Anons of Color - The nigger lifestyle

Hey Sup Forums,

I'm a half black half Mexican user and I just thought I'd share a little story of something that happened today.

So my family was having a community BBQ so I thought I'd head over and join them. Most black anons should know what a community BBQ is. It's basically neighbors and family get together, cook some food, drink and smoke weed. My father is black and my mother is Hispanic. They have a giant fucking Hillary sign in their front yard. Yet to their dismay, I'm a Trump supporter. So I decide to head over as I live in an appartment and am more successful than anyone of my family members.

Growing up I was always made fun of and bullied for "acting too white". Basically I got good grades in school and I didn't speak the English language like a complete retard.

So I arrived at my parents house with a 'Make America Great Again' hat. I walked through the front door and my mother greeted me and gave me a hug and said "did you wear that hat to start some shit". Of course I laughed since they know I support Trump and shrugged it off. But my brothers who are both grade A dumbass thugs immediately jumped my ass. Throughout the night I was berated about my hat, while i gave simple yet intelligent rebuttals on why I support Trump and think Hillary is the devil. Due to the fact that I was talking to a bunch of dumb ass niggers who were high and drunk, my point wasn't taken seriously.

Anyway, it came to a climax when my loser brother grabbed the hat off my head while I was explaining something, and he threw it in the fire. I stood up and grabbed my hat and burnt my hand a little, then left.

All the literal niggers were hooting and hollering as I walked away. I said goodbye to my mother then left.

So my question is this. Do any other anons of color have this problem? I'm the most successful member of my family ( I make more money than both of my parents combined and I moved out before both of my older brothers) yet I'm mocked.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ns9BvYz8WE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

keep fighting the good fight, user, and don't let anybody tell you you have to be a stereotype

Godspeed OP. Keep doing what you're doing.

It just makes me sick that so many people of color follow liberal ideology like sheep and mock intelligent replies on why they are wrong.

It makes me fucking sick. It's like they want to be cattle.

This.

lol you're a faggot bro. its one thing to hate the nigdom but its another to come on this site and call other non-whites racial slurs. Also Trump's a faggot. Hillary is an evil crook but I honestly believe Trump is controlled opposition with how stupid he's been lately.

You are not black, you are American. Have a great life in a great again America and forgive your family for being niggers.

>half black

the left half?
the bottom half?
the outside half?

c'mon, don't leave me hanging

Sheiit. But you're biracial. Not black. You're a whole new race bud. Congrats, you've made an impression.

Hello CTR.

How much do you get paid an hour?

My unemployed brothers might be interested.

Yeah anyone that doesn't agree with you is a shill, Jew or another witch label you faggots come up with.

> Witch

Learn to spell you dumb ass bitch.

I can't tell if my shill-dar, Jew-dar, or
gay-dar is going off. Must be all three!

OP you are the future of smart US man

much love man I wish I could meet a based black Hispanic just be you man white French Canadian here

No, he used the word correctly. Read his post again.
Best post made by Pierre here. You've integrated and made yourself the man you want to be. That's pretty American.

>This dumbass spic nigger doesn't get the reference

I can't stand you uncle Tom faggots you're worst than Stormfags. You aren't even half white either you're over the wall and Jamal. '

Jews are superior to whites

fuck you Australia I don't know why Americans with autism think you fucks are funny

>worst
There's your typo OP now you can hammer him.

>be half Mexican
>Mexican dad white mom
>look like a normal white person

Leaf is never funny

Would you say that you've noticed a pattern in how you were brought up /interpreted things/et al. as opposed to your brothers, or any other kind of "urban youths"?
I see it all the time in younger kids and it's a shame, with the biggest factor as I've seen being not acting black/x is what /WHITES/ do sort of division. I'd like to change that some if I could help it

>that pain
poor result of shitskin mixing.

just keep living right... best thing you can do

You sound like a coon ass bitch. Seeking validation from teenage weaboos. Kill yourself my man.

Are you dyslexic?

Also this OP.

ooo look an American with autism speak of the devil

>too white

At least it isn't a supreme result

Volunteer in minority communities. I coached a baseball team full of minority 6th-8th graders and it was really cool teaching character to them with a minority dad and an ex-MLB white guy.

My $89k/ annual paycheck is all the validation I need. Why don't you go steal a car and get shot by police.

