Philippines’ Duterte Adds Business Leaders to List of Enemies

wsj.com/articles/philippines-duterte-adds-business-leaders-to-list-of-enemies-1470833945

MUH OLIGARCHY

Why do you dumb fucks like this guy again?

wsj

I stopped right there

You need a heavy handed leader to maintain law and order, and it appears to be working.

If you're not a trouble maker, you have nothing to fear

He's just a Pinochet 2.0 except Duterte is a Chinese puppet

I can see him turning the Philippines into Cuba and then the death of all foreign businesses, currency plummets to nothing, people begin to starve, hospitals shutdown, no more foreign aid. He'll be assassinated by some thugs and a new corrupt flip puppet will bring the Philippines back into the shit hole it was previously and everything will repeat.

He's good at some points
>end chinese online gambling
>told miners who dont give a shit about the environment to fuck off
>drug users / sellers dead
>move on from muhcos issue 40 years ago
>get back hacienda luisita
>wants to end hellish traffic in a small fucking city

3 things I hate about duterte is that he's
>TPP shill
>Commie
>Muslim sympathizer

I really cant fully support this guy;

good boy

Makes me REEEEEE when a retard fuck posts a link to a paywall
OP you should legitimately hang yourself

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

He's encouraging more foreign investment in Flipland, Blake...

>Commie
>Muslim sympathizer
But those aren't exactly true
He just gave commie rebels and muslim terrorists a chance to have peace negotiation, but as they didn't comply, he will blow them to pieces

>TPP shill
wtf I hate duterte now

>he does not want competition in business
>he wants to keep the monopoly of shit.

dudirty does it to enable other business to grow and enter competion without being stopped by the monopolies owned by those fags.

Also, he will learn that commies are natural born scammers and never keeps their promises, like their ideology. And eventually kill them, I hope he follows sukrano if it happens..

Communism is natural for Asians

>Also, he will learn that commies are natural born scammers and never keeps their promises, like their ideology. And eventually kill them, I hope he follows sukrano if it happens..
He did
He's about to lose his patience with these sub 80 IQ NPA faggots

businessmirror com ph/2016/08/10/cpp-twits-duterte-orders-npa-guerrillas-to-use-more-land-mines/

Seriously
Duterte is like their best shot at getting what they want for once
Why do they still fight?

>finns
>not asian

mongoloid brother pls.

> flips
> not spanish rape babies

Come home half white man.

We're only half Asian, and we have some commie traits

>why do they still fight
>implying that its hard to braiwash dumb farmers and squatters who failed elementary school.

as long as the political prisoners and commie propagandists are not being executed, they will bring more feebleminded people to their death just to keep their dead ideology alive.

ignore this fuckwit.

also ignore the fact he's LITERALLY FUNDED BY COMMUNISTS and while a few legit drug dealers are getting fucked, there's a severe lack of evidence that the other "drug dealers" are not just political opposition being removed.

he's a meme president, great idea in concept but pay careful attention to who funds him. soros being one funder.

follow the money

He's a commie. A real commie.

Look at this cunt, trying to shitpost us.

t. business leader

Say what you will, but I'd be super happy if all of the drug users and dealers in the US were taken out or at least permanently removed from society.

he's based tbqh senpai

Doing exactly what fucking China does, bombing out foreign business to protect his country from a (((globalist))) takeover.

National capitalism is the only way.

>also ignore the fact he's LITERALLY FUNDED BY COMMUNISTS

> believing in the fingolian meme

Kill yall self.

Its true
>N3 literally originating next to Mongolia

N1*

Based Rodrigo.
Drop all the oligarchs from a helicopter.