Isn't it funny how just hours ago, when the shills were in full effect...

Isn't it funny how just hours ago, when the shills were in full effect, Sup Forums was crawling with bait threads and its front page lacking of any real discussion, yet now with the shills gone we are somehow no more pro-trump than before, but rather having a better time?

honestly without the shills it would be pretty dry, desu they're kinda entertaining

Shills operate on burger hours. The six gorillion can only go so far and paying people to shitpost after 12:00 western is a waste of shekels.

Fuck off.

Are these actual paid shills? Like fuck, Sup Forums looks more like reddit nowadays, every fucking thread gets derailed by either "le putin funds trump" or some reddit-tier "le racism" ruse regardless of actual purpose of thread

It's been confirmed there are paid shills from CTR and faggot MODS fucking with our board

Trump is a racist piece of shit.

GOOO HILLARY! desu she's way better

wtf why did it change desu to desu

Fucking unbelievable

sweet wallpaper. mind sharing?

>The six gorillion
If Hillary is choking so badly CTR has to spend more shekels, will they have to increase the death toll in the Holocaust?

>Windows 8.1
Nigga u serious?

we've had like five people post their CTR paychecks. one dumbass left his email uncovered in his pic and then he started freaking out after some CTR employee emailed him all his personal info and something else with it and then left the thread shortly after.

There was a shill who copy pasted part of his email into a post with his info (which included CTR connections) at the bottom, another shill berated him and told him how to delete, while they both talked about one of their supervisors.

Another CTR turncoat posted a screenshot showing a collaboration to sway Sup Forums, with methods on how to do so.

In one of the threads Sup Forums discovered high-up CTR employee's linkedin profiles, face books (which were deleted soon after Sup Forums's dox), emails, phone numbers. Their fucking headquarters (which some anons went to and actually got into by saying they were contractors)

It was in one of those threads where Sup Forums figured out how to apply to become paid shills. The general feeling of that thread was "paid to shitpost? hell yes! sign me up!" Where several Sup Forums members posted their applications to CTR acting like they supported Hillary, Apparently many were accepted.

At this point I think it's mostly Sup Forums trolling Sup Forums for money and satire. Which may be why the shills are so bad at shilling with the samefagging and barely concealed memes used to insult Trump.

It's 8 million now, they had to adjust for inflation.

I think the shills simply got red-pilled, saw the futility of their effort and realized something about their owners. This is the power of Truth, kek

Without the shills, this place is not even worth visiting.

no, they upped it to 20 million

>Desu Desu
>Mushi Mushi
>Jesus Desu

Hi new fag!

>In one of the threads Sup Forums discovered high-up CTR employee's linkedin profiles

There's also a bannable screencap that show's fucking KHAAAN on linkedin.

Trump is bigot and has bad temperament

OH FUCK IT IM SICK OF BEING PAID BY HILLARY

TRUMP 2016

Shut up, hippie faggot

Past weeks of shills waves and constant degeneracy should be enough for you americans to vote Trump.
Please save yourselfs, I want you to to win

everythings bannable to the fucking mods when it comes to CTR.

saw that khan one earlier. do you know if anyone tried to use his info?

Not that I'm aware of, but I think somebody was signing him up for a variety of free religious books.

As I said before, the mods aren't Sup Forums users. They're just random faggots from other boards. If Sup Forums users became mods, this board would be cleaned up by tomorrow morning.

>we are somehow no more pro-Trump
I missed that email (DIDNT DELETE IT I SWEAR, t.Hillary)

Yet the CTR shills are somewhat entertaining, like a bunch of clowns falling out of their clown car and their foolishness making us laugh.

desu

cuck

just passing by nvm me