I'm the guy who climbed Trump Tower, ask me anything

Hey I'm the guy who climbed Trump Tower. This is an old pic before I grew my hair out.

Ask me anything!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sP493LmSJrE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice numbers, faggot

what did you want to ask Mr. Trump?

Great. Now he comes here to attention whore. Fuck off, faggot.

What did you win?

Your pants are silly

what are you researching?
>Just the field is fine.

was gettting caught part of your plan cos tha's a big tower. Would it hurt if I removed the suckers? blablablabla

Do it again I hope you fall off into a transport of live alligators attention whoring cunt.

picture and timestamp

WHY DO YOU KEEP POSTING EARLS PICS

Let's see ur equipment then, pal

Sheesh...everyone knows that the Trump campaign staff including Eric come here daily to see what's new and enjoy the bantz.

You could have saved yourself a lot of work and just started some shitposting threads with your question, would have probably gotten your info to The Don a lot easier that way.

Theyd probably have a lid on the gator transport...so

post boipussy

Wow I guess my quads confirms that I am who I say I am.

I didn't want to ask him anything. I wanted to deliver a very important message. That message is for Mr. Trump's eyes only. His campaign has contacted me and set up a meeting with him in 6 days. Hopefully I don't wind up dead by then.

picture with timestamp faggot

post timestamp

Like you have something Sup Forums and Trump doesn't already know. Get over yourself and climb faster next time.

Your numbers are dank, but I dont belive you, cock goblin.

Either way, checked and checkum

>quads

what did the police charge you with?

Bavarians are the Indians of Germany

Poor, tortured creatures without history or culture.
If you're a bavarianboo, you literally worship alcoholism, poverty and peasants. There is nothing more to Bavaria.

60 years ago Bavarians still died from a cold and starved during winter.
Bavaria is the only German county that never contributed anything to German History or even made their own. They've always been poor as fuck peasants, always vasals to the bitch with the biggest cock.

They're basically slav-rapebabies without any ties to Germanic culture. The Ultimate proof is, that they're incapable of speaking German, even 70 years after their colonialization.

It was the prussian Übermensch who brought them fire, light, steel and blood. If the white man never colonialized these filthy peasants, they'd still live like they did for the last 1000 years in astonishing poverty. It was the white man who discovered the neverending lust of the bavarian slave for exploitation. So we exploited them, as cheap workforce for our industry. You may think Bavaria is a succesfull and rich county, but that is simply not true.
There are no intellectuals in Bavaria. The mass of them is literally to stupid to make it to a Bavarian university. There are no bavarian leaders. Just look at bavarian politicians. The most famous examples are E. Stoiber, literally mentally ill and H. Seehofer, a dog that only barks. Even "bavarian" corporations arent run by bavarians, but by the prussian Übermensch.

Bavarians are trash, unworthy of the worldwide attention they get. Bavarians are rednecks, besides their annually beer-orgy and some stupid dress (both made up by Hitler to give them a German identity, look it up if you dont believe it) they have nothing to offer. Maybe some castles, that Prussians and Austrians built to rule over them.

Bavarians are the Indians of Germany.
Designated c*cking County.

see
>answer.

>Hopefully I don't wind up dead by then.
Stay away from exercise equipment and be extra careful about home intruders.

Nice quads.

Timestamp or gtfo

>>quads
The shills are picking up on the lingo...sort of LOL

Nice quints!

Fuck you faggot also your digits confirm you will fall and die soon

hillarys hitmen kill you when you're in the shitter.

always take a glock when using the bathroom.

what "info" did spidernigger get to trump ?

if he doesn't answer me he is gunna have a bad time.

The dude that climbed the tower is in the Bellevue psychiatric unit and the moment he's discharged he's going straight to jail.

Why is Sup Forums so stupid?

Shouldn't you be in jail?

If people only responded to threads that they actually believed were true Sup Forums would be 90% dead threads

You look like someone who started smoking to look cool

fuck that guy . everyone takes a cheap shot when they see one. He is fuckking Sup Forums, an insecure self loathing shit house waiting to fucking die.

Let's just say I have 30,000 things to tell Trump about.

Tresspassing, public endangerment, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, vandalism. Mom bailed me out a couple hours ago.

look at this picture.
>what does it tell you?

quints be damned, pic with timestamp or you are a faggot

still no timestamp

okay boys sage this thread

You do realize that without bavaria germany has no history right?

Tell us what you want to tell him faggot

Granted you are not an Assassin, Keep up the good work n stay safe.
>If you are We have some high tech shit waiting for you.

God Bless if you are on the side of Righteousness.

Based Earl of Grey

how did you get out of there without being charged by the NYPD?

