Is this man redpilled, Sup Forums?

If what this guy is saying is a good representation of Catholicism, then the Catholics must have some pretty redpilled believers. Honestly makes it easier for me to want to become a Catholic if these guys exist and disagree with the Pope.

He talks about how Islam and America both sow destruction and that leftist America is akin to the Islamists when it comes to degeneracy or murder.

youtube.com/watch?v=3waM4ZzD_Ac

Ignore the first 15 seconds or so.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y#t=2m45s
youtube.com/watch?v=Qix5WyRbUgE
youtube.com/watch?v=ynhaZeMJJwY&index=5&list=LLihPAsRb5abU0aXflVGXVCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LGbxRzcbElM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not an argument. What do you think of Bill Whittle is he redpilled?

It's not an argument it's a question, I want to know if this is what Catholics believe regarding the US and Islam.

Bill is pretty redpilled but he likes the Israel lobby a little too much for me

Bill is a typical jewboot licking America. Useful idiot that only distracts from the real issue.

>that fucking carpet on his head

.>cathlicucks
>redpilled

cathlicuck church makes 10 million a year flying in muds into America, there's your fucking redpill.

Here's a another.
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y#t=2m45s

christcucks are the enemy the same as jews.

This man did a collaboration with E Micheal Jones so I guess he is pretty Based.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qix5WyRbUgE

For those who won't know E Micheal Jones work
youtube.com/watch?v=ynhaZeMJJwY&index=5&list=LLihPAsRb5abU0aXflVGXVCQ

youtube.com/watch?v=LGbxRzcbElM

Yessss good goy

He's a militant type but yes, they do exist. Enough that he becomes popular in Catholic circles.

He goes overboard at times so I'd not want to consider him or any group as a representative of Catholics as a social group.

Stop posting non-whites, kike.

What a faggot haircut. Dude definitely sucks on little boy cocks.

Hey Wolfshiem long time no see:)
Are you aware of the HLI threads and the message of the user and the message regarding to christianity. I came to some apocryphal texts like that of Mary and Thomas and i asked myself which political decision lead to their exclusion. Furthermore the analysis from HLI regarding the bastardisation of the original message of Christ trough the church and her politics was very conclusive.
E.g. that heaven is a place within like Thomas preached and not a place to reach after death more a state of consciousness to reach while on earth. Furthermore he stated the dualism of the morning star that Lucifer and Christ are the same "medal" but different sides of it.

I just an hour ago returned from a work-related trip. I wouldn't know what HLI means as of now.

What do you know of the arguments against The Gospel of Thomas or Gospel of Mary?

He is an unmarried middle aged man with a gay haircut, spray tan and overly concerned about 'the gays'... What do you think?

I dont know whether his threads are fully archieved but HLI for High Level Insider made approx. 20 threads aka AMAs where he discusses almost everything but mainly geopolitics, religion and consciousness. A scholar would consider what he is saying as heretics and he openly admits that the organisation he works with is considerable as Illuminati Lodge but they themselves dont consider themselves as Illuminati but as "three". But his analysis regarding christianity or better the church was/is pretty conclusive and the gist of it was that the church due to reason of power and politics made a "bastardisation" out of the message of Christ to help subdue the people and keeping them away from knowledge and power or better the consciosness of their power, hence the church cut out several apocryphal gospels from the canon which doesnt fit their narrative.

He also recommended a book calles "The Origin Of Consciousness In The Break Down Of The Bicameral Mind" from Julian Yanes.
Which was quite a depressing read but nontheless very exciting.

Yes, a lot of us disagree with the pope. He's just stating opinions, they're in no way binding for us Catholics.

Fuck you, watch the video, christcucks are neck deep in genociding the west. day of the rope for those pieces of shit right next to the rows of jews.

bump

That is him.

>What do you know of the arguments against The Gospel of Thomas or Gospel of Mary?

Actually i dont know what could lead to their exclusion for their claritiy of how they preached the words of Christ also the Gospel of Thomas is considered as one of the oldest am i right? Why exclude him from the bible?

His actual message is that people need to become conscious of their agency in order to improve humanity. And that there are plenty movements out there who regard human as cattle as long as it is usefull whose power need to be contained on every layer of society.

And he also states that there was a cataclysm approx. 10000 BC which destroyed consciousness and a very high developed culture and it needed about 8000 years to recover till the greeks gained full awarness again.

Wtf I hate America now :(

Seems fine.

>hes christian
>thinks people will take him serious.
>LOL