>Ugly beard
>No orange armor-scales-thing
>Literally why?

Literally why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xnPaLXD2X00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because DC is ashamed of its heroes.

Because they based his design on the 90s look instead.

Could have dyed his hair though, they are just being lazy with that. Same issue with Barry.

Because this is still Snyder's show, not Johns'. Although I'm sure he'd have had his Aquaman swig back a bottle of Jack Daniels while the tide crashed against him if he thought of it. They're both classic cases of "trying too hard to sell Aquaman".

Weird, for some reason my image didn't attach.

Orange and green looks awful
Scales look awful if not done in a proper scale armor fashion, complemented by other elements
Fish/water themed heroes in general look like shit

Not even outrageous.

He looks more like namor tbqh

The movie version sort of makes sense contextually. Like if you lived in the sea you're skin might be a little rougher and your hair might be a little matted. I just don't get the tats

>haven't seen the movie yet btw but I want to.

Trident doesn't even have three prongs.

TRI
DENT

Fucking hate DC

The general public 100% agrees left is better

You 0.01% aint shit

>unite the seven
>only six members
Explain this, Snyderfags

Go back to Sup Forums

Go out into the real word for once

>pshhh.....nothing personal....surface dweller

Might as well replace his trident with a scythe

Isn't it obvious?

Is BaTB the best adaptation?

long blond hair is not considered very masculine to women this days. Also most whites with beards are nu males.
DC is giving female fans what they want: a husbando for their horny rape fantasies.

To a lot of people he does need selling though, maybe not that kind of selling, although, who knows, maybe he does?

Maybe the public perception of Aquaman sucking dick and being lame is so immense that just this kind of "lets make him like Ragnar on Vikings!" will help sell him.

Or maybe it won't.

I'm interested to see how the general public reacts to him, not just us.

For what it's worth I always thought his orange and green outfit was bad. There just is not place to go with that. It's almost inherently nauseous just because of the colors involved no matter what you do with the details and accessories.

So DC is pussy-whipped?

Well not like Namor is gonna get a movie all too soon. And when it does, every normie will harp how he lookes like Aquaman then.

Do you think he'll eventually get a hook hand in one of the movies?

Huh. Were they still thinking about Green Lantern at the time?

Superman
Green Lantern
Flash
Wonder Woman
Batman
Aquaman
Cyborg

That's seven. Who'd you miss?

>a husbando for their horny rape fantasies
>gets Khal Drogo for that
Makes sense.

This
You have to push aquaman because his image is just so tainted

Mera

>Also most whites with beards are nu males

>being this salty about not being able to grow a beard

because aqua man has always been a useless joke that the only way to make him even remotely cool was to make him completely different. This is not negotiable.

Green Lantern isn't in the movie though.
Martian Manhunter outta nowhere?

>Barry and Arthur aren't blonde
Zack Snyder has an irrational hate for blondes

>An Anthropomorphic Raccoon and a talking tree

They're just adapting from the superior run. Don't get so salty, Johnfags

Unknown characters with odd premises are easier to sell than classically derided public icons.

Do you honestly and genuinely believe that Zack fucking Snyder has taken the time to do enough research to know about a comic book that came out in the 90s?

Ivan Reis Draws it with 5 prongs

either mera joins the league, gl shows up at the end, or Aquaman is uniting the Seven Seas

WB is not Marvel, they can't even get a Batman and Superman feat. Wonder Woman movie past 1 billion.

The MCU built a very strong brand and they can sell almost anything to the public. WB is not gonna risk it though, they don't have the guarantee that something like Ant-Man or raccoons in space will appeal to the public. Not yet at least.

And both of them could do more than talk to fish.

He looked it up online just like he looked up TDKR for BvS

That fits with MCU tone

Faggy Aquaman doesnt fit in muh grimdark movieverse

Oh yeah? What did he type in google?
>Aquaman cool death metal punished jesus analogy

It has been eminently clear that Snyder didn't actually read TDKR

Were getting there

Which is why I said he looked it up online.

