other news, Trump had a chat with Satan.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-secretservice-idUSKCN10L29W
youtube.com/watch?v=C-iu8o5EObg
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-election-trump-secretservice-idUKKCN10L29Q?il=0
youtube.com/watch?v=udJrWQ_d0PE
youtube.com/watch?v=tqzfd1lcmSI
twitter.com/MarkSimoneNY/status/763512188984328194
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/10/reuters-dumps-cnn-secret-service-trump-warning-clam/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Drumpf BTFO, ty Leaf for the quality thread

A fucking leaf!

Nice reference.
You forget that we have the first amendment? He's free to say anything he likes, maple nigger.

>You forget that we have the first amendment? He's free to say anything he likes
Still not an excuse to incite murder.

Thanks for the laugh, you trudeau jizz licker.

Leafs got so poor after electing Turdau, they rely on CTR to get by

Shills are evolving, isn't it cute?

>Trump had a chat with Satan

but user, the first debates haven't happened yet.

It wasn't a call to action dickhead, your argument is invalid.

Hey isn't your country still on fire?

>The NRA people can do something about it
wtf do you think the NRA is? an assassins organization.

LEAF

Never fails

>shill caught lying
Why are you lying shill?

Btw....
>slavs
>not poor

Sad!

LITERALLY HITLER AND SATAN ROLLED INTO ONE!!!! OMG HOW DID THIS MADMAN EVER GET THE TOP SLOT IN THE ELECTION?!?! WHATEVER SHALL WE DO, OP, YOU SEEM TO HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS, AND THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD!!!!

>Trump had a chat with Satan
I thought Hillary didn't want to debate with Trump until the end?

Sooooo... is anybody REALLY investigating the deaths of these guys, or is the DOJ/FBI taking a "pass" on these too?

I have my own property senpai. Maybe we do earn less than you, but no rent, everything is cheaper here.

doubt you're much better of than me

NFL refutes Trump claim that it sent him a letter bashing debate schedule.

>maple nigger.
Why didn't you include the full quote, maple nigger?

>I have my own property senpai
2 goats and babushka's old chair doesn't count slav. You snow niggers are going to be cannon fodder for Putin once Trump is elected.

wtf is this shit? they're busy with real shit user like trump inciting a riot and possibly an assassination attempt on hillary

>property as in real estate, a house you fucking snow nigger.

last i checked you need to be multi millionaire to be able to afford a cheap ass house in LEAF land .

Muh dick!

>Reuters just announced
>didn't know himself

Le what?

CARLOS!

Making the claim himself is pointless. Having a MSM news agency make the claim give Trump legitimacy and embarrasses CNN.

>ecret Service is investigating Trump for his comment to shoot Clinton
Nice source you fucking cunt. Remember this you colossal faggot, Canada only has one road, so chances are one day we'll run into each other, and I'll be forced to pay you for all these shit-tier shill threads you make.

Not really, it's just one MSM against another.

Just like that time with his campaign manager and Michelle Fields, he is going down.

Stop taking CNNs bait.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-secretservice-idUSKCN10L29W

If you don't like reuters just check any source besides CNN MSNBC

Muhh dick

youtube.com/watch?v=C-iu8o5EObg

The media has become so used to making shit up about Trump that they've inadvertently planted the seeds of civil war in the event that he loses.

He made no such comments. He was referring to them stopping her gun control measures. If you watch the full clip, this becomes clear. The Secret Service will come to the same conclusion I have because it is the right one. Donald Trump did not offhandedly say that gun owners should shoot Hillary Clinton. Ban all Hillary bots.

>Official: No formal Secret Service discussions with Trump camp on remark
>formal

Oh dog, it's even worse than I thought.

John Ashe was not going to testify against Hillary.
Victor Thorn, Holocaust denier, and 9/11 conspiracy buff, took his own life according to his family.
Shawn Lucas was not a lead attorney.
Seth Rich was not on his way to the FBI 4:20 a.m Sunday morning.

Try again.

Can someone tell me what Trump actually said?

Fake and fucking gay.

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-election-trump-secretservice-idUKKCN10L29Q?il=0

Hes got by far more then you.

And thats to be expected for trump to be a retard and sell out america to its enemys.
Bit by bit the vodka nigger will take smal countrys and trump wont do shit. Untill its to late and you better do what the vodka nigger tells you.

CTR is extra horny this week

>You forget that we have the first amendment?
1A doesn't protect all speech. For example, obscenity and incitement.

>Putin troll

>Seth Rich
had already sent emails to Wikileaks and when this was discovered he was murdered for revenge and to send a message to other would-be leakers.

This.

Reuters is about as liberal as CNN. There's no ideological bent to that report. They just corrected the record, so to speak.

No shred of evidence for that.
Compare that with Trump openly inciting violence towards his political opponent.

Go fuck yourselves shills. If I were you, I'd be getting my resume up to speed before November because the cunt is either going to lose badly or she will kick the bucket due to illness first.

