i.imgur.com/bK9Z1VV.png
>Darayya Aug 5
i.imgur.com/ZYrCX1N.jpg
>Latakia Aug 8
i.imgur.com/5rmDSpQ.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS AUGUST 11
SYRIA:
>Rebels attempt to counter SAA gains, they fail to repel the SAA advances
>SAA destroyed tunnel that militants were going to use to destroy the Citadel in Aleppo
>Preliminary reports are stating that the SAA is advancing in South Aleppo
>SAA begins Offensive to Secure Aleppo and close the passageway created by the rebels
>HEAVY SyAAF/RuAF bombing SW Aleppo
>Reports that Syrian Army have advanced in Sooq al-Jebes (Aqrab)
>Russia announces 3 hour daily ceasefire to allow NGO's to deliver supplies
>In SW Aleppo, SAA recapture al-Sanobrat hill (north of Wadhihi)
>Several convoys with cargo trucks have been able to use the Mallah farms route to supply west Aleppo

UKRAINE:
>Border incident at Perekop was much larger than originally thought to be. Summary here
>Medical workers from Harkov Oblast sent close frontlines in anticipation of fighting

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1469841609213.webm
jewbook.com/mod.gov.sy/posts/609423305884276
youtube.com/watch?v=2UkbGxM_C-A
youtube.com/watch?v=t2koYVqwzT4
liveleak.com/view?i=90c_1448516854
jewbook.com/The.True.Tube/posts/1079094292138310
youtube.com/watch?v=QbUVzhP9rBI
youtube.com/watch?v=uebInqG1pJI
youtube.com/watch?v=-kORf_0uVTw
youtube.com/watch?v=xpKiy0AJn4g
jewbook.com/rizaalbasha/posts/1595858287380237
youtube.com/watch?v=FlN6NbDIiNg
youtube.com/watch?v=-TOWuNMblqk
jewbook.com/SKOORALSAHRAA/posts/1160389993983639
youtube.com/watch?v=jaXGOJajmCY
youtube.com/watch?v=bcuAw77J8_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What do you guys do in these threads?

EXPLOSION!

I'll stay on for a few more minutes. SAA is advancing in Ramouseh and the 1070 housing district. Be watchful everyone; Let's see how well the SAA is able to counter the rebels.

fuck anime

They watch a frog boil.

meme death upon dissenters

build wall

Oh you know...

I don't think SAA do much good today, attacking an expected target.

If losses look like it might be to great they might pullback and look for other opportunities.

unrelated to SAA advances today, but related to jihadi stupidity

who remembers pic related?

Please elaborate...

So far, things are looking good. From what I can gather, the SAA is only targeting specific points and will focus on a slower, conservative advance so as to minimize losses. The rebels on the other hand are reported to have lost over one thousand over the last 10 days, possibly more are dead. The rebels can keep throwing men, but that will leave other fronts exposed as was the case with Kinsabba and much of Lattakia.

i remember a couple years ago, she was a girlfriend of some alahu ackber and after he got killed/arrested, she anhero'd on the traintracks, 1930's cartoon style.

fugg

that was deep

From what I can tell, she was cute. Truly sad, a cute girl like her could have gotten a better man.

how has this shit gone on so long?

Like seriously all these pro-government forces properly trained and shit can't wipe out a bunch of desert monkeys? I'm failing to understand how the militants put up this strong of a defence with so much firepower against them

like wtf Russia honestly can't you guys give some top-notch warfare advice, special tactics and shit and go hard and sort it all out... even iran, hezbollah and who else, all these reinforcements and there's still "militant held areas"

if i sound like a newfag i apologize i am not a guerilla but fuck me dead everyday the same shit, progress-regress-progress-regress

shit at least Hillary came, saw and Gaddafi was kill but nahhh, syria, iran, lebogone, russia can't wipe out like ~10,000 rebels with all their faggy manpower

teenagers are stupid, man.
even i had to move on from my first broken heart.
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1469841609213.webm

few different reasons

>Central intelligence Agency assests
>Urban warfare is fucking hell.
>literally rusted 60's era T-72's

and so much else that i cant be bothered to think of

you're right, i've considered that

but at which point do regime allies realise dragging it on just increases their losses and shit

like a 48 hour rampage on all militant held areas, deploy ground forces in all areas and steam roll the motherfuckers into oblivion... yes we'll have casualties but there's already been so many lol fuck is a few more thousand

Good night everyone. It's just past midnight here. Remember to keep the thread comfy. Be sure to post updates whenever they are made available.

arabs cant into warfare, man.

mujahideen my ass ayyy

>10,000
Takes 15 times that and you're a lot closer. They're also supported financially and logistically by the entire west, turkey, and the gulf states. Shit isn't easy man. Look at the US in Vietnam and the USSR in Afghanistan. Proxy wars are brutal.

