>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg
>PREVIOUS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SHoT561u1zY
youtube.com/watch?v=9C4gBP05bGE
youtube.com/watch?v=7XQBEr0bHsI
youtu.be/mOYm_CCxxKk?t=28s
investmentwatchblog.com/thousands-of-citizens-have-taken-to-social-media-to-demand-that-an-official-investigation-is-launched-into-the-recent-deaths-of-six-anti-clinton-activists-all-of-whom-died-in-suspicious-circumstances/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THIS IS A MOVEMENT
AWOO~

nice dubs
but check these

>we will get artificial wombs during Trumps presidency

unus est populus ab exterminatore

We can still do this. We have another chance coming.

destructor populi,

Trump's gonna win right?

RIGHT?

Scientific label for coal burners

interfecit de populo

Have faith user

I can't do this Sup Forums

yeah desu

Artificial wombs and genetic engineering. Top scientists can create perfect wives and remove diseases.

No one is going to do it for you

Explain

I can't anymore

Yes, because video related, interpreted how you want.
GOVERNOR REAGAN
youtube.com/watch?v=SHoT561u1zY

F

Don't kill yourself until Nov 9th

You've made it this far

And no one is going to represent you in court anymore, no doctor can give you an annual physical, and no financial representative will give you a loan. You're on your own.

youtube.com/watch?v=9C4gBP05bGE

Anyone think the public is starting to wake the fuck up about the corruption?

I have a very good feeling Trump will win big this November

Reposting from previous thread:

After watching several of Trump rallies, I think Trump needs to improve how he conveys his message to people by trying to personalize it. Analogies are good for this (when they're accurate). For example, Trump often speaks of trade deficits with other countries. Those are significant, but to most they are just (bad) statistics. I think he needs to find a more personal analogy for what it means to have large trade deficits with other countries.

A specific suggestion I had was about the wall. It's a big deal and the foundation of many of the left's nonsense racism claims.

A few months ago I heard a good quote about this: "we don't lock our doors because we hate the people outside, but because we love the people inside." I think Trump really needs to say this during the debates.

To expand on that Trump could ask the audience to imagine what it would be like if they opened the front door to their house and left it like that for 4 years. They're to let in any that wants to come in. It's okay if they decide to sleep in the house, or if they decide to eat your food. Trump would finish by saying that this is what Hillary wants for the country with her open borders stance.

He would then continue by saying what he wants is to keep the door closed, and only let people in once he has greeted them, checked who they are, and invited them in. What people normally do.

> Clinton gets convention boost
> Throws everything in the fucking book at Trump
> Manages to just barely hold on to the lead she had before

And the pathetic thing is, according to the DNC leaks their October Surprise was the already disproved fake rape allegation, by the woman who never existed whose lawyer worked out of a building that was torn down 5 years ago...

You are not just wanted you are NEEDED

too arms user

Not even that, I just want to quit everything and lock myself in, This whole shit is insane.

funny, wouldn't it be
November 9th was a day a wall came down
This November 9th, a wall starts to go up

title?

I'm reading this carpentry textbook from the 1940s and it's astonishing. Teaching kids starting in 6th grade how to build furniture and woodwork was the norm.

T H R E A D T H E M E
youtube.com/watch?v=7XQBEr0bHsI

>Ywn build a swingset with Pence
Trump will vitalize a burgeoning American anime industry. San Francisco and Disney will bring about waifus that are at first, just Jap anime. Soon, they will have rounded faces. The men, square jaws. Muscles will reappear. They will be AMERICAN men and women. We will save anime by creating to "help improve the troops ' morale"
Waifu bots will be the next step.
Kek will bless us with the truth

what am I looking at there?

That's cause their dads were in the army

>In case you faggots missed it
QUESTION TIME IS HAPPENING NOW

>Anyone think the public is starting to wake the fuck up about the corruption?
The berniebros have, half of them wont even vote for Clinton

Its all part of the redpill

Depression, anger, bargaining

acceptance comes

I wonder what Trump has in store for October. My guess is he is going to start from the top of Hillary's list and work his way to the bottom.

This is awoovement.

But I don't know what to do with myself? I don't know how I can help other then voting in an election that's going to be rigged. I don't want to live in a world, doing what I do for a living knowing Hillary is going to get me and my coworkers killed.

I had a dip in spirits.
But today was so great. I really don't know how I doubted him.

ultimately
>w8 4 db8s m8s

Let it go, user. Let it all go. Fear, doubt, and disbelief.

Pence is having the time of his life.
Good for him.

hehehe.jpg

Some people say he's legit, some people say he's roleplaying.

What's the general consensus?

Fresh one's from /cfg/meme

FIGHT !!

A book about woodworking written at a time where "of course every male knows how to craft a swingboard". The frame in which it was written is fascinating

Make memes. This is literally propaganda. We must out Jew the Jews, make the normies awake.
We can do this, but it may get bloody if Clinton throws a temper tantrum

Legit.

But plausible deniability exists for a reason.

There is no proof. But if you examine his claims and statements, and how the campaign moves, it lines up.

WOW fuck. I thought you were talking about the whole Hillary laughing about the rape victim shit when she was a lawyer, I completely forgot about that fucking shit the MSM tried to spin a couple weeks ago.

We will never know until his info is proven correct.

God Emperor Trump here

this has been the best night to return to Sup Forums ever

thank you God Emperor, thank you Kek, thank you Sup Forums

I love you all

How does it feel to lose because of the misinterpretation of one sentence?

I suck at memes, I just don't have the autism for it. I want to be apart of something greater then I, I dont know how to be high energy in the face of how deep this fucked up rabbit hole goes.