He just googled Batman Vs Superman and ended up with images of TDKR batman

Probably kept googling aquaman till he found the 90s image

This was sort of on the edge of what synders patience for scroling down the results would be for that search querry

>No viking helmet
>Ugly beard
>No Blue at all
>Literally why?

Literally why?

>long blond hair is not considered very masculine to women this days

As a femanon I can not disagree with you more about Barry at least.

*correction, i missed the long part; i still disagree with you, especially Thor's Loreal hair does wonders to my panties.

Golden trident when?

But he does have the armor. They showed it in the group photo.

How can Marvel Thor even compete?

>Having a gross, sweaty beard in summer.
>Beards confirmed for having more bacteria than toilet seats
>Not having a strong jawline and having to cover it up with fur

ishygddt

There were 7 members of the others werent there.
Or more likely the 7 artifacts they used

None of that is true. It's a pity you need to lie to yourself and others to make yourself feel better about that beard envy.

A normie friend of mine said Aquaman looked the best of them all

Not even a normie and i think he looks cool as fuck.

LOIS IS THE KEY

I t-t-thought he meant the seven seas

Beards aren't sweaty in summer? Okay. Sorry you can't into physical fitness, buddy.

Martian Manhunter

That's such an ugly looking design, why would you guys actually want it?
An orange turtle neck does not look good and i'm guessing you guys like it purely out of nostalgia.

Because WB thinks he would be more interesting as a Thor rip-off.

My sister does too. Well, how can I not agree, ignoring Batman and (dead for now) Supes, alongside Aquaman you have El Iron Flasho, Woody McSkelly and Trashcanman... who else would you root for?

I figured it was a more grizzled "old man ocean" look. This is the sort of thing i think a more Mediterranean Neptune would look similar to. Considering, i think the not hyper white, blonde auqua man is an interesting look.

I dont give a shit about the ethnicity, but a black auquaman would have been fucking hilarious. My dad never taught me to swim shit.

All in all, good look. new auquaman is a cool take, since they want edgy heroes anyway. Orange spandex isnt very good look anyway, especially if we are doing a "real lives" kind of dc where bodycount matters.

>Burgundy instead of red
>swat tacticool shit
>no DD symbol

how fucking retarded do you have to be not to realise he was talking about the 7 seas?

I want a live action adaption of Brave and the Bold Aqua man, even though I know it'll never happen.

How does that invalidate his comment

bump

Same. He was hyped for Aquaman since that first image.

So is the new cool mindset that Momoa isn't going to be good?

>c-contrarians!

90s Aquaman is more deep and meaningful.

>Ivan Reis draws Aquaman with a fork!
And?

>Woody McSkelly

noone other than neckbeards care about that and people are actually exited for ther movie.

It's not fucking spandex. It's golden chain mail.

Snyder's movies pull a lot from comics, even from the golden age

No, it won't. It didn't work in the 90s, it's not going to work now. He would be a far easier sell if they actually embraced the fact that he's a joke. Just have him act like his BaTB self and people would buy it.

>armor-scales thing

You mean chain mail?

Only neckbeards care about wooden acting? And one can be excited for the movie without necessarily liking the lead. I'm fairly curious, I just don't see myself warming up to Gadot overtime

That's actually scalemail, similar but more effective against piercing and slashing attacks

fuckin bizarre right? all i'm seein on here is people outraged over the number of prongs on aquaman's trident and shit. gimmie a break.

No one cares about fucking Aquaman. Changing him up a bit could help in the long run.

Because Aquaman was a retelling of King Arthur and there's nothing Hollywood loves more than fucking over white culture.

That isn't his JL look. He's fully armored there.

>IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL!
Meanwhile profits go down down down...

Fuck off
youtube.com/watch?v=xnPaLXD2X00

and everyone isn't an autist like you