Why are Poles so fucking retarded Sup Forums?

Why are Poles so fucking retarded Sup Forums?

>Drive to Poland
>On Autobahnen
>Every Autobahn segment has a blue sign in front of it
>"Built with European Unions money"
>At my hotel
>Hotel was build 250 years ago
>Small Blue Sign
>"EU gave money to restore this building"
>Go to tourist attractions
>Blue Signs everywhere

Everything new in Poland is build with money from the European Union aka Germany. The new houses people live in are built because polish people go to Germany, get money and take everything home to build their houses.
The Eu pays for infrastructure that was needed , get some standarts in agriculture but asking any polish person they will say:
>FUCK THE EU POLAND WOULD BE BETTER WITHOUT THEM

How can so many people be so delusional? The only reason Poland is a First World Country now is because of EU money, they would be India tier without it.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10966736
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirosław_Hermaszewski
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

German attack and plunder
50 years of Russian occupation
and then relax Deutsch Schwein

this pasta is pretty old
t. pasta expert

Nice Pasta. But people who seriously think that the receiver countries get a free lunch are retarded.

They don't want to leave the EU. They just disagree with some admittedly stupid stuff, like immigration and overarching structires telling them how to govern their own nation. Other than that, none of the countries on the receiving end want to leave. It would be stupid for them to do so for the reasons you listed.

>Years later
>Still same copypasta and pic
>No change to it
>No accounting for the fact that Germans are in Sup Forums's opinion worse than Polaks

You should get some new material.

I think in this way...

MAKE POLAND GREAT AGAIN!
THC COOKIES :)

>"EU gave money to restore this building"
So far, Poland Paid more money to EU than we get back. For the more, we need to execute shitty EU laws which are stopping Polands economy to raise German economy, thanks herr tusk

Beautiful

Triggerd poolack found.

This post was also sponsored by eu money. Put the blue sign up you thief.

This post was sponsored by NSZ in Warsaw Uprising!

Why doesn't Belgium get any of that lebensraum?

You destroyed our country so now you rebuild it or you'll get called an evil Nazi :((((

But I like Poland :(

Why would France get anything? They would surrender the moment Hans said "P-please don't take my clay"

Someone edit this so czechbros get the French part

>Calling me a poolack
>For pointing shitty pasta
>Not even calling me a gypsy

You don't get out much do you?

EVERY BULLET - ONE GERMAN

>but asking any polish person they will say:
>FUCK THE EU POLAND WOULD BE BETTER WITHOUT THEM

Why are you such a lying cuck, Ahmed?

Fuck off. The French are bros.

Taking the money and running isn't stupid, Fritz.

Especially when the EU wants to change the rules of the game.

Yeah OP, I'm going to be honest here, you don't want to be India tier, it's literally shut here where I am, the government is full of corruption and the police don't do shut unless you are in a """"""developed""""" part of India, I see half finished roads and buildings everywhere in my city, but I see massive buildings and first world tier buildings in the cities where the higher governments preside, it's just a sham, don't come to India, I'm only here for a vacation and Im already regretting it.

Today, this is not the UE to which we entered...

Yeah, the money Germany made by exploiting other countries via the euro zone.

Germany gains the most out of anyone in the whole continent when it comes to getting gibsmedats.

If it weren't an economical gain, they wouldn't try to keep it running.

You are delusional if you think Germany could have become the powerhouse it is without the easy trade it's granted with other eu countries.

Fucking retarded. Can't wait for everyone to leave this scam and for germans to realize that their get rich quick scheme doesn't work without a group of suckers to bamboozle.

Fuck germans and fuck Germany.

Biggest cancer that Europe has ever witnessed. Hope you get overrun with shitskins and you get decapitated, hans.

You give 1 bln and at the same time steal 10 bln. Fuck off, german kike.

This guy gets it.

Just because they toss a bone to others while continuing to steal and exploit, it doesn't make them some savior.

How Germans exploit you? I thought that all of you speak Russian and all companies in Latvia are Russian or Swedish

MAKE GERMAN GREAT AGAIN?

What to expect from a country which national animal is a goddamn chicken!

Just an example.

We were forced to close our local production of sugar that was fine and good. We had to start buying sugar from other EU countries. This is not the only such example. A lot of different places closing down because of EU orders.

It's pretty fucking stupid. Some might say so what, EU isn't just Germany, but that's bs. EU IS Germany and a bunch of city states, since Germany has so much power there.

It's not like the money from eu ever goes in improving the business side of things. Only making parks and making cities look nice, while fucking us over economically just so we would remain in the Union and continued buying their products

>Be german
>"here poland have free money. we are frends nao"
>poland takes money
>15 years later
>"actually the money werent free. You must now become cuckold and let 20 million muslims rape your women"
>poland respectfuly refuses
>"wtf poland? you take your money so you must do what we want. we will invade you, shitlord"

And this parks and shit is building it by it self.

Nice that you dont mention your other industrys geting contracts and other nations have to buy your goods and that they closing certain industries so you can work.

Its taking and getting.
But maybe i was unewehr of your global sugar empiere ruling the world.
Maybe its like with the english fishing industrie. Global empiere too.

Money?
Let's talk about money!

When Germans will pay for the destruction of Poland in II WW?

please vote

strawpoll.me/10966736

It was never free money.
It was money to help them develop into a "European" country which includes accepting "European values".
Now those European values include taking in refugees apparently but still, everyone knew that money had strings attached, you can't pretend it was free money.

