Puff Puff Pass

Who wants a rip?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-FPimCmbX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll hit that shit girrrl.

Malia Obabo likes to go to white music fesitival hang out with white gril and do what gril stuff like lollypalooza twerkings and the beer pong there is nothing wrong with that

Awwe yeh thats some sweet wookie ass righ der

I really don't understand the big deal about her smoking weed to be honest.

Can someone explain it to me? Like, she's 20 something or some shit? Who cares if she hits some dankness

Here is another picture of Malia Obabo with her two all-American franz

There is nothing I hate more than black girls hanging out with whites it's so fake you can see how she true to hold in her urge to nig out

Whys her face look like a middle aged Indian man?

Is she a honorary aryan?

why is she so UGLY!

HAHAHA she looks like a tranny! Guess Michael and Obama made a test tube baby with both of there sperm

Oh yeah, thas da shit.

Obama was in a rap video

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-FPimCmbX8

why does Obongo look like moonman at 1:00

Smoker here.

That looks like a cigarette to me. People hold cigarettes like that; not joints.

whats the fuckign time on the video you dumb fucking shithead. im not watching a bunch of niggers

Maybe it's medical marijuana.

God damn you can land a 747 on her forehead with how massive it is

Scroll down and read one of the many comments pointing it out, you 70 IQ ape.

>Whys her face look like a middle aged Indian man?

Because East Africans and Indians share lots of common facial features. Partly because of geography also there were lots of Indians in East Africa pooing up the gene pool during English colonial times.

>People hold cigarettes like that; not joints.
like 18 year olds know better

sorry man but this is sliding real shit and I smoke lots of weed so I could not be bothered to give one third of a fuck about this

total non issue

I'm saging this shit so real threads can survive I hope everyone does the same.

so brave

The presidents daughter smokes weed in a country that has a drug policy so bad it has more people in jail proportionally than any other nation except north korea.

You've wasted lifetimes of millions of people over the weed she smoked, Obama smoked, Clinton "never inhaled". Bush did cocaine for fucks sake.

The big deal is that they won't fucking end the shitshow but feel free to indulge because they are protected. One rule for thee, one for the elites.

she is probably a communist ape

Fair point swedebro.

You convinced me. But I'm not against her smoking because it's degenerate or she must act a certain way at all times. I'm against it because it's hypocritical.

>be daughter of first black president of america
>do stupid shit

this cannot end well

>you can't smoke cigarettes like joints or joints like cigarettes, its against the very laws of physics
Why? And seeing as the roach is so short, it would have to be a filterless cigarette which are rather rare for 18 year old girls.

>Hover over
>It's Obama face

I don't know..

What kind of retard are you? You hold a doobie however you like but since you yanks mostly roll pure without a tip in it of course you have to hold it like a retard.

Figures the nigger would be throwing up gang signs.

>Is she a honorary aryan?

The word is Oreo - like the cookie (biscuit for our English friends): black on the outside - white on the inside.

maliabeer.jpg is a college party and those red cups are used for "beer pong".

After Malia gets done with her "gap year" she will go to college then by raped by a white frat boy (future republican).

My thanks to the self-hating white man that has to wake up next to Malia Obama every morning.

>Takin' one for the team, bro...