People who move out of their home country/state are traitors to their respective peoples

For example, movefrom Sweden to Norway, or from Texas to Oklahoma, and you are human scum. And a globalist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-O8EQFbqu-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Texas to Oklahoma
>globalist

Move from America to Canada and even God does not know the difference

fuckoff
why not move to a place with the best benefits and oppurtunities?

why does /pol like to limit themselves so much.

get real you nerds, there is no such thing as "your peoples". you were born alone and die alone. enjoy your life

If people from Sweden and Norway move to each other, soon there will be no Norway or Sweden. Just two Nor-Swedens.

sure, but they are a less of a traitor than those that vote in the politicians that bring in endless mass immigration into their country and destroy it forever.

a Swede leaving Sweden now while there is still a glimmer of hope of a group of diasporas, is less of a traitor than a citizen of the USA that votes for Gary Johnson, Hillary Clinton.

>stop doing things i can't afford or ill call you names

>Sup Forums

Also there is absolutely nothing wrong with globalization.

>a Swede leaving Sweden now while there is still a glimmer of hope of a group of diasporas

Bullshit, all that does is kill the diaspora via assimilation into the target group.

You either end up like jews, Gypsies, or 'muh herritage-americans'.

Sweden gave me nothing and I don't want children there. Denmark handles it's taxes better and I could have children here feeling ok.

Why would I stay there? I resent most swedes.

>tfw I was born 4km from here.

I'm such a scumbag.

instead of ending up, not at all?
the average age of a Swede is old. the average age of the nondescript browns are very young.

it will not take several lifetimes for it to happen
this is predicted all the fucking time, and we are told about it constantly.

that's the future we know about, and ending up like "muh herritage-muthafuckas burgers" i believe is less harmful.

here's how the Germans are handling the situation dear American friend.
youtube.com/watch?v=-O8EQFbqu-8

>literally everyone in the USA except the Injuns

this country is shit and so are the people here, i dont give a shit if some litereally who on the internet dislikes me for actually caring for my own life ,using a oprtunity and not wasting it away in a corrupt censorship shithole

Holy shit, are you a Syrian refugee talking about Syria, or an ethnic German talking about Germany?

Stay in your fucking country.

>Literally a country of immigrant
>if you move within the country you're a traitor

Are you a retard?

I'm sure you are a south Carolinian who is having your state getting turned into New York because all that low taxes for wealthy people is bringing in foreigners who like things how they are in New York.

yes, look how they turned out. The best you can say about them is that they emulated a pseudo-fascistic social doctrine after WW2.

Apart from that they are a mess that spreads.

Stay salty.

shut the fuck up ChuK

>Moving state
>Moving within your own country = scum
O.K.

I don't think globalization means what you think it means, leaf.

pretty much this, and if i am not mistaken there are people in NY that will go out of their way to bring in as many shitty 3rd world scum into New York as possible.

which is strange because everything is so expensive in New York.

How long do we have to wait until we can call the land ours? Seriously, you know how much people's move around? I'll bet your kind weren't originally living in Croatia at some point, does that mean you can't call Croatia your homeland? Fuck no.

Bottom line, if you love your own people and your land and are born on it, it's fucking yours.

Injuns are failures that couldn't protect their homeland, now most of it isn't theirs. As it rightfully should be.

What if my ancestors came from Europe could i return there to become a fellow countryman once more after I've spit and pissed on my "Canadian" citizenship?

Moving to Russia next year!

I am a communist but I agree 100%.

>why not move to a place with the best benefits and oppurtunities?
>why does /pol like to limit themselves so much.
>get real you nerds, there is no such thing as "your peoples". you were born alone and die alone. enjoy your life
Kill yourself kike.
I can't enjoy my life as long as the jewish conspiracy called capitalism wreaks havoc on my racial brethren.

i 100% agree

Have fun with your niggers...
; - ; Germany (once) belonged to all of us,
now the niggers who don't even appreciate Europe can prance in like it's just the USA, forgetting that in every square inch of land great wars were fought.

Germany should be in a Museum, all you nigger people come to the Americas, spare Europe... p- please...

>step 1: shame yourself in your homeland. Maybe you can't find a girl ;)

>step 2: project your insecurities:
>"yeah these people r shit I'm moving to Gliese 581"

>step 3: leave own people, own culture, own language and moral framework to find a new people who accept you, even though you were too intolerant of your own kind to improve on their apparently substandard living conditions.

>step 4: wonder why you're not fitting in and your kids are having rocks thrown at them in the schoolyard

Are you retarded?

I guess you are.
What does it mean being a traitor to Brazil? Doing the right thing?

California here. You're saying I should stay in a liberal, minority, gay infested, overwhelmingly high cost of living shit hole which in return only offers decent weather and nice scenery, so long as you're north of San Francisco and on the coast?

This movie was accurate accept that that majority of people weren't brown. They do get points for having nigger president.

I will move out as soon as the conditions are fit. Goodbye shithole forever.

I just need the money and the education. And I hope I can carry my mom and my dad with me. And my dogs.

My dad was in the military and as a result I lived in 8 different states before graduating high school. I'm now 26 and have lived in(spent 6+ continuous months in) 12 different states. How much of a scum globalist am i?

waito piggu english teachers in japan

So your ancestors were traitors?

You should have no concept of loyalty to a country, as your loyalty is literally bought by gibs by communist leaders. That's literally all it is. "You will kill the leaders of your country, and in return, you'll be paid better"

No wonder communism spreads best among the amoral slavs of central Eurasia.

Yes.

>Belgium education.

That picture is how I see every british person ever.

They literally all look like this.

Emigrating is usually stupid. Because you'll have a hard time finding a woman in Norway or Denmark because you're Swedes. In Sweden you will have it easier finding a woman, also if you do find a woman and have kids they won't feel that they're a part of the country because they are Swedes not Danes or Norwegians. Lastly I would never move to these countries because they look down on Swedes, they think they're better than us when in reality the only difference is that their politicians didn't sell out their country like ours did.