This is a pasta regularly spread by one German shitposter, you clueless morons.

>be pooland and other baltic shit holes
>agree to keep up democracy and aid in times of need
>get accses to markets and subventions
>shit on democracy and do not aid any one
>get remindet of it
>fucking nazis

Well then we just take that money you would get and pay the refugees with it.

Poles are smarter than Germans.

Wow, so new and original thread OP.

The same pattern that braugth us gott straffe england terrorist of munich.

So the next habbening in the making.

If you want to make a deal, put it in writing. You can't just give money away to people for free and then moan when they won't do something you won't.

Polish press: "Germany should pay 1 trillion dollar of war reparations to Poland"

>poland
>first world country
kek
also I FUCKING HATE MY COUNTRY coz 90%of polands population are fucking nationalist eurosceptic retards.

Not saying they broke any written agreement, just that saying that it was free money is not entirely correct.

>b...but think of the democracy
literally shillary tier argument. What are you even trying to say at this point? Polacks elected their government. the government refuses rapefugees quota. Polacks refuse rapefugees quota.
Meanwhile unelected pseudo politicians sit in Brussels and threaten them they must open anuses or else......

Who is defending democracy here?

I LOVE tHE EU

also im circumcised

Polish people are the niggers of Europe.

are you mad we are taking all your EU-neetbucks, my friend? ;^)

one of my best friend's is polish.

That really hurts my feelings.

Freiburg belongs in Switzerland.

Fuck off the EU is the German's baby. You should be more worried about the rapings your country has brought into the EU than what benefits the poles are getting faggot.

based Latvian, please post more

So what? Give us money and get raped by the refugees. It's the German way.
Not my fault that you people are retarded.

Holy shit, my crappy photoshop of an A. Wyatt Mann masterpiece is still in use.

Triggers me every time how they completely butchered the Danish spellings
"Vlensborg"??? That has nothing to do with Danish. Löbek makes no sense either.

You´re going to attack our tanks on horseback again, Pawel?

Actually the czech one has the same problem. Nuremberg is literally "nurem" (which means nothing in czech) plus czech translation of german word "berg" (mountain.

And we actually have Czech name for Nuremberg. its Norimberk. Even google translator knows that

AfD tanking in the polls. Will never survive the election.

Sorry, Germie-bro. All over for you.

>European Union aka Germany
>checked
4th Reich confirmed

That was you?? :(

kek

>1 post by this ID
same shit every other day

why havent you been banned yet, ahmed?

Proud Poles are like a mix of BLM and Afrocentrists. They go on about their revisionist history at every opportunity while having nothing to show for it, and their sense of entitlement knows no limits.

Bullshit. You have no idea about Polish people or Poland.

>1 post by this ID
every fucking day the same thread. why you hate me so much?

And just like BLM, you chimp out when confronted by truth.

I hated polacks when I played league of legends I still do

>great
>again
topkek

They took our retirement money to support greece.

Polen sind ziemlich schlimm, aber gerade sind sie nicht das Problem, weisste?

Butthurt much?
It's your problem that you give too much money and we just capitalize on it: it would worse if you would give it to niggers to fund their weapons
But you do both

lolololololololololololololololololol

>Smarter than Germans
>Can't into manufacturing
>Can't into space
>Can't liberate themselves for 50 years

>Smart enough to ask free EU money

>outsmarting tanks
interesting meme vodka nigger

Hey, at least the everything here is built by our hard own money instead of some charity money.

>Smarter than Germans
Yeah we're not taking in any shitskins, that's smart
>Can't into manufacturing
Yeah we had better industry than Spain before WW2, but then you know Soviet-German DP. Then this cool leftover commie industry got closed off by the EU.
>Can't into space
Yeah, no. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirosław_Hermaszewski
>Can't liberate themselves for 50 years
Yeah it's such an easy thing to do against the biggest army in the world at the time.

Ivan please stop taking krokodil

Why are pollacks such cucks?

>we had better industry than Spain before WW2
source: butthurt

How do you guys find money for supporting almost all the shitty nations in EU? I mean what are the major contributors in your GDP?

coming from an Ukrainian

Get the fuck out of my country you fucking kraut

simple
it is an investment. Using EU legislature they can control developement and volume of foreign industry. Thus money coming from taxed home industry that is not lost due to losing to foreign competition is bigger than money lost to funding stuff in other countries so that they do not complain too much. Also the EU opened markets for developent of home companies, while preventing smaller nations from favouring home industry due to "the rule of european freedom of trade" and "the rule of prohibition of discrimination" when it comes to european economic law. Also Germany is not the sole funder of the EU, although major one.

tl;dr funding stuff abroad is more profitable than losing taxes from endangered home industry

But Ballistic Land Missiles don't care how many facts you yell at them....

So by helping others they are helping themselves.

>le I speak le truth XDD, u are deluded!! fcking morons

*tips fedora*

To be honest, long, long time ago Poland was pretty great power in the Europe. The series of partitions of the country in 18th century and later World Wars however pretty much fucked up a big part of the whole thing, the latter to a degree greater than anywhere else (such is luck of being literally between two of the most aggressive military powers of the time).

There's not much of a point to this post beside pointing out the reasons for the whole shit. Currently, some things are going well, some less so - the country has its own issues, like anywhere else. But when I look at some of the shit many of our border neighbours have to deal with - it could be a lot worse. And we keep working to improve what we have. Can't really expect more than that.

Pic unrelated, just stupid enough to amuse me.