What's it going to be Sup Forums, are you going to admit RT isn't a valid indicator of a movie's quality...

What's it going to be Sup Forums, are you going to admit RT isn't a valid indicator of a movie's quality, or are you going to claim Sausage Party is a good movie? Do you hate BvS so much that you're willing to support Seth Rogan's comedy?

>8 reviews
>movie isn't out for another two weeks
Call us back after two weeks and at least 30 more reviews.

You have 8 reviewers, and the average score is 6.5. Give it until there's a wider sample size.

Hah I get it the hotdog is supposed to represent a penis, funny shit, funny, funny shit...

I'd take some weedlmao shitty comedy over some embarassing capeshit anyday, fuck you

The 'critics' on rottentomatoes are glorified bloggers whose entire knowledge of what art constitutes comes from Hollywood blockbusters and maybe cape comics / video games in addition.

The taste of the typical indiefag

All that says to me is that Batman vs Superman is too fucking retarded to appeal even to mongoloids who would watch Sausage Party. Take your contrarian bullshit back to Sup Forums, you cunt.

Thanks gonna use this picture as arguments why using RT to judge your movie is a shitty idea.

It's been six months, DC fan.

Accept failure and move on. Suicide Squad is looking good.

Nah, Sup Forums is not that contrarian.

Sup Forums isnt contrarian.
Sup Forums has shit taste in general

Come back when A) any of us have watched Sausage Party (and the anons who attended the earlier screenings were positive about the movie) and B) When there's more than 8 fucking reviews

GO BACK TO TO Sup Forums YOU ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT COMICS OR CARTOONS YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT A FILM REVIEW AGGREGATOR
FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING SHITPOSTERS READ A FUCKING COMIC

Seriously, BvS has literally hundreds of reviews as opposed to Sausage Party's literally 8.

Nothing to see here aside from OP being a literal retard.

Yeah, exactly! That's why when you filter out the bloggers and search the Top Critics, the paid industry professionals published in real news sites and magazines, you can see that-

>movie still rotten

Oh okay it's just a bad film

I don't understand why everyone isn't hyped for this. I saw it at SXSW earlier this year and it was amazing.

Learn how RT works, OP.

What if this ends up being a legitimately good movie and the trailers just made it seem horrible?

That happens a lot with Disney animated films. Then again, most of those don't involve extended orgy scenes.

Don't even play, Sup Forums jumped on BvS with the first bad review, just keep justifying RT

the haters are always the loudest

I myself can't wait for some foodilingus

I'm willing to admit that you are retarded

WHAT IF FOOD SMOKED WEED?!!!

That's because 1.jpg and his dc friends busted everyone's balls for years

Lol the 'top critics' are just glorified bloggers who got lucky enough to find someone to publish them. There are a few legitimate scholars though.

Well, it's still more valid than basement dweller/full time dc shill.

not our fault BvS sucked.

Just barely, but yeah

well clearly you're not going to be able to be reasoned with so why are we having this thread?

Everyone I've talked to even casual movie viewers said that movie sucked dick.

Just because you like a shit movie doesn't mean everyone has to as well.

There were early screenings for it at film festivals and allegedly Fandango members got to see it early

Literally everybody who's seen the movie said it was great, which is weird as shit, since the trailers are cringy as shit

>DCucks are this desperate

BvS was an unbelievably shitty movie from every objective standpoint there is. Deal with it you stupid DCuck faggots.

>Don't even play, Sup Forums jumped on BvS with the first bad review, just keep justifying RT
People jumped on BvS because there were like 30-40 Rotten reviews coming out one after a nother

Clearly you weren't there for the first embargo-free RT thread. The OP was celebrating the first few negative reviews.

Fuck you, Seth Rogan makes good shit.

DUDE

WEED

LMAO

I've never sausage a thing.

sad

>let's get all our famous friends together and kill them off hehehehehehehehehehe
127 Hours was funnier than this shit.

What if I just say that RT is a good tool but not the end-all definitive answer for whether a movie is good or not? Like yeah, if I'm going to be making a case that a movie is bad I'll probably also use an RT score as evidence to support that, but that doesn't necessary mean I agree with EVERY RT score. If I hate Sausage Party and someone loves it I'm not gonna blame them for using critic opinions against me.

And of course let's also remember that critics are going to be judging a drug/sex comedy on an incredibly different scale than a movie like BvS. My point is that you shouldn't take critic opinions as the word of God, but at the same time it's silly to claim that they have absolutely no value because "critics are shit!".

Also, as much as I doubt it, maybe I will end up liking Sausage Party if I see it.

I can smell the scrawny white hipster from your post.

Nice thumbnail faggot.

>100%
>Average Rating: 6.5
How the fuck does the "TomatoMeter" work?

it counts what percentage of reviews is positive

It means that 100% of the critics thought it was better than a 5/10, with 6.5/10 being the average.

Huh. Makes sense but a tad misleading.
Shouldn't the Average Rating be the most upfront and eye catching detail compared to the "positive review percentage"?

Or am I just dumb?

BvS was shit and RT is shit. They're not mutually exclusive statements. Sausage Party is going to be shit, no matter what RT says about it.

That's just not what RT does. It basically gives you a percent chance of enjoying a particular movie.

It's just a different way to rate things and is more of a judgement on how watchable something is. There are plenty of sites giving movies a straight rating, but its kinda hard to judge with so many different opinions, so RT is basically just a measure of "Well this many people enjoyed it."

The problem is that so many people like to consider it a scale of 1-10. Like I don't think Inside Out is a 9/10 movie, but I can agree that I think about 9/10 people would probably enjoy it to some extent.

Any kind of critic is a glorified opinion, but you can clearly see the average audience score is fucking 65%.

Let it go you big baby