Australia General - RBA EDITION

>Governor of Reserve Bank tells Turnbull to stop being a pussy and stop spending 150 billion dollars a year on welfare afr.com/news/economy/nation-in-denial-about-its-challenges-says-rba-governor-stevens-20160810-gqp2yn

>Treasurer tells chinks they can't buy our shittheaustralian.com.au/business/mining-energy/ausgrid-morrison-rejects-chinese-bids/news-story/5ba5cb74d3a44b6accd1518af5d0476d

>Census back online, with Turnbull pretending to be tough
abc.net.au/news/2016-08-11/census-malcolm-turnbull-slams-abs-over-failure/7718584

> AFL insituting affirmative action
xyz.net.au/muslims-need-apply/

>Crime up 10% in Victoria entirely the fault of Niggers
crimestatistics.vic.gov.au

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fonSqHNoWkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They AFL is such a queer shitfest, for hipster faggots who think they're too intellectually superior for NRL, no wonder that fucking abomination of a sport is confined to Melbourne. Not defending NRL either, both are boring as fuck.

At least the A League isn't plagued by gender committees and affirmative action and domestic violence appeals... yet.

Whats everyone's thoughts on Malcolm Roberts? He seems to have taken a front and centre position in One Nation, much better at speaking than Pauline tbqh.

I don't think the nation is in denial about the debt so much. Everyone just wants someone else to pay the debt off.

Well he's a One Nation politician, so he's probably a complete ass.

Have you even been to Melbourne?

I agree GayFL is pure weirdness and faggotry. Should be banned immediately.

If all those tall brawny guys played soccer we could have a team that would rival Germany easy.

Hahahahaha

Is this the cunt that pipped a LibDem candidate in the elexion? If so then fuck him. Pauline is a fucking retard and she IS the party.

Good that we got 4 seats.

I couldn't give a stuff if they were dribbling quadraplegics, it's about policies. Specifically immigration.

>Well he's a One Nation politician, so he's probably a complete ass.

Say it to my face cunt

This. Only cucks watch football. They push football so much in my state (South Aus), and its so fucking gay. Just listen to the bullshit they cut in on the news: "He's a big man" "They're tag teaming him" "He's tackled the big man".

I sweat football is an outlet for repressed homosexuals to watch. Now i got nothing against playing it, I've played footy for years in my teens, it's fun to play. But watching sports is purely for cucks.

But, go Port Power, they win the best in the start of the year, always top. Then all the bets come in, and they get paid to lose, so crows faggots always come in near the top lmao.

Nothing wrong with Port Adelaide they're just a damn good team full of druggos.

Anyone know if the snowy mountains will still be snowy in late September? It will be my only chance for a while to snowboard

That man has beautiful eyes.

Anyway, my country is about to become a third world nation. You guys still full? Is Australia truly the white man's last refuge?

Probably wouldn't be that rude desu.

Reading his background, it almost seems that he ran with One Nation just to get into parliament for his own reasons.

>linking to a subscription only article
Do you actually pay for that garbage? I want to read that shit

>watching AFL is gay

you are a sad CUNT and should come to perth to get your teeth kicked in

Depends mate, the inner suburbs are probably slightly better than US but not by much, the outer suburbs are white but they're also full bogan. You'd want to have a bit of money to move to a good neighbourhood.

Are you going to come here to be a NEET and vote One Nation?

Trust me, you don't know how bad it is here. If you don't live in a nice white neighborhood in the Midwest then you are swamped by nigs and spics. Especially if youre in the southwest like i am. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW GOOD YOU HAVE IT.
I'll do whatever you want.

Yeah i guess it's not that bad here if we're swamped by anything it's chinese people but they actually bring wealth into the country so it's fine. Just stay out of the abo suburbs and you're good

bring all yer guns and remove kebab

> AFL is gay
> Watch me give an in-depth analysis of my local teams

Lemme guess. You're straight but
I bet you know which trannies can't get an erection anymore

Fuck off cunt I'd smash you faggot, I bench 170kg, knock your faggot football fuckwit arse out

>abo suburbs

Namely Redfern and the other one called NT

Southeast Perth is pretty bad too

Where do you find Cocoons
G-Gosnells

say it aloud it's difficult to write

I know a guy who polices south east metro

Holy fucking shit it's bad

which they spend at their chink shops and back it goes. chinks are shit

In relation to the Victorian crime rate rise.