INSTEAD OF REPLYING TO THIS BAIT THREAD GO HELP SPREAD THE TRUTH ABOUT HILLARY CLINTON

>sell out america
>other countries get fucked
nah

If by investigating it, you mean they are aware of it and want you to stop tweeting them about it because they were right fucking there in the front row when he said it, then yes.

Show me where he said anything that can be construed as advocating violence against his opponent?

Maybe you missed it. Trump tweet said Reuters said no talks were had. Actual Reuters report says no formal talks were had. If you can't see the inconsistency there I won't waste my time.

would race mix

Enough is enough. Mods have to ban Canadian users from Sup Forums. They are a cancer and it's not funny anymore.

>Bubushkas
The women are fucking hot over here faggot, even the McDonald's over here is better.

T. Croat-burger on vacation

since when did trump have a chat with Allah?

Trump never told anyone to do anything. On the other hand, Hillary and Biden have made legitimate death threats against people in their time on national television.

youtube.com/watch?v=udJrWQ_d0PE

youtube.com/watch?v=tqzfd1lcmSI

If the Democrats didn't have double standards they'd have no standards at all.

>Hillary and Biden have made legitimate death threats against people
Against their political opponents?
Name 1.

When did leafs replace Aussies for shitposting kings?

Yeah. You eastern Canadian snow niggers prefer your muzzie bretheren to make the death threats and throw Canadians in jail for speaking out against it. This country is fucked with Trudeau at the helm.

>Name 1
I gave you two, faggot. ALWAYS A FUCKING LEAF!

If Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so is incitement to murder.

Just like your claim that trump was inciting violence against Hillary, you snow nigger.

>You forget that we have the first amendment? He's free to say anything he likes,
This is true that he CAN say MOSTLY what he wants (though even the first amendment has limits, and can be changed... maybe you should look up the word amendment because it doesn't mean immutable universal fact handed down by godlike founding fathers,) when you're auditioning to be the second most publicly powerful human being on Earth, the things you say publicly might have consequences, and talking out your ass to a degree that skirts but does not quite cross the inciting-to-murder limitation on the 1st amendment could reflect badly on your ability to publicly represent the country and not... idk... start wars and make us an international laughingstock?

>Investigate
>turn up nothing
>dems complain how the feds arent looking hadd enough and giving trump a free pass
>trump agrees and flips it by commenting on how easily hillary got off

6d underwater basketweaving

The interesting bit is. Though they have made a fuss about his second amendment statement. They have not denied it. They are going to take your guns, yanks.

They can try limey, no ones going to give them up when the leftist death squads come knocking

Another Hillary murder in the news today....... has been overshadowed by Trump saying something slightly edgy.... let's go to our panel and discuss what Trump said.

not quite
>trump being investigated over something like this becomes known
>hillary's fbi investigation is equated with trump's investigation
>"republicans are cherry picking now xD they care when hillary is investigated but not when trump is >ω

Both did not threaten to kill their opponents.

you wont shoot a child.

they will use families to collect the guns

Turkey coup showed that mobs of people can beat tanks

this will be you

The only issue with the first amendment is that there are obvious exceptions. One of them is levying death threats against politicians, most especially major ones.

Of course, Trump didn't actually make a death threat, if you bothered to listen to what he actually said. Like with the whole Russians thing only, what, a week or two ago? They were practically trying to start a second Cold War and doing everything they could to compare Trump to Putin, or to say that Putin has a vested interest in Trump's victory, because apparently Putin is a bad guy, Russia is evil, and the Cold War never fucking ended with those people. You'll notice that now no-one's championing the 'TRUMP IS A TRAITOR HE CALLED FOR RUSSIA TO HACK THE GOVERNMENT!', because they were BTFO on that one when basically everyone realized that the Russians had nothing to do with it and moved on with their lives.

Anyway, it's just Liberals/Democrats twisting his words and imagining shit that isn't there so it fits their narrative, as usual. It's par for the course for them.

Sure they did, by your fucking standards, faggot.

No. they got people on their payroll to do it for them.

Neither did Trump.

>implying coupists fought back to mobs.

>Trump didn't actually make a death threat,
>ike with the whole Russians thing only, what, a week or two ago?
Okay, maybe you're autistic enough that you legitimately don't understand subtext, which is non-negligible since this is Sup Forums but if you aren't, please stop kidding yourself. This is your far-right safe-space. You're allowed to like trump BECAUSE he makes assassination jokes, and BECAUSE he's a racist here.

>because apparently Putin is a bad guy
lol, of course he's a bad guy. He's the second closest the real world has to a bond-villain, second only to glorious leader.

>You'll notice that now no-one's championing the 'TRUMP IS A TRAITOR HE CALLED FOR RUSSIA TO HACK THE GOVERNMENT!', because they were BTFO on that one when basically everyone realized that the Russians had nothing to do with it and moved on with their lives.
No, it became very clear on ever news outlet that's not Fox News or Infowars that it WAS Russia, and Hillary's lead increased to double digits, while right-wing leaders started dropping like flies and joining the abstain party.

