Implying the Shy Trump vote won't be bigger than the Shy Tory vote in the 90's

>Implying the Shy Trump vote won't be bigger than the Shy Tory vote in the 90's
>Implying the tangible threat of physical violence isn't an incentive to lie to pollsters who have your name, address and phone number
>Implying this won't be a Trump landslide of Reaganesque proportions

Are shills really this desperate?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shy_Tory_Factor

Are Trumprtards really this desperate though?

Trumpfags on suicide watch

When Trump shits the bed in the 1st debate, and probably refuses to do anymore afterwards because of muh dishonest media, his polls will go hisrorically low.

It'll be glorious to see Sup Forums scramble in panic on election day.

w8 for the deb8s

w8 for db8 m8 trump will do gr8

t. Increasingly nervous man

Why would I be nervous? I live in Finland

>implying there isn't actually a shy Hillary effect instead

w8 for db8 m8 trump will do gr8, 8/8 - YUGE R8INGS!

Trump supporters have better things to do than vote in polls. Especially ones ran by Mainstream Media. A larger percentage of us know those polls are rigged anyway so we don't vote. We don't even visit those garbage sites, they're for leftist queermoes.

When it comes time to vote you'll see more numbers

Because America has led the west for 300 fucking years. America decides what is allowed, and this election will determine whether or not totalitarianism is standard or not. On the Trump Train or under it, you know that shillary is straight up evil.

Interested on the opinion of americans on the "Shy Torry Factor". First of all, it's real and has been corrected and taken into account for years by french polling institutes for the FN.

The thing is that the media has been shaming heavily the so-called 'far-right' voters for a very long time in France (and arguably most of Europe). I feel that this is maybe not the case in the US and that the 'trump-shaming' is somewhat new, at least in the proportions it has taken. If it is true that the phenomenon is new in the US, and not taken into account in current polls, then you're most def looking at a landslide victory.

What do ameribros think ?

I am going to be honest here. There are some things that are talked about that are not seen much. Sometime it seems that Trump has things to say. Hillary Clinton, however when she says thing almost talks slow. If one thing can be learned from this election it is that Ted Cruz, Rand Paul. Sometimes I seriously wonder if Donald Trump knows what he did. Bernie Sanders knows all about it. The policies talked about are not going fast. One thing that is for certain is that Gary Johnson is gonna be there, there is no doubt about it. I often hear supporters saying that healthcare happened, but I only see things going one direction.

Let's be honest. I know exactly what I am talking about.

Half of the US population lives in the shaded areas, take a guess how most of those places vote.

It's funny that the cucks think Trump is the one who will create totalitarianism, "he's the next Hitler". They couldn't be more wrong. I guess that's what happens when they're just a couple IQ points from being retarded.

I honestly think that the enthusiasm gap and people declining to say they'll vote for Trump, in conjunction with a slight Hillary lead in the polls come election day (resulting in complacent Hillary supporters, many of whom aren't reliable to vote in the first place) could easily result in a Trump win.

It's almost a perfect storm for Hillary to lose, and one that she can't really prevent.

>300 years

What

Btw my Trump hat came in yesterday and the first place I wore it was at my local natural foods store. The clerk refused to check me out. I should have recorded it. I'm still not sure what/if I'm going to do about it. Tbh it was a bit scary to be discriminated against for having an opinion

I'm not going to wear my Trump hat anymore, I'm too much of a scared pussy. Everyone was looking at me in a bad way.

Did you cry? Did someone else check out you?

I tell everyone I think Trump is terrible just sont I dont have to hear shit from social media and crazy leftists. But ya.. i am voting for trump. So is my whole famile, yet would never know. How many others like me?

Thanks for correcting the record.

Holy shit, don't let other people bully you out of supporting the fucking REPUBLICAN NOMINEE for President.

Trust me, people don't give nearly as much of a shit as you think they do. You experienced something extremely rare. Don't let them win.

>It's funny that the cucks think Trump is the one who will create totalitarianism
I wonder who could be behind this concept
I was off by a few years, I've been BTFO
Sorry for disappointing you dad, But your unfair taxes pissed us off more than you can imagine.

compare to the 2012 election map

this was a much bigger potential issue in 2008 when the question was whether people were over-stating their support for Obama because they didn't want to seem racist to pollsters ("Bradley effect").

Didn't keep him from crushing Hillary and then McCain.

There is also no reason to believe that a "shy trump" effect (if there is one) would have been getting more powerful over time -- if anything, you would have expected it to go way down after the RNC since at that point Trump became the legitimate Republican nominee.

Instead we have seen Trump plummet.

Finally, the scale of this effect, if it exists, would likely be pretty small - maybe half a point.

GOTV efforts are more important.

>being this insecure about your political beliefs
consider suicide

>There is also no reason to believe that a "shy trump" effect (if there is one) would have been getting more powerful over time -- if anything, you would have expected it to go way down after the RNC since at that point Trump became the legitimate Republican nominee.
There have been legitimate violent attacks though, like the 62 year old who was beat up with a crowbar. That should scare MORE people into hiding their beliefs

>Finally, the scale of this effect, if it exists, would likely be pretty small - maybe half a point.
Why so? Where did you get that number?

No I left because autism and fear

It isn't rare in the cucked states. It's very common.

You know you can get fired/ostracized for voting for a particular candidate in the us, right?

> Americans
>shy

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHA

Yanks are far less shy than brits about politics m8

Jesus Christ, this man isn't fit to be president etc etc.

Conservatives have been shamed by the media since right before the 2000 election when Soros got heavily involved in rigging elections so it's been this way for a while. Also most msm polls are skewed to show Hillary ahead. Not to mention I cannot find one single person who actually supports Hillary so there may be even more media fuckery than we realize. That combined with closeted trump voters I think is going to make this election a landslide. Just look how hard the entire establishment is trying to demoralize us. I've never seen US media go to such full blown propaganda mode.

polls mean as much as how many times i wipe my ass when i take a shit.

Just vote.

How I get myself off and what tools I use to do it is no business of yours.

We really are. Anyone is willing to voice the American Opinion™, but to go against the Government Approved™ opinions has become something to fear.

He made all of it up since he is a shill. He is retarded to think there isn't a major shy trump effect.

If you work in the academic field, wrongthink is unemployment.

WTF I AM SHILL4HILL NOW!

Thx. I can't help but notice that many american posters say that they can't find a hilary supporter around them. Idk why that should be, do you have ppl around you that were divided between Romney and Obama, if not then maybe the socio-professional make-up of the US society isn't very homogenous.