Nationalism

>nationalism
>Isn't just taking pride in things you had nothing to do with
Explain why failures in life (like 4chinners) should feel superior to others just because they were lucky to be born in a nice country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ps7xmW-9LXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LUzQD0l7ZI0
snopes.com/2016/08/10/4th-mysterious-death-connected-to-the-dnc/
youtube.com/watch?v=q9ZOX5JnuZA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how does nationalism imply superiority you fucking fag

Why does that thing look like it's from a Tool music video?

>just because they were lucky to be born in a nice country
Just because you weren't born in a nice country doesn't mean that you have to be bitter about it, user.

It's a form of gratitude we give to our nations for being so cool, because we realize it could be shittier, but it also makes us feel good about ourselves.

True nationalism however requires you to take that gratitude further by contributing to that nation you live in by engaging in it. Doesn't have to be through military, just as long as you serve some benefit to society and keep it as great as you believe it is.

>Being cucked is logical

kek, open the fucking catalog and see for yourself retard. It's always just da whitey > everybody else, feels good to be white threads, etc.
you didn't actually refute the argument m7

thinking more of an Interpol video Tbh

Might I suggest you learn the difference between nationalism and patriotism?

Nikita Sadkov fuck off you fucking faggot hohol bitchnigger I swear too fucking god I will have Vladimir hang you if you don't stop making faggot rooster threads like this.
Fuck off to 2chru and don't come back.

Go back to your Crazy Ruble-threads, hohol

>Ancestry means nothing
retard

>живёт в Poccии
>He любит cвoю cтpaнy
This is definitely a proxy Jew
Don't listen to anything OP has to say

because we're born of success???

> marxism: grabbing things that don't belong to you

Explain this, commies.

>caring about the country/ideals your children will be born into is stupid

why even live then you degenerate CTR posting faggot?

Hate nationalism? Great, when do you start dismantling Israel.

>>nationalism
>>Isn't just taking pride in things you had nothing to do with

And yet you want me to feel guilty about shit I had nothing to do with?

Can't have it both ways.

>all these ad flags and non-arguments like "we be grateful to dem ancestrs"
as expected
>ideals
ideals =/= nation
So you would take a middle-class paki over a less intelligent white guy, right?

>And yet you want me to feel guilty about shit I had nothing to do with?
but i don't, nice strawman

Your initial post was a non argument and a strawman. How do you expect people to respond to you?

>non-arguments
How are these non-arguments?

Nikiketa Sadkike a shit.

>you cant feel proud of what your parents and grandparents achieved

well I know you are a krokodil enhanced piece of shit but my ancestors fought hard to make this country a decent place to live and I can be proud of that

Why can't a black man living in Britain be grateful to them?

>what makes your kids better than other people's?
>why do you take pride in your grandparents' accomplishments -- something you had nothing to do with
>why do you feel superior to others, just because you were born in a nice family?

Nationalism is not about feeling superior or inferior. It's about having your own nation. In the same way, having a family home isn't about feeling superior or inferior to your neighbours.

sage

It's not simply about pride but also gratitude to the system that nurtered and schooled you into the man you are today.

Again, why can't a muslim guy or a chinese girl who assimilated into Sweden be a part of it?

He can. That's not what nationalism is. Your point?

>my specific kind of nationalism is different
most nationalists take their ethnic identity as central

Who said he couldn't? You do realize the word nation originally meant "people with common ancestry", right?

"group of people with common ancestry"

>Who said he couldn't?
nationalists like

Daily reminder to report Nikita Sadkov to the FSB

This is a retarded comparison, just take a picture of a duck in the middle of swans and say
>This is Ducky, he was born amongst swans, he is a swan.

Why do you want to take away my last source of happiness?

For me nationalism is mostly about self preservation.

The environment where you are raised and the people where you come from makes you who you are.

Islam is cancer, and it has no place among the values of free men and women of the western world

just like Communism has no place among the free men and women of the western world

try harder shitheads

I don't get your point. It's evident Nationalism works better with racial homogeneity. Superiority only stems from being better than something. What's wrong with taking pride in that?

>you shouldn't take pride in things your ancestors did

>but you should feel shame for things your ancestors did

Doublethink at its best.

I sort of understand the criticism of "nationalism" but people seem to have mistaken it for a general "anti-Westernism", which is of course in the long run poisonous

West is Best, Western ideals and culture should always flourish

That is to say existing nationalism in the modern world, i am very well aware of it's purposes in the past before the internet/radio/etcetc

because ethnocentric behaviour can benefit you to. there is a reason why the majority of countries are nation states.

remember that we are talking about culture, more than we are about race

There are two obvious fallacies involved in your thinking.

1. Nobody is "just" born in a country, as if at random, like it's a lottery and people in developed countries got lucky and people in shitty countries had bad luck. It isn't possible for you to have been born elsewhere. You are who you are because you have the parents you have; if you were born elsewhere you would have had different parents and you wouldn't be you, you'd be someone else. The only way you could believe the "accident of birth" meme is if you think there is a big assembly line of souls in heaven that are paired up with bodies before they're conceived, and that this pairing up is random. Do you believe that?