>Anyway, it's just Liberals/Democrats twisting his words and imagining shit that isn't there so it fits their narrative, as usual.
Seriously, you can't be THAT autistic. You get the benefit of the doubt because VEGETA, but still man.

I can't understand why Trump hasn't been arrested yet.

Is anyone even paying attention? over to you Shill #2

>You're allowed to like Trump because he's a racist.
Yeah, so? Everyone's entitled to their opinions, you fucking pussy, including Trump. Ask me how I know you're liberal, 'cause that's the same rhetoric I see spit out by every faggot limp wristed, slackjawed liberal I've ever spoken to.
>Putin is the bad man
Because the media told you, right?
>It WAS Russia that did the DNC Leaks!
Julian Assange basically said it was Seth Rich without actually saying it. Keep up with the times, faggot. HuffPo is not your ally.
>Hillary's lead increased to double digits
Oh, you mean in all those polls set out by major media outlets that grossly oversampled Democratic/Liberal people to make it seem like Killary had a lead? Hahahaha. Dude, you are literally a fucking caricature, I've seen this shit said a billion times and no matter how many times you say you're right, you're still wrong at the end of the day. Let's continue.
>AUTISM
It's almost like you spent a few weeks on Occupy Democrats and HuffPo and came out some sort of retarded liberal monster. Well, on the plus side, at least I know you're not worth trying to save, but it was fun humoring you for at least a little bit. Your fierce, unflinching delusion was a nice nightcap for me. Thanks.

conservative: someone who thinks lying about a blowjob is impeachable but lying about war and sending thousands to die needlessly and bankrupting the country is not

no he didn't dipshit

twitter.com/MarkSimoneNY/status/763512188984328194

So sensual. His videos have gotten better.

>Following Trump's comment at a rally on Tuesday in which he suggested that gun rights activists could stop Clinton from appointing liberal anti-gun justices to the U.S. Supreme Court
>leading some critics to believe Trump was referring to gun violence against his rival.

They must be nervous people are catching on to the bias, cause that was actually pretty unbiased.

Bill committed felony perjury. He didn't just lie about a blowjob.

>Sup Forums 6 months ago
>almost no antiTrump shilling, just legitimate debate
>now

>Major news outlets are massive conspiracies to hide the truth
>Inforwars and Redpill are legitimate
>Real polls are bullshit
>Online opinion polls raided by this site are
>not even a hint of irony

I'm going to need more drugs to get at your level man.

>Occupy Democrats and HuffPo
Naw man, just the regular news.

Look dude, he said what he obviously said, and it meant what it obviously meant: that he thought it would be funny to encourage Russia to hack the DNC again, and encourage gun-nuts to kill Hillary... and DESU it was funny, stupid as fuck but funny. Every news outlet that isn't infowars-tier retarded knows this... and they do to, it's just their job not to admit it. Like him for the insane comments or in-spite of them, but don't kid yourself with some mile long rationalization.

That tweet from the Secret Service came off as a response to all the straw-grasping leftists spamming them with bogus reports.

>alright you dumb faggots, we got the first 50 thousand reports, you can stop now

>Major news outlets are massive conspiracies to hide the truth
>Inforwars and Redpill are legitimate
>Real polls are bullshit
>Online opinion polls raided by this site are
>not even a hint of irony

Look at the methodology of the polling, they asked for the youngest occupant of the house. Even Reuters got called out for cooking their results against Trump.

While Trump has made mistakes in his campaign, Hillary did far worse during her whole career and the media are absolutely silent, or spin the DNC's narative (it was proven that they colluded with the media in the leaks). It's simple, mainstream media is sold to Hillary.

>Naw man, just the regular news.

And "regular news" only means that, they're regular. They can still be all bought and biased.

>Look dude, he said what he obviously said,

Which was very ambiguous and could have been interpreted several ways, of course you guys chose the one that pleases you.

> that he thought it would be funny to encourage Russia to hack the DNC

There are no proofs that Russia hacked the DNC

>Every news outlet that isn't infowars-tier retarded knows

Appeal to popularity. you wouldn't even impress the studs struggling in their philosophy class.

Honestly, how much do they pay you?

Did you see the videos other user linked earlier in the thread? Other politicians say dumb shit all the time and the media never covers it. But when Trump says something it's a shitstorm. Media is feigning outrage over manufactured trump controversies so they don't have to report, for example, that one of bills rape victims broke her 40 years of silence that hillary intimidated her into on the same day trump made that comment.

the right are cowards, they might shoot some black kid or an annoying neighbor, but not many will take on a superior force.

LEAVE DONALD ALONE!

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/10/reuters-dumps-cnn-secret-service-trump-warning-clam/

Try harder leaf.

>leftist

Trump is a leftist. He doesn't believe in the free market.