How does it feel to be swarmed by migrants because one little girl cried?

If she's just been fucking around on here the past couple months as some sort of driven trolling attempt it's been really dedicated and really convincing.
Why put in that much effort for trolling? I've been leaning towards real.

>First Debate : September 26th
>Gold Star Mother's Day : September 25th

will the wrath of Khan come back to bite Trump in the ass?

"Invade Russia without snowshoes"? I don't know, how does it feel?

I really like this template.

Phases out the background noise and puts the main attention on the infographic.

Is there a template you have I can shill around to people more skilled than I?

Spread them via ribbit and normiebook.
Find friends to redpill.
No one said this would be easy.

Not really, people got sick of Khan, it was ridiculous, he was doing live q & a's like he was some big shot

Reddit doesn't need my help. r/ the_Donald is the largest sub on Reddit and I have nothing but family and friends who support trump on FB. I'm not a good enough writer anyways.

send memes to God Emperor Trump on facebook

we're reaching between 1.5-4m normies a week

Some angry Muslim man waving the American constitution around and his ugly silent wife coming back for round 2? I doubt it.

youtu.be/mOYm_CCxxKk?t=28s

the most important thing you can do is vote. even if you think its rigged (likely), go out and vote. let the memeing to the professional memers, and send trump to the white house with your ballot

How do I know how well Trump is doing? The media has flooded everything with so much bullshit it's impossible to tell whicg results are real.

And when we lose? When I have to sit here and watch these people destroy my country?

Also if anyone would be a great goy, please ship more Karen's into more pence pics. I cannot since I have no fucking clue how layers work. We need this, for the campaign

one problem at a time. dont focus on the aftermath even before you begin to fight. focus on the fight, and if trump loses, you can deal with that later

Who is this madman running PPP twitter

>tfw everyone is reading the insideranon thread and /tg/ is slow af
quick lads post rare awoos

Hello friend

2016 is the best year ever

anything cool happen with the climber story
i went to sleep like 4 hours ago

>the potential damage
Huh? Those guys are a joke though.

>Conflict...
>As the world teetered on the brink of anarchy, a new hope arose
>An elite task force charged with, charged with ending degeneracy and restoring liberty to all nations
>Sup Forumsverwatch. Faggots, NEETS, autists, shitposters; Guardians who secured global peace for a generation
>Under its steadfast protection, the world recovered
>And today, though its watch has ended, its soaring ideals of freedom and racial inequality will never be forgotten

Thousands of citizens have taken to social media to demand that an official investigation is launched into the recent deaths of six anti-Clinton activists, all of whom died in suspicious circumstances over the last month.

investmentwatchblog.com/thousands-of-citizens-have-taken-to-social-media-to-demand-that-an-official-investigation-is-launched-into-the-recent-deaths-of-six-anti-clinton-activists-all-of-whom-died-in-suspicious-circumstances/

This. He got found out for who he really was. He just wants to shrivel up at this point.

>social media
im sure thats gonna lead somewhere

was wondering when kek would show up

What are these girls from?

I'm going to sleep now. I'm getting tired.

Have a good night, and as always; MAGA!

No trying-to-be objective and fair journalist, no citizen who cares about the country and its future can ignore what Donald Trump said today. When he suggested that "The Second Amendment People" can stop Hillary Clinton he crossed a line with dangerous potential. By any objective analysis, this is a new low and unprecedented in the history of American presidential politics. This is no longer about policy, civility, decency or even temperament. This is a direct threat of violence against a political rival. It is not just against the norms of American politics, it raises a serious question of whether it is against the law. If any other citizen had said this about a Presidential candidate, would the Secret Service be investigating?
Candidate Trump will undoubtably issue an explanation; some of his surrogates are already engaged in trying to gloss it over, but once the words are out there they cannot be taken back. That is what inciting violence means.
To anyone who still pretends this is a normal election of Republican against Democrat, history is watching. And I suspect its verdict will be harsh. Many have tried to do a side-shuffle and issue statements saying they strongly disagree with his rhetoric but still support the candidate. That is becoming woefully insufficient. The rhetoric is the candidate.

>no we wont

This cannot be treated as just another outrageous moment in the campaign. We will see whether major newscasts explain how grave and unprecedented this is and whether the headlines in tomorrow's newspapers do it justice. We will soon know whether anyone who has publicly supported Trump explains how they can continue to do.
We are a democratic republic governed by the rule of law. We are an honest, fair and decent people. In trying to come to terms with today's discouraging development the best I can do is to summon our greatest political poet Abraham Lincoln for perspective:
"We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory, stretching from every battlefield and patriot grave to every living heart and hearthstone all over this broad land, will yet swell the chorus of the Union, when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature."
Lincoln used these stirring words to end his First Inaugural Address. It was the eve of the Civil War and sadly his call for sanity, cohesion and peace was met with horrific violence that almost left our precious Union asunder. We cannot let that happen again.
-Dan Rather
How does this make you feel Sup Forums?

>tfw shitposting about Hillary gets you kill

wow wtf i hate trump now

#StuffinForMcMuffin

I wish you all the best of luck ameribros, please come save us once you get him to the top (or just put us out of our misery)

Kek loves awooposters.

Volunteer for the campaign

Canvas, Phonebank,

WORK

The mainstream media here are disgraceful. They are all echoing CNN and MSNBC "he ebil cuz 2nd amendment". It's more important to echo American News bashing Trump 24/7 here than reporting Nova Scotia having its own wildfire crisis.

I'm sick of it and I'm not gonna take this anymore.

Here ya go

They honestly have a pretty decent sense of humour for being willing tools of evil.