Redpilled Careers

Should I do Accounting or become an Electrician?

What are the most redpilled jobs?

Or do IT or biology?

Ahmed already took your STEM job m8

thanks for the bump

shes CUTE!

Accounting. Trades are full unfortunately.

anything where you are your own boss.

Cyber security

A slavewage job is the most redpilled of them all.

most redpilled career is toilet cleaner
u realize everyone is actually shit from rich to poor

This. Otherwise you're making someone else money.

Biology is for women and effimate men. Any other STEM Field is fine.

This. When your your own boss.

Its very simple. Get a good education, learn proper grammar so you don't look like an idiot, look decent (no beard or peircings), and you will do fine.

STEM is fucking gay.

Electrician here, it's an over saturated field and it's not an easy job, I would go into power generation or the sciences.

Work abroad. Ideally for a large multi national in a backward country.

You will get to meet red pilled characters such as:

>former SAS trooper who provides you with private security, and will one day make it very obvious just how important he is
>mid 50s oil engineer who has been recently divorced due to spending all of his time in countries ending in -Stan
>his friend, the middle management guy, who avoided divorce by never marrying and living on a diet of whores and counterfeit jim beam
>the lady from the NGO who thinks everyone is equal and noble, until she takes a walk into town on her own and is rescued by the man with the blurred face, whereupon she realises that everything she learned about the third world in university was wrong
>your interpreter, who will quite literally acquire anything for you. He will also steal everything you own, and sell you out to warlords

>be accountant
>am tired of my current work place.
>quit and look for a new one
>got 3 offers the very next day

NEET. Not even memeing. It IS the most redpilled job

STEM, trade school, or military.

>Be accountant

NEETS have it right but their timing is off. Gotta wait for the robot revolution and basic income when all jobs become automated

Trucking

Sounds very expirienced

Study genetic engeneering.

Linguistics

Engineer for 20 years here. I've worked with over 100 manufacturing companies, have been in probably 150 plants in my career. Here are some of my thoughts
Trade Jobs

>Industrial Electrician / Power Generation / Powerline worker
>Biology if you go into Pharmaceuticals
>Pharmaceutical Validation (you travel a lot but it pays very well) It helps if you have been in the nuclear navy though, they use the same validation system
>IT security / IT infrastructure
As an american you can work for defense contractors. H1B visas can't so your job is safe. Look at Lockheed Martin, Raytheon and such. You don't need to have a military background to work for a contractor.

I confirm

Used to work as an exterminator of roaches and bedbugs (no joke) and i had to go in a rich apartments just as much as in the poor commieblock. Everybody has the same problem

Both are reasonable careers. Electrician guarantees work, and work with your hands no less, I consider it to be more more redpilled depending. If your accounting job grants you the opportunity to call out hillary on a scale large enough to be assassinated, then that would be redpilled as fuck, by chance though.

I'm studying to become a doctor, but I have to put up with a lot of leftists.