Trump will win

HillShills will be triggered by this.

wtf I hate Hillary now!
Guess I'm a #Trumpmissile

Sell out venues? You have to pay?

Post link

I'm looking forward to an American Civil war, I embrace the day I can carve into every SJW and liberate America from the ugly, unintelligent, and sell out shillary supporters.
>THREAD

Tickets are free, but they are there to let him know how many to expect as a minimum and to get you access.

Its over

>people want to see a train wreck and see the next big Trump gaffe live

You guys really are delusional. If you had a choice between watching a boring lecture or watching a daredevil jump over 10 buses with the chance he might die you pick the daredevil obviously.

i think they just act to reserve your spot

Lots of vacant seats all over the place, in addition to the almost completely empty top section. Quite worrying.

Do you also vote for the daredevil over 16 other candidates? Face it, Hillary's done for.

you're really reaching, hillshill.

don't cramp your back!

It's not like his weird slip ups or what have you are a grand big spectacle. Most probably won't even notice/think about them too much when watching live.

Yes I vote for the person not trying to kill themselves for entertainment

The article literally says 'how could trump be losing when he has more twitter followers and facebook likes?'

it's approaching bernie math tier and i can't wait

I love how you shills always mention Bernie. As though people have forgotten that the election was literally rigged and that he should have won.

You stupid kikes need to be put in your place.

Trump has about 10 times the number of FaceBook followers.

Trump has about 10 times the amount of Twitter followers.

The HillaryForPrison Twitter and Facebooks have double the amount the actual Hillary accounts get.

Trump has no problem filling a 20,000 person arena, while Hillary has problems getting 100 people in who weren't paid to be there.

Let me say that again (the nice titty picture means you'll actually read it), Trump has no problem filling a 20,000 person arena, while Hillary has problems getting 100 people in who weren't paid to be there.

Ummm...guys

We know this.

News flash; people are not enamored of Hillary, but they sure as hell are not going to be voting for Trump.

>News flash; nobody likes Hillary even a little bit, but maybe a couple of them will go to the polls just to keep Trump out.

ftfy

>Shills trying to blanter

Hahahahaha just like when they thought Mitt would win based on Yahoo page likes hahahaha come on trumpfags, are you all actually 14?

bumping for truth and Krugerrands for all.

Romner didn't have 10 times the page likes.

Not even close.

Trump has 10 fucking times the number of likes and followers and 100 times more people coming to his rallies.

What movie us this? I've heard it's the worst movie ever made and worth watching for the cringe.

The Room