EFF is pants on head retarded lmao

Crabs in a bucket. Kudos to you for rising above that lifestyle. Enjoy the perks of being an honorary white while they still exist.

Lol that ain't shit you stupid spic. You don't own a business or have any kind of stake in a company. Waggie

>claims to be successful
>doesn't make six figures

Obviously not, you started this thread so you could be patted on the head like the good little nigger you are.

Nigs gon nig, yet you are not a nigger. Don't become a stereotype. Like Ben Carson you have to show your fellow blacks that life could be so much better, if they just tried. And that they can succeed if they want to. Keep fighting.

Yellow fever worst shit for white male.

well done user...you are better than them and i think your mum knows it

You left the plantation!

You must be, the word you're looking for is "worse"

I've heard similar stories about gypsies (they are our niggers), if somebody rises above the level of the typical slum-dwelling welfare thug, they try to drag him down or ostracise him.

And this won't change until certain minorities can live off welfare and the occassional crimes. There are a few towns/villages in the eastern (gypsy infested) part of my country which have far-right mayors who has made it easier to the police and other authorities to crack down on gypsies and other antisocial elements, limited welfare for people with criminal pasts and kinda forced those people to work (even if just farming some land) to get gibsmedats and it seems to be working, but of course liberals are whining about muh nazis and right wing death squads.

better then your retard ass can hope for

Yeah I did start this thread. And as stated in OP it was to ask other anons of color how they feel about their race being destoryed by thuggish lifestyle.

>not throwing ur brother in the fire for burning away 20$ hat

what are u gay

You don't talk to a gentleman like that, you shithead. Damn you and damn your infernal trips, you divide and conquer shill

I own a software consulting company.

found the progressive... always racist

great job!

Who gives a fuck you faggot. Nogs are funny as hell without thug culture we wouldn't have trap music. you aren't even black or a true spic. Get your money and focus on you and stop seeking acceptance from white people on Sup Forums.

>Most successful

You did the right thing user, fuck em. No one should treat you like shit over your political beliefs.

Should've thrown your thug bro's gat in the fire and let the rounds cook off

>I'm the most successful member of my family

You just gave the answer to WHY this happened, mixedanon.

Success breeds jealousy, and a bunch of porch-dwellers who don't want to do shit to get ahead in life will just call you a sellout, or tío Tom, or something like that. It's too bad that those who choose to live near or at the bottom can't stand anyone who decides to pursue success, so fuck 'em, keep on doing your thing.

you might consult on swallowing huge loads.

good money in that?

> If someone rises above they try to drag them down

This is exactly what happens. I cannot figure out why though. I feel it has to be some sort of brainwashing.

I consult in fucking your bitch.

Again, as stated in my OP. I was asking what anons of color thought. Whats the problem? Can you not read?

I'm impressed you even exist. How did you become the way you are after being raised to be a nigger?

Poor minority here.

I had someone like that who took us out hiking the local creeks. I had no idea nature existed before that. Thanks for being that guy user.

nice!

Now you know why racism exists

they are jealous user

As hard as it is you need to leave those people out of your life even if they are family

You sound like a cool guy

, leave those people out of your life if you can, maybe talk on the phone but just get away from all that if you can

you should consult one of your wive's kids about how to improve your comebacks

Because we know you still want whitey points by calling your own FAMILY racial slurs. You wanna get patted on the head by snownigs on Sup Forums to feel some sort of racial comradery in people who HATE you regardless of how you act.

I don't have a wife

Do you still go hiking or into nature?? I hope so. Best feeling I got from that whole deal was seeing those guys not join gangs and play high school sports instead.

how dare they make them work for money?
disgusting and inhumane

My brothers were always in trouble at school or with the police and seeing that made me want to be different. They are the same age, about 4 years older than me. But I also gained different interests than them. We're as stealing and doing drugs was their activity of choice, mine was sports and school.

>wears hat in public for attention
>feels righteous martyr complex when he gets called out for bullshit

Congrats user. You successfully alienated all of your friends and family over an internet meme. You must be a real fucking loser.

16% of Mexicans are "pure" white, and some of the mestizos also have a very high percentage of European admixture.

ok when you do get a GF ask her kids how this works

Op is black not Hispanic.

Being a cuck is for white people

>Do any other anons of color have this problem?