It also doesn't help that they pissed away their best men and equipment in the first few years of the war by being incompetent retards. It took them years to learn how to fight an unconventional war.

You should ask the same about ISIS. Airstrikes by the U.S. around the clock, backed up on the ground by CIA, special forces, Kurds and yet they are still there, still fucking shit up.

Really makes you think.

Wonder what Otto and countryside cocksucker will think when they wake up to find one of their fellow shitposters is dead

Why they don't just go to clime high voltage towers, my work would be more interesting.
There is 50/50 chance:
>you will get blown the fuck out to the ground and live
>you become roasted medium rare steak.

jewbook.com/mod.gov.sy/posts/609423305884276

From the official SAA page:

SAA capture 5 aparments in the 1070 Complex as FSA/Nusra are losing a large amount of men inside of the area. Heavy clashes on going.

bs 150,000 man power amongst militants?

but makes more sense thinking of it this way tbqh

>There is 50/50 chance:
>you will get blown the fuck out to the ground and live
>you become roasted medium rare steak.

People don't want a 50% chance of living, possibly with a disability, when attempting suicide...

they're.... they're afraid

DAILY REMINDER RUSSIA INVENTED ANIME AND THOSE DARN NIPS STOLE IT
youtube.com/watch?v=2UkbGxM_C-A

Bumpity bop

yeah, but they might end up like the guy from Crank 2

youtube.com/watch?v=t2koYVqwzT4

REM IS BEST WAIFU

I remember that. She decapitated herself by train. Really messed up man

100,000-150,000 militants were killed already over the course of the war, the militants' backers keep pouring in manpower along with guns and money. It's really not that strange.

Do you really think they'd hold all that land with just a couple of thousand of men? The SAA and its allies have 250,000-300,000 men at their disposal. Granted, the SAA has a broader front-line with ISIS, but still.

Episode 25 will be hard for you m8

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP
SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP
SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

Yeah, probably they gonna loose one or two limbs...

shii didn't know those figures thanks senpai but blocking off channels around militant held areas would halt resource/manpower influx and allow focus on the current militants... tbqh i thought 'jihadis' in syria, iran, hezbollah would be more fierce and determined especially the shia majority of iran but i am still dissapoint

Do you think the civil war would be over if all the male refugees stayed and fought for assad instead? Is it the lack of man power thats causing this war to take so long?

fok off
This is Megumin sanctuary!!

Jaish al Fateh's field officer (or commander? not sure) Yousuf Zuah has reportedly been killed by SAA this morning

In some ways, yes it's true. I guess it would strengthen their morale too.

>Qalaat Al Mudiq @QalaatAlMudiq Rebels repelled an important assault launched by pro-Regime forces on Ramoussah in early morning and seized back all lost buildings. #Aleppo

war isn't a CoD match you mouthbreathing bogan
>deploy anywhere countrywide without supply lines
>against urban irregulars who don't wear uniforms
>kill 100,000+ fighters across two dozen factions in 48 hours
>unlike your vidya james, companies of soldiers don't fight to the last man with no regard to morale
>generate massive resentment and civil unrest with indiscriminate tactics
>2 million alawites plus sympathizers vs 20+ million sunni and foreign backers
>"we"

this post is so shit it doesn't deserve a (You). I just wanted to rub your nose in it like a retarded incontinent puppy

>Yusha Yuseef @MIG29_ 2m2 minutes ago @MIG29_ #SAA capture many buildings in 1070 Area .

let the shill pong begin

liveleak.com/view?i=90c_1448516854

>these fucking apartment blocks again

Since Ukraine is apart of this, add Mexican/Filipino Drug War.

