As you can see here, Sup Forums was trolled and it's dreams crushed

>as you can see here, Sup Forums was trolled and it's dreams crushed

Other urls found in this thread:

clintonfoundation.org/contributors?category=$100,001 to $250,000&page=7
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/30/exclusive-pat-caddell-blasts-reuters-back-rigging-polls-to-show-clinton-winning/
radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/07/30/fash-the-nation-week-50-with-special-guest-reinhard-wolff/
youtube.com/watch?v=OHGYEIdPQqA
youtube.com/watch?v=kCIAZXJwF6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>not knowing you relax your don a little bit right before you go for the big win

its darkest before the don

Just like Romney, amirite?

Stop it

>non-us flag
>trusting (((their))) polls

Trumpfags on suicide watch.
You had a black and soon to be a woman president back to back. Next president will be probably be a tranny. I love watching America burn.

Even Scott Adams has backed off (in his own way) from the landslide prediction

fuck off CTR
we all know what a VPN is

>tfw obama's legacy is LAST Black President

ya but its the other way round now right?

>that pic
Yeah man, Ron Paul's presidency was fucking amazing

Only in this case it's the other way around.

>non-us flag

Oh man, nostalgia bomb hard.

>Why didn't they listen?

Can someone please explain how the polls are rigged? I want to have a good understanding of what's really going on because I'm tired of googling "Hillary Trump polls" and seeing nothing but Hillary puss sucking

You mean last MALE president
>International politics don't exist
This is why Hillary is winning

Not an argument

>ther way around
sure it is buddy
just like last time with barack hussein obama

Slow and staeady wins the race, my dude :^)

DRUMPFT BTFO

You should have been paying attention for at least the last 16 years if not before, if you can't see it you're never going to see it. if you cannot see the obvious media manipulation you're either never going to see it or finally watch a documentary that opens your eyes one day. Stop asking Sup Forums to spoonfeed you

I miss him
Why didn't we listen?

>the polls are fake!
Cries exceedingly nervous drumpfag for the 80th time

I'll be nice enough and tell you this much, there are 6 people that control all the media in the entire US, And they are jewish.

One of the candidates is a plant who deliberately says stupid shit whenever his numbers get too high.
clintonfoundation.org/contributors?category=$100,001 to $250,000&page=7

One thing, for instance, is look at OP's graph. The difference is 8 percentage points. However, the graph is made to look like a big difference in public opinion. Many people will see the difference but not stop to really evaluate.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/30/exclusive-pat-caddell-blasts-reuters-back-rigging-polls-to-show-clinton-winning/

Sampling bias, and categorising people who answered "neither" as Hillary voters

Everyone who has money that wants any sort of political favor has donated to this shithole foundation. Trump has even admitted that he has donated to her before, he isn't hiding it. You're not showing anything new.

>he's not hiding that he's a clinton plant so it's fine!

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF
Not even worth more than that

user, I think Trump might actually be a loud retard with no political experience.

>Brietbart

So I can link mediamatters and you'll take it seriously? No? Then don't link that propaganda garbage.

A good show talking about it
radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/07/30/fash-the-nation-week-50-with-special-guest-reinhard-wolff/

Hillary probably does have a lead, it's smaller than the polls show. Don't worry though, the gas lighting of the public will wear off
youtube.com/watch?v=OHGYEIdPQqA

american shill using a proxy, same as op.

Far more likely

drumpf is a hillary plant

Sitting right here in Colorado hitting on my dabudda vaporizer after a shit night at my job, nigger

When have they ever lied? The guy they are interviewing worked for the polling company, it's his statements

i was talking about leaf poster you fucking imbecile

Yeah, no, you're right. Totally unbiased. Just look at their home page. Why would these people lie?

An American would not go through the trouble of proxying Canada to shill for hillary, they'll do it as an American because they know they are more likely to be taken seriously, you're the imbecile.

>Above 40% of the popular vote
>dreams crushed

Pick one faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=kCIAZXJwF6Q

rigged polls, like brexit

Difference is Ron Paul barely placed in the polls. Trump is and also selling out huge stadiums.

Considering that soros has/had his hand in both, you pretty much have to be correct

Having a political agenda doesn't mean that they lie. CNN however has actively lied and mislead the people during this presidential debate.

Hillary has made up stories before, like being under sniper fire in the Balkans, this would be typical of her.

it's like this.
You're either brainwashed or you aren't.
I've finally after years and years of this shit come ot the conclusion that you either beat the conditioning or you bend to its will with no hope of return.

that just leads me to believe that he was able to buy her political clout for some reason. He also donated to several others of both parties.

which headline is false?

he does what benefits him and earns him the most profit.When you know that Washington runs on money and you have money you donate so you can get things.
This is why small interest groups should go and stay and and we should enact term limits on congress and purge the skeletons.

I am glad hillary wasn't able to brainwash much people then. She doesn't deserve to win the presidency.

Sup Forums is a containment board for those that interested in politics and continue to be blue pilled about the process.

Anti-democratic/neo-reactionary Sup Forums when?

WAKE ME UP-