I'm black, so is my wife. I don't know how old you are but one thing I figured out by my late 20s, early 30s when my wife and I were able to reach the middle class is that trying to talk sense into the people you left behind in the hood is just going to cause you pain. Those people are stuck in that cycle and environment because they're either too dumb or too absorbed in it to escape. There's nothing you can do other than live as an example for their kids to aspire to.

My wife's grandmother died recently and we had to fly back home (we met in high school, same home town) for the funeral. We hadn't seen any of that side of her family in years but it was like we never left - same old hussles, same drama, same stupid shit just with more kids. I had to go outside for some air because the theatrics were starting to get to me and her 13 year old cousin was loitering outside of the funeral home and tried to sell me weed. Fucking think about that, then try to picture explaining to someone whose mind is in that place about politics beyond gibsmedat or really anything requiring basic reasoning ability. Pearls before swine, bro.

what a regal cat. very presidential

>How to spot a shill.

They speak as if they are outsiders that despise Sup Forums but come here because they are paid to.

>Sup Forums will defend
>well Sup Forums
>will Sup Forums ever recover
>is Sup Forums satire
>Sup Forums BTFO

It's so easy to spot you faggots. I would be more inclined to believe you are one of CTR's many shills than anything else. That is, unless you really are just a salty libshit that comes to Sup Forums to feed their outrage and need to shitpost? That's way more pathetic than doing it for money desu.

They shitpost 10,000 times a day each and once a month they say something hilarious and memorable. That's the trick.

I'm a White Hispanic immigrant, or rather a white skinned one because I'm still a mestizo. Well, my grandma likes Hillary and called me racist a couple times today. She used to be very red pilled but Univision has totally fucked with her mind.
Politics sometimes come up but she knows I like Trump so she just tells me to shut up when she has no come back, it's fine by me. If anything, she's a victim of the environment she's been put in. I had the luck of leaving the city and exposing myself to real Americans and their way of life, she never took that chance herself.

My nigga

I go whenever I can, I've went to all the local ones and Big Sur. Hoping to see more out of state one day.

Once I get my shit together I'm going to do the same and volunteer.

>It's like they want to be cattle.
I met a lot of poor white southerners like that too in rural places. They don't want to change their life

Just escape the ghetto and never look back user. White people maybe offstandish at first, but if you act like a dude they will hang out with you.

Whitesplaining isn't very liberal, CTR. Careful they don't fire you for talking down to a PoC.

Says he's half Mexican, calls his Mom Hispanic like it's going to keep her on this side of the wall.

lol suck my dick leaf. Anyone that says ANYTHING that goes against the self proclaimed monolith of Sup Forums is a SHILL, A JEW or some other witch hunt tier bullshit.

What's your job user? these idiots will never make cash like that

Spoken like a true shill.

You have to understand that from their uneducated perspective, which is that of the moronic MSM, Trump *is* racist, capitalism *is* unfair and rigged, minorities *are* innocent victims. Once you understand this such interactions should go over much smoother since your only available option is to just not engage them in such conversation. If you value your sanity then heed my words.

Yeah, that's near the base salary I employ people at. He probably sucks dick in New York.

My parents are from Syria but are secular doctors. I'm a PhD student myself and secular. I never met a secular Middle Easterner. The worst are Muslims, and they act like nigs to bring attention to themselves. Assimilate and love America.

It bothers me but I don't let them define who I am, also I've been told I """pass for Italian""" but really I look Mexican. Even Mexicans come up to me and speak Spanish.

It's probably harder for you being a darkie. Sorry user.

Although after 9/11 life was though wew lad

black user here

curious as to what you see in trump

What sports did you play?

Yeah. I bounced from America because i hated walking the line. Australians don't give a fuck if i'm black so long as i work hard and get shit done.

Sucks to be you nigger.

I've come to the realization that crime is part of the left's and the nig's philosophy, not just a symptom. This could be a harder election than I thought.

>Calling your own family niggers unironically

OP, I have a song for you from RUSH you might like.

youtube.com/watch?v=1ns9BvYz8WE

Wish them well, and thank your stars you're not like them.

Your trying way too hard to be edgy. The only thing I've seen from you is tactless insults.

This desu
family are people too, meaning they're sometimes too stupid to learn

I dont know what is worse.

The fact that youre a lying shitposting faggot

or

The fact that youre a shitposting lying faggot