Wear MAGA hat

>wear MAGA hat
>get beat up

It seems like this only happened in Chicago and California, and not at all in public. I was at the rally in fort lauderdale and there was only like 2 peaceful protesters holding up signs.

>wear guaca bowle
>don't get beat up

this

Rural Ohio, no problems here. Lots of people have signs or bumper stickers.

>wear MAGA hat
>walk down Queen St, Auckland
>a mixture of terror and disgust on the face of every brown person
>get the fuck-eye from teenage girls
>get yelled at by a homeless Maori
>some Yarpie cunt shakes my hand, asks where to get hat

Good.

Maybe if you live in a fucking zoo surrounded by spics and niggers. Nobody every bothered me for wearing one

>projector.jpg
South Carolina concealed carry permit holder here.
I'd like to see you try.

Wear MAGA cap
Get left alone because I'm just that much of a fucking tank

Implying i dont carry a concealed .357 sig

Wrong hat, mate.

>Beat up people wearing Trump hear
>Cry in front of cameras that Trump supporters scare you/are violent

The infinite hypocrisy of life.

That's why you wear the model that allows you to hide more easily

> dont wear maga hat
> because not autistic
> feelsgoodman

Depends on where you are

I wear mine all the time and I've only gotten compliments on it but that's because I live in a small town in North Carolina

I wouldn't wear it in LA or Chiraq unless I looked like the goddamn Hulk

BASED

WOT

I've never had a problem wearing a MAGA hat either, and I live in a literal libtard, ghetto hellhole. But then again I don't walk around wearing it at 1 AM walking down the street.

I fucking hate my new haircut.

3 years cutting hair professionally and doesn't know wtf a fade is.

now i HAVE to wear this faggot ass maga hat that I "found" inside a Rolls Royce I valet parked. It had a hundred dollar bill in it and a prerolled 24k gold joint.

smoked that shit while I joy rode that bitch and ended up getting my hood ornament stolen.

>Maori
>Yarpie
>Auckland

Are these even real words?

The white with gold lettering is great for that
It's subtle enough to where you can't see "Make America Great Again" unless you're up close

Middle-North Tennessee, here. Most keep their political affiliations on the low, because college pussy is hard to come by.

>Got MAGA hat
>forget that I live in the area between Compton and spicville
>it's collecting dust

The MAGA hat is an aphrodisiac when it comes to college girls lad as it radiates strength

Women don't respect liberal men

Where do you live, LA-bro? 818 checking in

>wear MAGA hat
>get compliments from GILFs.
>feelsgoodman.jpg

Downey?

It's not about the hat, its about apathy.

Women here are some of the biggest hipster because they assume apathy > getting involved with anything worthwhile.

Its no wonder that here in my city, the unofficial motto is: "All women were either brought here or left here."

I live in St. Louis and I KNOW if I got a MAGA bumper stick all my tires would be slashed and my car would be keyed in day one.

why post a picture of a desk user?

He might be a little short-sighted with the silly mistake of forgetting where he lived when he bought the hat, but that doesn't mean he's literally retarded.

>Live in Laguna
>nothing happens & if anything i slightly respectful head nod

>Go to LA
>have hat hanging off my backpack
>get ugly looks & visibly triggering college cucks

nothing serious though.

The sounds a lot like the hasbeen vs wannabe conundrum.

562 checking in LB for life niggers

>LB for life niggers
>niggers

Well you got the main demographic right

Nothing but Bernie stickers here in the bluest city in Oklahoma.

I live in the Midwest.

I wear my MAGA hat all the time, and I've been all over. Didn't have a problem, even in inner city areas. Nobody's ever even commented on it.

I do get a lot of angry stares from obvious illegal aliens and college kids who have hair that's dyed unnatural colors, though. Also, one time a lesbian couple gave me an angry glare.

Would that be OKC? How come main cities are pozzed to shit?

It's on the complete other side of the world, but it sounds pretty fucking Irish to me.

Close, Norman. Because college town and naturally the spoiled shits want free shit.

Im kind if tempted to buy one now just to oiss liberals off

I highly recommend it, it's pretty great.

I one time had a 5'3 Hispanic guy just glare at me for probably three straight minutes with an angry look on his face. It made my girlfriend pretty uncomfortable.

I always ask this about people's states cause I'm a dickhead like that and it's always interesting learning the demographics but are Oklahoman women hot? I know you got a ton of natives. I've seen pretty hot natives and I've seen really ugly natives. The hot natives are usually half white desu

Oh so you're that 30 year old sperglord I saw

No where near the amount of native americans as you probably think. They blend in with the mexicans so you can't tell until they speak. And yeah you can throw a rock on OU's south oval and hit a couple 7/10+'s. Mostly empty-headed andand vapid as the come but the worst are the ones that do the whole "born'n'bred rednek-girl" schtick. Which usually translates to "mah daddy owns horses and I haven't shoveled a stall in my life." A LOT of those walkin' around.

fellow 818 nigger

>Wear Trump shirts at least 2x per week for the past 4 months.
>Get the occasional sneer from triggered libfags, but that's it
>Go to small resort town 90 minutes north, where the only niggers that exist there come up from Chicago
>Almost get into fight with tall scrawny nig who couldn't keep his mouth shut at the bar, nig infers Trump shirt is equivalent to being inbred, I call him fucking faggot, he walks off and leaves

It's nice to live in the most conservative city in my state (where we still have about 6% Mexican population, all of who say nothing when I wear my shirts), but apparently, niggger triggering comes a lot easier.