2. Why would you say someone has nothing to do with their country's achievements? You might think this is you believed that individuals were the smallest social unit, but an individual is an abstraction. People exist through a physical and social context that binds them, such that generations are not isolated (how could they be if one is causally responsible for the other?) and nobody actions are in a vacuum. What one member does has some small and maybe imperceivable effect on the whole, and the whole has an effect on every member. Like a body whose cells and organs are bound together a mutual activity, there is nothing strange, metaphysical, or contradictory about the idea of a member of society being implicated in the activity of other members, and other generations.

If you want to understand why the edge of that social organism ends at a nation and doesn't involve every person on earth a discussion of set theory is necessary. You can have smaller social units within a nation, however, in the form of communities and families.

we're also talking about the race that created and has sustained that culture

Fuck off faggot.

It's not really luck that they were born in those countries. They're the descendants of the people who built and fought for the country. The people in the shit countries are the descendants of the losers. Why should we suddenly call it a draw and let all the losers in?

The old world can kick rocks over their shitty continent for the next hundred years, doesn't bother me

I'm proud of my ancestry, I can trace it back to the old world, but I am an American before anything else, religion or creed

The ironic thing about Russia is that our liberashkas actually express nationalistic views while ruling cuckservatives suck muslim dick and promote multiculturalism.
>Navalny got more than 30% of the votes on the Moscow mayor elections simply by shouting "Stop feeding the Caucasus"
>P*tin called everyone who supports the "Russia for Russians" idea idiots or provocateurs

>but I am an American before anything else, religion or creed
youtube.com/watch?v=Ps7xmW-9LXQ

>taking pride in things you had nothing to do with
That's not what nationalism is at all. It's preservation of the culture which created your society.

>you had nothing to do with

Except this is wrong. I feel pride exactly because i'm part of something bigger than myself. I'm a small part of my culture and language just like every dane through history has been.

So yes I feel pride in this. I'm sorry you don't feel this way because it truly is an amazing feel. It's like being in touch with who you truly are and what defines you.

Fuck you for reminding me of that shithouse movie. Fuck off.

>two hands cover face, one arm around other wojak

i-is this more to your liking?

It's not about feeling superior, can't you just get that through your thick skulls already? It's about being thankful to the people you are most closely tied with (your ancestors) for what they have given to you now. It's about taking pride in all the bravery it took for them to fight the people who've worked to destroy you over your nation's history. It's about loving and being thankful to all those caring mothers who've raised those brave soldiers. It's about being amazed by those magnificent minds who've contributed to your people on various fields - art, science, etc. Though all of this can be directly prescribed to God, so what a nationalist should do first-mostly is thank the merciful God.

>I don't know what nationalism means.
>I am historically illiterate.

>luck

It has nothing to do with luck. To imply I was "lucky" to be born white in a first world country implies that I was "in existence" before conception.

It wasn't luck that birthed me into a great white nation to intelligent white parents. It was my intelligent white parents intelligence that ensured I was born the best.

Stop implying luck has anything to do with your parents successful/unsuccessful reproduction process.

I am white, i am smart, I was born into the greatest nation on the planet.

Fuck you niggers, mudshits, dirtskins, Mexicans, half breeds and all the other subhuman garbage this planet is plagued with.

Yes, thank you.

"Luck" is the mentality of people from every country worse off who doesn't realize it is a result of culture and national policy derived from said culture. They believe that the same policies which failed in their country can be successful in an already successful country. Why? Because to them, "luck" made the successful country successful, not culture and the resulting policies.

Being white is literally the greatest gift ever. No other race can compete with us. Except maybe Asians. They are top tier, but they lack the level of humanity whites have that make us great.

However being white is also a curse as we are so smart and so advanced that we are right on a knifes edge of "intelligence and empathy" we can either slip to empathy and then we will flood ourselves with shitkin subhuman filth and wind up breeding ourselves out of existence, or we tip towards "intelligence" and we close all the borders, genocide the filth and stay white and wind up colonising the galaxy.

Any European worth half a shit emigrated here decades if not centuries ago. All that's left behind is the dregs.

I am going to be honest here. There are some things that are talked about that are not seen much. Sometime it seems that Trump has things to say. Hillary Clinton, however when she says thing almost talks slow. If one thing can be learned from this election it is that Ted Cruz, Rand Paul. Sometimes I seriously wonder if Donald Trump knows what he did. Bernie Sanders knows all about it. The policies talked about are not going fast. One thing that is for certain is that Gary Johnson is gonna be there, there is no doubt about it. I often hear supporters saying that healthcare happened, but I only see things going one direction.

Let's be honest. I know exactly what I am talking about.

>>nationalism

No it's just liking the things your forefathers have created and you don't want it to get fucked up by ungrateful assholes and people who want to replace it with something shittier.

Just because other countries are shitty, doesn't mean that all countries have to be equally shit.

Its all Luck. Whites are only so great because of luck. If you were unlucky you would have been born black.

That's like you are unlucky for getting cancer.

I'm lucky to be white (aka cancer free)

Niggers are unlucky to be black (aka genetic cancer).

