Millenials and credit

why is my generation (millennials) so fucking shitty when it comes to having a credit history? i always see the "muh debit card" arguments, but are you really going to buy a car/home on a debit card? Why are the people in my generation so short-sighted? One guy from high school was swearing up and down that he will never have credit cards and will always buy things with cash. this is until he got kicked out of his parents house, could barely find a place to live in some shit neighborhood, and got a car loan with a 14% APR. all because he had no credit.
but yeah goys... aaahrmmm, guys (sorry), just use debit cards.

Do subsidized student loans establish credit if you pay them off before the interest kicks in? What about renting an apartment with a cosigner? Do you establish as much credit as you would if you paid it off after the interest kicks or if you didn't have a cosigner?

Also, if you have medical bills that disappear from your credit report, is it as if they were never there? I mean, does your credit score go back to normal or do you just not have to pay them anymore?

Debit cards don't charge interest, that's why.

You don't have to pay interest.

>7.25 an Hour
>Pay literally everything with debit/cash

You are right jew I need that credit card!

Last I checked I have a CS of 720. But that was against my will because I hated using a credit card. I prefer to do things all cash and not leave a digital trail behind me.

Because education went to shit in the early 90s.

>utilising the credit jew
>paying for objects you have no money for

You made this thread yesterday, and I still dont understand why people pay for things they dont have the money for.

Cool thread, faggot. Let's argue microeconomics and personal finance more while our civilization collapses around us. That's a good idea. While we're at it, let's insist that capitalism is right wing. Then we can alienate all would-be sympathetic allies and guarantee that we remain divided.

When the entire world is screaming down your throat for being a white man piece of shit, it's kinda hard to build credit when you don't care, let it all burn I'm drinking and not paying bills tonight

I don't borrow money from the jews so it's not a problem for me. My uncle bought me my car with cash. Enjoy your usury

24 with 700 credit. The thing that's holding my score down is length of credit for accounts.

Islam really is onto something with their banking methods.

I have absolutely shit credit because I bought my car with cash and split a house with cash with my Fiancee. Credit is good for those who don't earn enough to save for things.

>got kicked out of his parents house
that was the mistake not not having credit

I've never used a credit line. Also 24. Paid for my own university. I just do debit for everything and live within my means. I plan to save for the next 5 years and just buy a home with cash.

Never felt a need for credit. Prefer not to owe anyone anything.

Noguns here.
Is that a bigger than normal gun or is that a hobbit holding it?

Im 20 and have been building credit since 18.

Stop being a faggot little bitch and get a line of credit already. Even if it is just $500 max credit from a bank. Make sure you can pay your outstanding balance every period.. I usually pay mine off as I go.

If youre not shit with money and can hold onto it.. then a credit card is perfect.

Big as fuck 870 Remington. But she is probably 5'4''

>here goy! Take this plastic card and use it to buy shit by lending money from us even though you have money, then pay us back just to establish that you are a good goy! Ohhh And dont be late or we'll charge you an extra 30% , gooooood goooy, you get 10 more imaginary good goy points!
Here's an idea user, you earn the money FIIIIIRST and THEN you use it to buy shit
If you need a car just save up, it shouldn't take you, as an american, more than 8 months to save enough for a decent car
As for a home do the same, there is no need to play into the jews games

Enjoy paying full price for everything.

>save up 300k for a home
oh man you idiot. the home will go up in value far before you save up that money.