15 dollar Clinton

Quite honestly, she is right. 15 dollar an hour would basically mean there are no working poor any more. Even if someone only works 25 hours a week, it would be 1500 bucks a month, which is not dirt poor any more.

At the current tremendously low inflation, increasing minimum wage is a great way to jumpstart the economy.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3729466/Child-rape-victim-comes-forward-time-40-years-call-Hillary-Clinton-liar-defended-rapist-smearing-blocking-evidence-callously-laughing-knew-guilty.html
investors.com/politics/commentary/the-bitter-lesson-from-seattles-minimum-wage-hike/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do you know the % of the population working at minimum wage?

I got a bridge you may be interested in.

2 million get a raise, 6 million get unemployment.. great plan

>15 dollar an hour would basically mean there are no working poor any more
>no working poor any more
>no working any more
(YOU)

>krauts in charge of knowing economics

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3729466/Child-rape-victim-comes-forward-time-40-years-call-Hillary-Clinton-liar-defended-rapist-smearing-blocking-evidence-callously-laughing-knew-guilty.html

its a great way to fuck up the economy

15 an hour = less spics, less foreigners, less liberal faggots with a job

it will also highlight the illegal problem nicely.

Fuck no. Let the City-States deal with that. Raising the federal minimum is fucking retarded from an economic standpoint.

I have a Mechanical Engineering degree and make minimum wage doing CAD/CAM work.

investors.com/politics/commentary/the-bitter-lesson-from-seattles-minimum-wage-hike/

Are you trying to tell me that $15 in New York City isn't the same thing as $15 in Mississippi, and that a one size fits all overreach isn't the answer?

I don't believe you. If it's true move somewhere where it's valued. I know tons of idiots making 16+ an hour fresh out of college doing CAD work.

Hey Mr. Calculus have you calculated taxes into your master plan?

I'd rather see the state lower taxes and wasting less money on welfare.

I used to be for all of this shit, minimum wage and basic income, crap like that but not any more.
I want people to be more independent.

That's just how it is here near Atlanta. We're flooded with H1B visas so I have to take what I can get. Dunno why I even went to college, let alone GATech. Waste of time.

yeah, I made $27 in Seattle and it was mostly used for rent. now I make 15 in SC and have saved 2.5k in the last year because I couldnt think of anything I wanted to buy.

what are income taxes for $400?

Let the weak go perish. If you can't figure out how to survive or earn more money, you deserve to suffer the consequences. Poor fags are a burden on society.

Do you honestly think that a retarded welfare spic earning $15/hr at a job that is becoming increasingly automated is worth it? So naive! Most Americans with a better skill set and higher education make less than that--if you raise the min wage they won't magically make more and cost of living will increase to adjust to the new number.

>bump minimum wage up to $15 an hour
>over time inflation will cause $15 an hour to be the same as $7.25

you cant just bump up minimum wage and expect everything to stay the same price, it wont happen overnight but it will happen. Get an education, get a better job, fight for a better salary but dont touch the minimum wage. Its disastrous for the unemployed

(1 post by this JIDF)

Yea there will be no more working poor people. But, there will be a lot more not working poor people.

This will be harmful to the poorest people. Also why should we make $15/hr when our brothers and sisters across the globe are making less than $1/day??

You already have a blond goblin running your country, why do you wanna do that to the USA?

Fuck that companies should just pay everyone $500 a week even if they don't work so they can afford to buy stuff and grow the economy

Yea I'm sure all the business owners are going to shut their doors because they aren't making as much of a profit. I live in Seattle, when the shit went down people paid more and people open up new restaurants all the time. If anything it will weed out the people that never had what it took to begin without of the market so somebody that does can take their place. In case you hadn't noticed, retail space is at a premium right now and it's not because of lack of demand.

watch them use it as justification for 75% income tax and universal basic income in 2024
then 90% income tax in 2032
then ww4 in 2040 (i presume ww3 was around 2020 and US white population went to 25% due to refugessss)