Burgers yes!

burgers yes!

Other urls found in this thread:

thecuck.gawker.com/welcome-to-gawkers-new-mens-site-the-cuck-1785101113
thecuck.gawker.com/the-politics-of-sitting-down-to-pee-1784985486
archive.is/3SSjE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're going bankrupt, Pat. It's alright.

>thecuck.gawker.com/welcome-to-gawkers-new-mens-site-the-cuck-1785101113

>Sex, dating, clothes, relationships, politics, sex, women—men have opinions about all of these things. And yet, there’s nowhere on the internet where you can go to read them. That changes today. Welcome to The Cuck, a pop-up, bespoke men’s site, for men.

>The Cuck is a site dedicated to exploring modern masculinity in all its myriad forms, and over the next few days or until it is apparent that we have not been able to attract a really loaded sponsor (P&G please call us back), you’ll hear from some of the most thoughtful men—and non-men—working in media (Gawker Media, specifically) today.

>What differentiates The Cuck from all those other men’s interest sites out there? We like to think it’s our emphasis on not being Bad. Unlike other men’s interest sites, The Cuck will not write about watches—unless there is a really good watch we want to write about, obviously, in which case, we’ll do a post about watches. There won’t be any gross, objectifying stories about female celebrities, either—just stories that celebrate them for saying smart things in interviews or appearing in Paul Feig movies, that also might occasionally mention how they look, in a complimentary way.

>But mostly, lots and lots of personal essays, which women have really cornered the market on lately, have you noticed? It seems like it’s about time for some men to also do those!

>Basically, imagine if there were a Gawker for women. Then, imagine a version of that, but for men. That’s The Cuck. Welcome. We hope you enjoy yourself, especially if you are in charge of marketing at, say, Diageo.

>TFW a liberal website posts better conservative satire in one day than Sup Forums ever has and ever will

is this fucking satire

>The logo is a black cock

thecuck.gawker.com/the-politics-of-sitting-down-to-pee-1784985486

you should have enough of black cocks in france pierre

archive.is/3SSjE

>Follow me into the bathroom, I want to tell you a story about my life.

Now here’s the hard part: You have you wait to hear it until I’ve adequately voided my body of its waste, in whatever form it is holding at the moment. In this bathroom, my male (biologically or otherwise) friend, you and I are not standing sneaker to sneaker, shoulder to shoulder, bent elbow on arm attached to hand holding respective penis to bent elbow on arm attached to hand holding respective penis at the great line of porcelain patriarchy we call urinals. You’d be handling your own on your own while I’d be yards away, only faintly aware of the melodic tinkle dribbling from your wiggle.

For you see, I always sit down to pee. And yes, it’s political.

As a man, I go through the world feeling its weight on my shoulders. I would rather society not tell me that it expects me to be so strong and virile and active and pouring sweat and carrying around lumber all the time, but it does, and like a good man, I listen. It’s exhausting. I need all the resting time I can take, that’s exactly what I’m taking when I take my pees

This is satire right?

Essentially, it is a trick site. They are feigning an interest in the views and voices of men so that they can then begin, as they put it, "exploring modern masculinity in all its myriad forms."

What does that even mean? Simple answer there. It means that they want to deconstruct "toxic masculinity" by feigning concern for the opinions of men. Once the men have spoken, "equality activists" ((third wave feminists) will then engage in a dialogue (shaming session) with men to "challenge" their ideas (setting up the narrative that men are the violent supporters and perpetrators of the patriarchy, while also painting women as the virtuous victims who have come to save the men from their "toxic" ideas).

They have no interest in men, men's issues, the suffering of men, or the current state of gender relations. In fact, the entire purpose is to reinforce dogmatic feminism through a less vitriolic channel by pretending to extend and olive branch to men.

It is a fucking Trojan horse, of sorts. Fuck that.

Read some of the articles, I'd bet my house it's satirical

more like a Trojan cuck

Those god damn Achaeans are at it again

>>Sex, dating, clothes, relationships, politics, sex, women—men have opinions about all of these things. And yet, there’s nowhere on the internet
WTF, it is everywhere on the internet. I refuse to believe this isnt satire.

Sites like that are so often like this.

"We need to avoid toxic masculinity"
Reply: what is toxic masculinity?
(user was banned for comment)

At least Gawker knows its target audience.

what the fuck
This is real?
Is this satire?
Are they having a collective mental breakdown after they lost against hulk hogan?

>Sup Forums will not understand that all of this is satire
This is why we are the IQ:93 board.

I am going to be honest here. There are some things that are talked about that are not seen much. Sometime it seems that Trump has things to say. Hillary Clinton, however when she says thing almost talks slow. If one thing can be learned from this election it is that Ted Cruz, Rand Paul. Sometimes I seriously wonder if Donald Trump knows what he did. Bernie Sanders knows all about it. The policies talked about are not going fast. One thing that is for certain is that Gary Johnson is gonna be there, there is no doubt about it. I often hear supporters saying that healthcare happened, but I only see things going one direction.

Let's be honest. I know exactly what I am talking about.

I was going to reply "sweden yes"

Assuming that they had set up a dating site for swedish women to fuck somali men.

"Ohohoho, is it satire?! Is it serious?! We won't say! But one thing's for sure: Either way, some are going to believe it, and you're going to help spread it around for us if you don't and are outraged!"

FUCK. GAWKER.

That is great satire