Colorado here I wear mine a lot most I get is people that drive by and shout out hurtful things

>drop bear land caring about US politics

>wear MAGA hat
> get beat up
> get attorney
> sue attackers
> get shekels
> profit

I see no negatives here other than getting a black eye and a few busted ribs. Worth it I say if it means causing years of annoyance and suffering to some retard while I make a profit off it

I also get fuck trump shouts
Once this land whale pulled up on the side of me and on her radio played some weird fuck trump song and followed me for a block

>Democrats having money outside of beta nu-males spending daddies cash

kek you're more likely getting punched by some welfare faggot mad that you're going to take there welfare away voting Trump

>wear Trump hat
>go to gym often and lose a bit of weight
>stop girl from getting hit on while she's drunk
>take her back to my place
>get her vomit covered clothes off
>bathe her
>put her in Trump shirt, Trump hat, Trump sweats
>she wakes up
>serve her breakfast on Trump plate in a Trump Tower glass
>"Thank you user, I didn't know you were like that"
>enjoy the pussy for years

It's like you want to be beta.

fellow fedora master race reporting for le duty

cuckmeplease.jpg the post

sounds like a lovely place.. why would you want to live there?

>want to get a maga cap and walk around niggers
>remember i don't live in the us

>Be In Canada
>Liberal shithole
>Buy Trump shirt and hat
>get 2 libs triggered

Other than that everyone here has said they like it

>MAGA sign in front yard.
>getting a new roof on my house.
>labors are mexican
>I'm bilingual in Spanish
>have windows cracked enough to where I can eavesdrop on their conversations.
>one spic in particular talking madshit about Trump and calling me all sorts of foul things.
>later in the day while the crew is cleaning up I notice shit talker is alone in the back yard sweeping up debris.
>I "accidentally" let out my 100lbs German Shepard
>she's been angry as fuck all day because strangers all around the house making loud banging noises on roof.
>she locks onto shit talking mexican
>full sprint
>spic drops the broom and frantically climbs over 6 foot privacy fence.
>lands on the other side with a loud thud
>dog was 2 seconds short of chomping on beaner
>I walk outside and try to act surprised by what just happened.
>put dog inside
>give her treat
>good girl

>live in Nevada
>even fag liberals are voting Trump

I also go out of my way to say "nice hat" or "nice shirt" to everybody that I see wearing Trump gear.

Everybody always appreciates that quite a bit.

people think I'm wearing mine ironically because I look like a faggot. when asked "...wait, it IS a joke, right?" I just smile and say "what, don't you want to make america great again?"

just wanted to let you guys know that we are everywhere.

>she

Living in >Melbourne and wearing the MAGA cap is hard mode. Particularly when you go to the glorified liberal arts college Unimelb. I haven't dared wear the hat there yet

I'm a dude. that's me and my wife. not really sure what you're implying

I already admitted I look like a faggot, so I dont see your point.

o-oh ok

Not nearly as many people give a fuck as you think will. Trust me. You'll be fine.

poop

ahahahhahahahah, gold user

Someone don't want to be great again.

Still alive and voting.

>5500

Have had no problems wearing MAGA hats here

Nice
Congrats on not being a hon, genetic lottery winner

Shit, how long do MAGA hats take to ship? I ordered mine 11 days ago and it hasn't shipped yet.

Fuck man I live in Santa Clarita. (661)

what's A hon?

I had a gut neurophysiology lecturer talk shit about Trump today and everyone laughed.
I'm so mad about my science degree getting politicised by liberal cuckolds

anybody?

STEM lecturer here, still waiting for my MAGA hat to arrive, my campus is so hard left I really hope to get some reactions

A hon is an old male tranny who started HRT too late to EVER pass

>live in Texas
>have 4 huge trump stickers on car
>car has been fine for months
>one girl said fuck Trump like the first week but I was near the College
>other than that nothing for the past 5 months

Kind of disappointing honestly.

I haven't worn the trump hat much, but that's just because I hate hats.

I don't know what the academic climate is down under but here any lecturer here would almost certainly be fired if they openly supported Trump in the classroom

I would suggest that too. The worst anti trump (((lecturer))) I have is a decorated researcher. There are no conservative ones who openly display their power level

Here it would be much worse to support Tony Abbott than Trump, not that many people here really care about US politics.

>support political party
>get beat up by Sturmabteilung for not voting the rght way
>mfw I live in germany in 1932

100%
The hard left arts faggots still put up posters blaming Abbott for shit at unimelb

Hello LBro

Within the next 4 or 5 days you should get an email with tracking info. My shirt and hat got here today and I ordered them July 22nd.

you need to go to the SJW/hipster nesting grounds, San Francisco.

>be 12 year old black unarmed straight-A student on his way to provide company to a double-amputee 95-year old woman
>get skull caved in by white, racist trump-supporting cop
>get shot in the back while trying to crawl away
>the paramedics could have saved him but the road was being blocked by BLM protestors
>the cop doesnt get indicted and receives $400,000 in donations

>wear hat and not hoodie

"ugh where the fuck am I? why are you so obsessed with trump? why is there trump everything in this place? jesus christ i need to find a way out of here"

thanks.

Question: If I walked around wearing that hat in LA would I die

Is that a problem?

It would be extremely painful