Any other libertarians here?

Hourly reminder that if you support trump you were never a libertarian

Yep.
Good to see we still exist.

Me! It'll never work.

Hourly? Go mow a lawn or something.

Yeah.

I hate hippies though. Complete degenerates.

The best countries in their regions are the most libertarian desu.

Yes. Whats up with all the people thinking libertarianism is the same as anarcho-capitalism around here though? I think it is subversion to further break apart Sup Forums

Are you saying Hillary is more libertarian than Trump?

Seriously?

Because the anarchist wing of freedumb lovers tend to be the most vocal.

Right leaning Trump voting libertarian here.

We exist people.

I mean a full blown libertarian country, where state is in charge of law enforcement and justice. Sure, any non retarded country will adopt some libertarian policies.

What do you like most about Libertarianism, the open border drugs or the public anal sex?

Government doesn't really have much more legitmate responsibility over anything other than that though.

I'd really only take advantage of the first two.

I'm too much of a prude for the latter.

Center-spot libertarian here.

Write a letter of encouragement to a congressman or woman who was shot down by the Zionist Order to let them know they're not alone. Tell Ron Paul he did a good job and that God is quickening the pace.

Ideally there would be no government, but that will only work when humans develop collective consciousness.

I'll start.

Dear

I'm a right-winger LIBERT(Y)arian thanks for the thread, I get to vent my frustrations, it's not 1776 anymore but it should be, Ron was cheated out of the presidency, No I'm not a shill, No I don't want Trump, No I just want NOT to be treaded on, like the famous flag says, And if you don't like that I don't care!

I'm not quite a market anarchist, but there would be a decent economic incentive for things not to decend into chaos.

That being said I'm not convinced that a anarchist territory would be able to protect itself from foreign invasion.

Based Image. Few will understand.

>t. Christian R.

I've seen many libertarian memes and they don't think too highly of their audiences intelligence.

I'm guessing this is the idea that government should not build roads, because private business can do it. Private business could, that isn't a reason for the government to have no involvement in roads, and what you should be asking is why governments build roads in the first place.

The original purpose of government roads were and still are about the transportation of military as well as the secondary purpose to facilitate trade, see ancient Rome.

So before you take down a fence, ask yourself why it was put up.

>I've seen many libertarian memes and they don't think too highly of their audiences intelligence
Most people who attack libertarians so fevently haven't even done econ 101.

Not that econ 101 causes you to have libertarian views, far from it.

Also image macros aren't really meant to trigger serious debate or make a particularly poignant statement.

All this being said, there is no reason why private companies can't build roads to facilitate trade and that government can have a provision to use roads for military purposes at times of conflict.

It can't defend itself because every single person's property would be considered a different territory, thus having no legitimacy before international courts. Only plausible way would be if everyone got together and hired another country's army.