I volunteer tutored some sudanese kids (primary age) and they aren't dindus by any means.
It's just that they will go home to some busy af family, get brainwashed by their older siblings and mates into the life of being a good for nothing nigger. A while later get arrested, hate cops and 'whiteys' then repeat until killing someone and getting deported.

I had a sudanese dude in my basketball team in u16s, he was a nice kid and I gave him lifts to training. He left the team outta nowhere and a month or 2 later he is arrested for stabbing someone in a Melbourne park. I wish he showed that much physicality when we played desu

>deported
If only. Getting citizenship is easy as fuck in this country and once you have it you can't get deported.

Mates my bank cut my savings account interest rate again.

I am getting fuck all now.

This fucking economy is fucked.

Welfare is great. It can help people get through tough times, sickness, made redundant etc. Problem is the people who stay on the shit forever. Ive got mates who have been in the dole since we left school. Im fucking 31! These cunts have been on the dole fot 15 years. Chick i know is on single parent (has partner on the dole) and just got a brand new house in a brand new suburb.

>he still keeps his wealth in cash

stocks, bonds and property nigga

I don't want to lose everything when the happening strikes.

>on the dole for 15 years
How the fuck?

I had to start working at 14, and I've been working for over a decade since then (I'm 25 now).

How do these people sink so low as to leech from society? How do they do it for that long? I left home at 18 to avoid being a burden for fucks sake.

You were a sucker m8.

You fell for memes that made a slave out of you for other peoples benefit.

You fell for the equivalent of the jingoistic shit that gets young men to volunteer to die in wars.

And that is worse than being a worthless mooching NEET that still relies on his mommy well into his 20s?

m8 get your story straight. If you are on the government bux you don;t need to rely on mummy.

So instead of being self reliant, I'm depending on a government that steals money from other people and gives it to me?

Fuck that.

Have you ever worked a day in your life?

I get 1200 a week on the dole. Pretty comfy desu

>I get 1200 a week
Is that In Jap Yen m8?

>Have you ever worked a day in your life?
No.

You will never achieve real wealth

You sound like one of those pitbull loving faggots
>He was a nice dog right up until he ripped the face of a child
>he was a nice nigger right up until he stabbed someone.

No, it's in aus dollars m8.
Just got an R34 GTR skyline, compliments the government.

Reminds me a bit of this Ramzpaul video. One of his best:

youtube.com/watch?v=fonSqHNoWkQ

I have my own house and my own car. 200k in stocks all thanks to the dole m8.
What do you consider "real wealth"?

Then you clearly don't understand where the money you rely on is coming from, and how much effort people put into giving it to you.

You're a leech. And if you like that, you should honestly sign up for the French Foreign Legion and go off to die in some African shit hole somewhere.

Why are you telling such silly lies?

>and how much effort people put into giving it to you.
Maybe it is you who should have a hard think about just why you go to so much effort for so little.

>lose job
>apply for dole
>get approved but required to do 30 hours a week working for the dole
>they don't give me the money anyway
How do you do it my?

Thanks for the new car m8.

You have to be on the dole 6 months before they make you do work for the dole.

'fraid not

>being a leech is fun because i don't have to do anything xdddd

Enjoy dying alone.

Go fuck yourself.

Who else /CoryBernardi/?

He is a Christian cuckservative.

That's unfortunately how it was when I was 14

I tried to get it at the start of the year and was required to work before the fortnight pay window thingy started. They gave me some new boots tho so that's something.

For

It's my birthday today, can I get some (Yous) please?

You guys are my best friends

Better get to bed early mate, you've gotta goto work to put fuel in my new car.

Happy birthday!
Plz go to a bar or something and don't waste your life on here like me

I just wanna get up early and go to the gym. Also no one to go to the bar with.

Happy Birthday m8.

I love you.

Thank you friend. I love you too.

Are you good looking m8?

You mentioned the gym before. Are you jacked?

>Christian
>implying that's a bad thing

>cuckservative
Seems pretty uncucked to me.
>against LGBT bullshit
>against Islam
>takes the piss out of SJWs
>has dog
>calls out ABC bias

Is he a cuck in some way I do not yet realise?

Happy birthday mate.
I am so fucking sick of that little shit in your picture.

>that little shit in your picture
Is that kid meant to be an abo?

His chest is whiter than my dick.

