tribes.tribe.net/nolimitstwistedmen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

Prepare your jimmies

>the word faggot is censored
I cringed

And it was censored for a reason:
>FB_IMG_1470908839736.jpg

The worst thing I'll see all day and I haven't even finished my morning coffee.

>cool

What fucking site are these screenshots from?

whats the point though. any retard can still make out what the intended word was. does anyone have an unedited version?

calm yourself

tribes.tribe.net/methmen4boys
tribes.tribe.net/nolimitstwistedmen/

Holy mary...God truly has left this world

Fucking hell, takes a lot to disgust me these days as well.

I think we're all bored with edgelord DOTR fantasies, but these men need to be murdered immediately.

that's nasty, but it's not really 'leftist' tho

Fuck man. I haven't been this disturbed since I first read that cap from a bug chasers forum.

I didn't even notice the bottom statement.

This shit is all just some twisted fantasy and roleplaying. Nobody actually does all this sick shit.

...This is what I have chosen to believe.

Wow, that's deep.

>Mental age 108

I didn't know this was a rage thread.

>They go out on a date and I have my kind of "date night" with their boy.

Lube up your woman parts you can call yourself whatever you want its fine by me lmao.

is this supposed to be a cringe thread?
literally no cringe-worthy content apart from posters

Were trying hard but australia is just too good.

>this thread

This was painful to read. I've literally got tears in my eyes. I've never witnessed such depravity.

crap

i literally had to take like a 30 minute break from the internet after browsing through the posts on that website for too long, first time in a while i've gotten nauseous from something online

>cool

What does this have to do with the left?

Nope, nope, nah, no man, nah, thats not, nope.
Thank christ that shithole gave up it's nuclear weapons.

#
#
#
#

I was going to say "Swede. defending refugees while covering up rape statistics" but this fucking takes the cringe cake.

I need thicker skin for this shit

Since Pokemon Go came out, people misidentifying pokemon has been a daily occurrence.

"Wheezing over here!!"
"That's a Koffing"

"Time to evolve my Horsea into a Seaking"
"You mean Seadra?"

etc.

It's not a 'microagression', it's literally the fact that everyone is human and make mistakes.

>he wants to share his grand opening with the world

You fucking think Hitler would let this shit happen?

I thought Hitler was left wing.

Sure, he might be joking, but sadly there are tons of people out there who do this shit. Very few of them are caught. That is why I have hidden cameras in my house. God help anyone if they try this shit with my kids. I wouldnt turn them over to the police for quite some time.

he was neither left or right

I wasn't ready to be this disgusted. Fucking hell

This.

You went there

>what is surreal humor
trans logic everyone

Our nukes were a waste of money and effort and God forbid, how would you feel about an African nation with nukes?

why does he look so disheveled

Yes that's retarded. The whole point is they're mocking this event as something as ridiculous as Adolf Hitler living in a semi detatched house in Ealing or Confucious refereeing a football game between German and Ancient Greek philosophers.

couldn't read the whole thing

>slow

why is he dressed like a fucking tramp?
why does that piss me off?

Fuck, man. I need to take a break after this one

I'm not clicking that shit but is that real? Is it a pedo site where pedos message & meet freely? wtf?

God pls just wash it all away

As a secular progressive, I laughed hard at this.

Us normal men truly can't even begin to understand the level of depravity the sodomites can achieve.... we need to clease this corruption.

Because the hobo look is cool among hipster faggots. Also that's shooped. It originally said "oppose cuts not mosques" - not that that changes much.

>Muh victimhood is better then yours

>black history

Is that a real thing brehs?

>phe phi pho phum i smell a twinkie

self destruct mode engaged

Fuck the degenerate has twinkie in his name, I didn't notice; said it because he looks like a fat piece of shit.

There goes my (You)s

isn't higher mental age bad?
or did nintendo lie to me

Yes, but its just mediocre. So they have to pretend they actually achieved shit to feel good about themselves.

I missed all these deleted posts. The fuck were they about?

These people need to be rounded up and buried alive in a deep pit.

>Cool

pedo talk.

Oh no.. noooooooooo

pedo is cumming into 6 month old baby of his friends. They asked him to babysit him.

>thatsa spicey meatballs!

didn't you know? WE

He was always right.

>implying hitler was ever wrong

>pedo is cumming into 6 month old baby of his friends. They asked him to babysit him.
Nice

Oh. Day of the rope soon.

Considering how little regard liberals have for white life, even the their children's, is it really murder if you kill a liberal asshole?

Just send the link to the local police. One of those crackheads were talking about Sydney so maybe you could get some shit done.

Fuck, everybody should send a link to that site to the police. FUCK!

these people need to be culled

>Just send the link to the local police.
wouldn't the police know about that site already though? A site that blatant would be monitored, don't you think?

>One of those crackheads were talking about Sydney

Yeah, that sent chills down my spine, that motherfucker could be next door.

do you have the dipping party one?

that one always fucking boggled my mind

I will never recover from this

NOPE!!!!!!

Now know what liberals mean when something offensive they read causes physical distress.

Can we please bring back skeletons in the closet? Just pack your shit back in and close it up

Well there's a lot of sites, maybe they haven't got to it yet or noone still told them about it.

Well I did send and anonymous tip to our police, maybe they'll contact other countries, i doubt it but shit like this cant be left unchecked.