Did Lithuania really take Latvia's place of the shithole of Eastern Europe?

Did Lithuania really take Latvia's place of the shithole of Eastern Europe?

Nothing to take since we've never been the ""shithole"" if ""eastern europe""

But Brazil and southern America.....

nah baltics are alright i hope they become happy someday

Its flag even looks african.

Nope, Latvia is still the shithole of the Baltics, stay mad kartupelis

Ty ameribro

t. AID capital of Europe

Nono, that's Narva, the city that is 98% russian and is the source for 90% of aids, just russian subhumans killing themselves, I can't complain

It doesn't tho

It's not Narva only though.

Anyways Lithuania isnr better than Latvia, we're equal at best. They should really get higher wages.

that's teh ghana flag

whoops sorry

It's pretty much only Narva and other towns near Russia, I know since my summerhouse is in that area and going to the town to buy groceries n stuff you see a lot of people who have fucked up + an estonian statistic company published a study last year that highlighted where aids is at its worst and Narva made up around 80-90% of aids patients in estonia

>having a summerhouse in Narva region

wew

so like an extension of latvia?

The house was built in 1804 by my father's side of the family, do you think I'm going to abandon smth that has existed since Napoleon ruled

Pretty much yeah, oddly enough Latvia once had a claim for Narva for some reason

>Forgetting that Moldova exists

How can you designate a shit-hole within a shit-hole?

what did you even mean by that, bananaman?
if its that old, then fuck thats nice

some bums burned down my fathers family mansion that has stood for centuries, its now a pile of cobblestone

feels fucking bad man

This

Well, Estonia is the most advanced of the countries and Lithuania is known for basketball and their women look pretty (tho estonian women are the best) and latvia is just a shithole so therefore lstvia is a shithole within a shithole

Oh man, that' rough. My best friends family had a mansion in southern estonia during the 1920s/1930s but the soviets burned it in 1941 and only the old stone walls are left, it's sad seeing stuff like that

what happened to lithuania now?

THEY ARE VICTIMS OF COMMUNISM!!!!

>and latvia is just a shithole so therefore lstvia is a shithole within a shithole

now thas just plain rude and true, what did we do to you?

nothing, they beat Brazil at bball and the hue is angry i think

You know what I mean, russian-cucked six-toed cunt

We huemonkeys don't care about basketball, would get pissed though if we lost football

>russian cucked
what?
>six toed
hello, estonia

>Brazil talking about shitholes