I think I'm a decent looking bloke, not a model or anything though. Not jacket yet but I hope to one day make it.

Are you using roids m8?

>His chest is whiter than my dick.
Most "Abos" are these days, but they still claim the government benefits of being an Abo.
>tfw Andrew Bolt was charged for calling them out on this shit

We're all gonna m9

No mate, I'm natty.

How about you mate, what are you up to tonight?

he's getting absolutely roasted for his stance on climate change, that's about all i know

>what are you up to tonight?
I am shitposting on the 4chans m8.

I am feeling shit because I have been binge eating and now my bowels are all fucked and I am flatulent and have had the wet runny shits.

Agreed about AFL, was listening to the radio the other day and they were peddling some BS about how 'statistically there has to be many gay AFL players'. I'm just thinking like, really mate? How many gay people do you know who would actually want to or have the personality to be an AFL player? I bet they were going off the bullshit 1/10 statistic.

From what I've heard of Malcolm Roberts I really like him. He's a lot more professional and articulate than Pauline (bless her soul) and really gives us nationalists a better voice. In the speech I heard from him he talked a lot about taxes which is great, it's a good idea to shift One Nation away from just being the anti-Islam party it is known as and transform it into a more all-rounded conservative party.

He also got busted for sending some weird "sovereign Citizen" letter to Julia Gillard.

Fuck mate that's not good. What'd ya eat? I just had a chicken and feta pizza from Dominos, wasn't bad.

>conservative
No we want a populist nationalist party.

His stance on climate change isn't even extreme. It's just the fucken lugenpresse taking any chance they can get to demonise a conservative/someone who challenges the status quo.

From what I've heard his views are basically just 'there is no evidence that climate change is man-made and therefore we should not be paying taxes on that shit'.

Sounds pretty fuckin solid to me m8.

That would be good too. I was thinking today, it's funny how media condemns people like Trump for being 'populist' yet somehow people like Bernie with his free shit policies aren't populist? Ridiculous.

>What'd ya eat?
A bag of salted cashew nuts, a 12-pack of fun-sized mars bars, 6 Apricot muesli bars, a pack of red rock sour cream and sweet chilli chips, 1kg of honey soy Woolworths chicken wings, 500g of sliced silverside, one box of Arnotts TV snacks.

Fuck m8. Is that dinner?

Post gut

m8 the problem with his Climate change views is he takes the conspiracy theory route. He does the whole "muh bankers, muh Rothschilds" Sup Forums tier stuff.

>Is that dinner?
It was more a really long lunch that stretched on into dinner time.

>Post gut
Not enough pixels on my camera to get it all in m8.

Fuck does he? That's even better.

What do you lads think of Scott Morrison blocking the sale of Ausgrid to the Chinese? Objectively good move imo.

>better
m8 please.

they're finally growing a backbone. blocked the big cattle farm, now this. good choice

these types of things shouldn't even be discussed as a possibility. Try buying a chunk of land from china the size of tasmania, they'll fucking laugh at you, same with the power grid.

they would have paid 10B for it. they don't own it, just lease it, operate it under our laws and regulations. morrison is doing it so it doesn't further empowered the pauline/xenophone crowd. now nsw will get jack shit and morrison will have to bend over and compromise for this and the farm deal in any future dealings with china - but except this time, you won't hear about it because it will be kept secret because they know what happens when it gets in the news.

Leave my autismbux alone.

>that ID

koooooeeee

Look, I agree that AFL is terrible, but Soccer is damn right unaustralian. Should be fucken outlawed with hanging as the penalty.

I'm concerned m8s.

Shit's getting ready to hit the fan and I don't think I'm prepared. I'm wondering if I should buy gold so my money doesn't suddenly become useless, and get a firearm license and a rifle.

How bad do you think it's going to be when it all collapses?

You on the bux m8?

What ails you?

Won't be too bad here in Aus m8.

Our society still exists (just) so it will not turn into Mad Max like it will in some places.

A collapse will be good for us in the long run as it will stop immigration.

do u guys realise federalism is the only thing saving aus atm?

the fact that people in melbourne don't make laws for people in wa and qld is the only saving grace of this country. thank fucking god for the states.

we need a movement to create more states in rural areas. a state for the riverina, a state for new england, a state for north queensland.

Yeah I reckon Australia will generally fare pretty well in the happening, as long as the threat of China doesn't get too real.