If I was a writer at Marvek I would kill her off in the most convoluted way possible so that it'd be impossible for...

If I was a writer at Marvek I would kill her off in the most convoluted way possible so that it'd be impossible for another writer to revive her. What a shit character and that goes for her useless MCU counterpart too.

>I'm gonna break this toy because someone else doodled on it so no one will doodle on it ever again

That's not the way to fix comics dude

>I want to kill off a character tumblr likes!

>I hate women.

Are there any good femdom BW fanfics or r34? I want to see her bully the Hulk's dick.

I like Natasha when she's a slippery sneaky spy lady. She's definitely closer to being a female Nick Fury than Hill.

She's boring when she does anything else though. Like when she was the quasi-military Avengers leader in the GI Joe outfit.

>Implying Black Widow hasn't always been shit as both a character and a concept.

The MCU pushing her as one of the main Avengers to the detriment of Hawkeye is pure cringe.

>I thought you were dead!
>dead?
>yes, killed
>i'm ok now
>you're ok now then
t. Brian Michael Bendis

Yeah, well, that's like, your opinion, man

Can't kill her. She's good for mastebastion.

Why do you care about normie shit like the MCU?

The GI Joe outfit is great, though

This guy has it right: There's no death that can't be instantly retconned with
>Didn't you die?
>Nope

B-but muh BuckyNat

>Fantastic Four
>Ultimates Universe
>All the Civil Wars
>BENDIS!

Your right about this not being the right way to fix comics but Marvel hasn't got that memo yet.

Buckynats fine.

Let's hope everyone else does then

This, don't sink a good ship just because of moviefags.

Brubaker already killed it, my man.

Literally nothing wrong with hating inferior creatures.

Edgy