So no luck is bad, luck is good. So whites are good and blacks are bad. That is the whole basis of their argument. Self loathing runs rampant in those faggots

Also in faggot whites but that's the knifes edge we are balancing on at the moment.

nationalism is too left wing for me.

equality for all members of of nation state? ergh

>americans really believe this

Maybe in the pioneer days the hardship of new land bred better men and the world wars were hard on European stock, however the last century of American materialist degeneracy has made a large proportion of your people little above the bovine. Meanwhile Europe is still the progenitor of the European race and has limitless potential compared to a failed colony that is rapidly become Brazil tier.

>but I am an American before anything else

Me too.

Fuck you too

its like liberals just don't understand the idea of us being "social animals" once the "social" sphere is bigger than their own little group of pinko wastes of oxygen

Its the truth
we forged a new way while you inbred shit heads got rained in for 2 centuries

then stop asking for reperations for slavery you fucking nigger.

Alt-right shouldn't fight alt-right. Individuals are good, don't speak for the collective. The collective hates us be it in America or Europe.

Normies think to want to preserve your race makes you an evil piece of shit wherever they may be.

Beaner

>tfw still white after all these years

Seriously though, we've all got to lay off of each other.

The reason the left has won for so long is because they intrinsically know not to fight eachother, that's why shitlibs will ally themselves with commies, even though they secretly want to kill eachother.

watch Walt Bismark's stuff he does a good job talking about the alt-right and where we stand right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=LUzQD0l7ZI0

What will the remaining white parts of the former United states call themselves after American balkanization is complete ?

>United European states?
>The Euro league
>We WUZ Americans
>Burgerland
>The country formally known as The United states of America

>CTR proxy faggot
>succeeding at life

top kek

I have a better job than you, I don't have to shitpost on the internet to feed myself

Nationalism is choosing to do what is best for the people of your nation, you dumb fuck.

snopes.com/2016/08/10/4th-mysterious-death-connected-to-the-dnc/

smelly dumb

You didn't make an argument. You just asked for an explanation for a really weak strawman argument nobody cares about.

We all immediately saw the problem with your assertion.

Well said

/thread

Is that pic putting fucking honey on pancakes? WTF? Is that a honeycomb for syrup?

One word: duty.

It's fucking duty, not pride.

That's humans for you though.

Why do we love our family? That's why we love our nation. It's uniting.

Multiculturalism has been shown, in every example in history, to be divisive. Diversity is our Strength. Literally, "Divided we Stand".

We both know which adage is true. And it isn't this new liberal bullshit.

The purpose of nationalism, pride in your nation/people, is to give you a sense of self. To ground you in values and history.

It is for this reason that liberals hate nationalism. It is the barrier they must destroy if they are going to remake society in their image.

It is related to the reason that ISIS hates history, by destroying a peoples history you destroy their shared identity and leave it more easily overwritten by Islam.

Nothing wrong with nationalism you dumb hohol cock-juggler. Nationalism is simply putting your country and its people first, protecting your culture and national identity. Only kike and leftists have an issue with this, and even then only when Euros and burgers do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=q9ZOX5JnuZA
watch this, comrade.

tldr: you can't love the country because the country is just soil.
patriotism / nationalism is the love of the values and virtues that created your nation,
and the need for patriotism / nationalism is to defend these from those that would destroy or replace them, thus disassembling the nation.

what this danebro said, it's about taking pride in that you are helping maintaining something great and virtuous

ofc a russian would find this hard to understand.

Can you faggots please stop with this retarded bullshit meme.

Countries and civilizations are not the product of the individual but of the collective.

Countries are the physical manefistations of the people who live/have lived in them. It is the cultural cohesion which makes countries what they are.

If you swapped Japan's population with that of Ethiopia how long before Japan turned into an impovrished shithole?

Ethiohopia on the other hand would boom. With so much natural resources under Japanese control it would become a world power in a few short years.

Nationalism breeds synergy.
Synergy is basically the effect in system, where all features good or bad are amplified.

Also emergence. When the new features appear, that are not present in systems components.

The wise ruler uses nationalism. The dumb fuck and the enemy of the state undermines nationalism.

> anglo contribution
> create academy of sciences > bleat about how fair all gentlemens are > if someone invents something, gentlemens quickly print the a couple of months old papler and bleat that they had it in their academy already
> attack all the white nations [to have no white competition in the world] by funding all kinds of savages and useful idiots around and inside their states, also promoting war among other white nations
> fabian society > society of friends of Russian freedom > reich naval pact > muh dogger banks > french revolution after destruction of french economy by dumping prices
> now > demonizing Russia on NATO summits as "the biggest threat to the world"

Now that`s a contribution.

Sorry about that, old bean.

ЛEBAЦКAЯ БЛЯДCКAЯ УHTEPMEHШHAЯ ПИДOPAШКA, ПOШEЛ HAХУЙ C MOИХ ФOPЧEЙ

Luck has nothing to do with it.

Yeah but all the ills in the world are directly my fault though, right?

You don't have to flex your morals, here, fag.
Just look on the video:
> eagle on the flag in title
> muh anglo contribution
hint: metaphors only work in first 200-300 words of text/speech; but comments are written on the last part of it