Do you not read?

Disn't you know trump wasn't in his tower?

I watched the whole thing OP . nobody tried to stop you when you began? Have you always been a Sup Forumslack? Will you have to pay for the windows?

What were you thinking when you moved to the left to avoid the cops? Did you think youd get past?

It was your only move I could see. Im surprises they pulled you in. Were they nice after arrest?

F

(Make sure you've put the info in several places in hard copy form, and people know where to look.)

timestamp or we walk OP

He Knew.

Also OP. Can you hide out, get a hotel for the next week? Make it hard for them to get you. Have you told media and family you're not suicidal in case you wound up shot in the head?

Cute twink. Post boipussy

>I watched the whole thing OP . nobody tried to stop you when you began?
Not when I began no but quickly people figured out what I was doing.

>Have you always been a Sup Forumslack?
Yes and I always will be.

>Will you have to pay for the windows?
My mom will

>What were you thinking when you moved to the left to avoid the cops? Did you think youd get past?
I was thinking "oh shit cops" and yes I thought I'd get past

>It was your only move I could see. Im surprises they pulled you in. Were they nice after arrest?
They were mean and beat me up kinda

Repeating digits, checked.
Also, what's your power level? Seems pretty High.

wasting your mums money
for shame

thats literally how you get assassinated how much you get paid per kill ?
>Ill pay you more.

>still no timestamp

well, OP is a liar

everyone go home

See this.Stay around family members and big crowds watch out for cars.

next time start doing this at night instead of the day time.

"IM NOT SUICIDAL " - for no raisan connected with climbing Trump tower = obviously suicidal huehuehuehue

>hide out hard to find body
>motel trackable location

"YOU MIGHT GET SHOT IN THE HEAD JUST IN CASE SO CAN YOU DO THESE THINGS?"

Real Talk : whats your pay rate Ill double it.

Thanks, bro. Glad youre safe and well. They looked rough as they hauled you in. They should've let you finish.

It was totally fun to watch and the threass went nuts on here. Anons found your youtube video before everyone, of course.

Set up a gofundme for the windows and I'll kick in.

sage because OP is a poser who isnt delivering timestamp and is just posting pictures he toook from the guys facebook of himself

meant for

r u a time traveler from the unKekked timeline fuggg

why do all the good gets have to be twinks?

nice roll faggot

>leatherhose
Also, Doctor Mengele, I am Trump organization.

TIMESTAMP

So the family can get suicided too? Thats low, even for an Aussie.

Timestamp....

Show us a pic of where you shot your video that you uploaded to Youtube from an angle that was not in the clip.

You mean MURDERED

any reason why you grew your hair out? pics related indicate that you like keeping your hair short but when you did this stunt that you had long hair and spoke with underlining want to kill trump. g8 b8 m8

poindexter is in for a massive suprise :)

Is that you ?
Why did you kill Scalia ?
And Seth Rich ?

Wtf I hate Ralph Lauren now

HOW THE FUCK DID YOU MANAGE TO LIFT YOURSELF WITH THOSE TWIG ARMS FAGGOT?

fun fact : Martyring Trump will make it worse for the opposition.

You faggot you'll fucking die on Tuesday morning.

Timestamp or fuck off.

Hes a jelly turkroach from Sup Forums, does this all the time.

link me to that please.

check'd
this is for you op

They didn't charge you for littering?

TELL ME THE SIGNIFICANCE OF "LEVEN THUMPS"

that's not you faggot. that's the admin of the Earl of Grey Page on Goybook.

>litterally cant count to 5

How is OP a shill?

TIMESTAMP you faggot.

In the unlikely event that OP is not as full of shit as should be expected, be sure to tell Trump that if he shows some conservative principles, and espouses the virtue of a smaller, more constitutional government, then he will have the tea party eating out of his hand. Most of all, be sure to let him know that what we need most is a wreaking ball that can smash the foundations of the bureaucracy.

Maybe even present him a copy of Liberty and Tyranny so he will know how to sound like Reagan.

wew lad

youtube.com/watch?v=sP493LmSJrE

Link to me where he is saying he is going to kill Trump.................

>I don't give a shit about his hair.
>Or if CNN cencored or didn't his hat.

sure reading a pre-written message is kinda sus but it doesn't implicitly imply a threat.

you sure you aren't posting this from the mental institution? you supposedly live in virginia, but went to new york to talk to trump even though trump was in virginia.

are you retarded?

NICE GET.

Why do you when even the always take it?

No seriously.

>implying.

where did you develop that sexy speech impediment?

YOU FUCKING WROTE IT

Why are you so fucking greasy?