A terrorist attack in your town kills a loved one. How do you react /pol? What do you do???

A terrorist attack in your town kills a loved one. How do you react /pol? What do you do???

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10965683/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Canadian terrorists are Gingers bro.

wtf happened ????? S'plain to me whats goin on with that orange haired faggot?

BY GETTING 100 VOTES IN MY POLL

>strawpoll.me/10965683/r
strawpoll.me/10965683/r
>strawpoll.me/10965683/r
strawpoll.me/10965683/r

>Terrorist attack
>In my town

There's like 500 people total in town, why would they even bother attacking here?

Join up only to be killed by friendly fire and have the Bush Administration cover it up.

Everyone in my city is armed. They wouldn't get very far.

the fuck you think

What I'll do is collect shocking pictures of the terrorist attack, print a shit-ton of copies, then drive to cushy white suburban neighborhoods and throw them everywhere I can.

I won't let those cuck liberals forget that shit.

Lets say they do faggot.
fuck i remember reading about this guy back in 2003 or whenever.
Yeah well so was NYC on the morning of 9/11
No idea, thats why I fucking asked.

Considering everyone here is a gun loving conservative we'd probably kill the terrorist before the police arrive. Then go out and buy some more cheese before going back to work on the Farm. We live simple lives. Leave us alone.

#NOTALLMUSLIMS

Immediately visit my muslim neighbours and apologize for invading their countries and murdering their children.

If it was a family member or close friend, I would dedicate a large portion of my intellectual pursuit to redpilling normies on the babarity of islam

Depends on who died, if it was someone of significance then I'd probably go to Iraq and join the Kurds/form a group of mercs to fight ISIS

If they got caught nothing. The US prison/jail system is brutal

Protest on the street asking terrorists to stop killing people

Probably slapping the German politicians who spew their cancerous bullshit like "we must not generalize", "the real victims are the Muslims" and what they not unironically say after happenings.

Won't help you against an IED or that friendly muslim next door blowing himself up at a crowded place.

I would probably snap and either A: do whatever it takes to join a more hardcore military branch like black ops, or B: Find a bhuddist temple somewhere in the world that will take me in as the world goes to shit.

Speaking realistically though I have no idea
I'd be pretty racist

genocide the albanians

BLAME CANADA!
BLAME CANADA!

*SINGS LOUDLY*

>how dare you?

that is not a TRUE muslim
Islam is the religion of peace

Watch how fast I can drum up a mob and burn that fucking mosque to the ground (jk fbi)

>connotating that the FBI is there to protect terrorists from citizens
Too far gone.

Exact revenge of course.

Nuke Slovakia

Teleport behind him

Kill every member of the tribe responsible until caught and forced to suicide.

I get my Thompson and go on a communist killing spree

nothing if my loved one was killed they won remember leaf

Who cares, he probably deserved it.

all of my relatives are die hard bleeding heart ultra-liberals

so I cry and then say, "I told you so"

Become Makarov, kill everything for money