W-what's it like to be an American?

W-what's it like to be an American?

Other urls found in this thread:

corson.org/archives/sociological/S27_090109.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's okay tons of food joints and sloots and freedums but were in a very critical time and a lot of the youth is fucking brainwashed with liberal ideas.

corson.org/archives/sociological/S27_090109.htm

If Hillary gets elected were fucked

>were
>were
>were
>were
>were
And it comes from fucking Poland m8

Obviously meant we're. Calm down Indonesia.

Probably being of fat with guns.

If you magically went into a random American's body there would be like a 50/50 chance you'd be a nigger or a mexican.

better than going into a random Canadian and having a 100% chance of being A FUCKING LEAF

I would imagine it wouldn't be much different other than cultural stuff desu

True, we're eternally bros

Ehhhh how many dollarydoos for a pack of cigs, a fifth of whiskey and a copy of no man's sky

you wont want to know if Hillary wins.

I AM REALLY, THERE ARE *ACTUALLY* PEOPLE BORN TODAY AS CANADIANS HAHAAHAH

Hell yeah

You can pay or be paid to suck or not suck dick or vagina on or not on either a quad, a dirtbike, a truck or a stealth bomber in or not in a tent, a house, an apartment, a condo, or a cardboard box on a sunday in july, regardless of the moon phase and socio-economic climate....

I guess like being australian just without the bantz.

It's fucking amazing, I'm originally from Colombia but I act the American stereotype as much as possible, sleep with 3 different guns under my pillow, eat fuck tons of steak, yell at niggers, own a confederate flag, go hunting, and try to cause as much butthurt to foreign people as possible.

Mexicans and niggers and the poor whites who have to live among them. Im 34 from Houston and in elementary couldn't go to the school a block away cause they taught half in spanish. 30 years ago they taught in spanish! Just at the gym at midnight and some hot as fuck white girl has some gorilla and sand monkey all over her; she looked at me like you racist cause I look like a skinhead lulz. She just new I was judging her.

Could be worse.

>be fat
>get cucked
>get shot

Game?

Gay sex like an australian.