Easily, that's 200k manpower right there.

~1.3m if you use the German definition of Syrian.

kek

ok, found the guy now. pic related

Look at all the women attending the peaceful rally of secular pro-democracy moderates, so tolerant.

you're right m8, now put the controller down and run along to bed miss cranky pants

I dont get it

Hello all again. Glad to see that the SAA is back on the offensive. Didn't I tell y'all that rebel victory was temporary and hollow?

I will let you when we see full on actual battles instead of glorified gang violence.

And so it begins.... lets see how long the list is today.

also, 95% of Iran are Shia, so what like 65~ million people manpower

>2 million alawites ... yeah maybe in Syria

Not looking good for the rebels, if they have to post about the dead men from 4 or 5 days ago.... particularly when they already publicized heavily the Hezbollah tapes & Afghan I.Ds

It will be looooong, m8.
inb4 moderate tears...

jewbook.com/The.True.Tube/posts/1079094292138310

Syria True Tube:

SAA is outside of the Artillery College as FSA/Nusra are suffering heavy loses trying to repel army advances.

All the news I received so far from Hoholstan is that the Berkut forces are deployed around Krim and they are quite jumpy, but for good reason obviously.

The VSN has suspended any leaves from posts until further notice. So the VSN is holding on to all the manpower they can have in case things go south.

>Mariupol will be captured in your lifetime

Still though. Rest in peace, brave warriors.

What's the battle music for today, /sg/?

youtube.com/watch?v=QbUVzhP9rBI

This

youtube.com/watch?v=uebInqG1pJI

or this

youtube.com/watch?v=-kORf_0uVTw

Yep, even if the SAA doesn't do a lot of damage themselves, the VKS will be busy today picking off whoever is retreating from Aleppo. I expect +1000 more killed.
I personally can't wait until my own town is liberated.

youtube.com/watch?v=xpKiy0AJn4g

Blowout soon, stalker?

>Metallica
my fucking nigger

It will be refreshing to watch a combat video without a million ALLAH AKBARs.

Look at this man!

jewbook.com/rizaalbasha/posts/1595858287380237

From a reporter in the front:

SAA/Hezbollah units destroyed a bus with FSA/Nusra militants with a ATGM in South Aleppo

This is not looking good for jihadist

never forget

youtube.com/watch?v=FlN6NbDIiNg

fucking sick, mate

Probably
Hi Mykola

Random picture of the objectively most ugly combat aircraft in the US arsenal.

>mykola

kek

my favorite one is this one:

youtube.com/watch?v=-TOWuNMblqk

jewbook.com/SKOORALSAHRAA/posts/1160389993983639

A report from a page:

SAA/Hezbollah capture several points on Ramouseh District inflicting heavy casualties in FSA/Nusra militants.

>Yusha Yuseef @MIG29_ 55 sHace 55 segundos

>@MIG29_ #SAA advancing and Capture many points in AL-#Ramossah

Confirmed by MIG29

>the warthog
>ugly

nigga, it's like a chubby girl with nice tits

might not look like much on the outside, but damn she'll work to make your dick go BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

also, flashback thursday

Holy shit, did expect that from arabs
my:
youtube.com/watch?v=jaXGOJajmCY

>Iran outright mobilizing to suppress a Sunni Arab population
>in b4 Shia militias are the same thing

Do you want a Ridda War? Because that's how you get a Ridda War. Every Sunni from Nigeria to Pakistan would initiate Order Shia Genocide, if the Great Satan didn't invade first.

arabs get into weird shit
youtube.com/watch?v=bcuAw77J8_Y

First reports of government casualties.

so we have reports of dead rebel subcommanders, and we havea list of literally whos on the government side

oh man, things not looking good for the SAA.

I have many reports of SAA actually fucking in the ass Jaish al Fateh and Nusra right now

also,

F

wonder how those pro FSA shills on twitter are doing with this counter-assfucking

I hope to all fuck this one is true

>SAA found rebel tunnel under Aleppo citadel and destroyed it

is this new or old?

I can't find the tweets now, but they were claiming control of Sooq al-Jebes,

Which is weird since it was last under SAA control.

New

dunno, there hundreds of tunels.
Aleppo is Pokemon and Minecraft land