Time to unmask the true evil that is Islam

Old thread is dead.

Link to 7 page email released by Judicial Watch.

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf

Now that the normies know that our government was complacent in the formation of ISIS, it is time to know who the Muslim Brotherhood really is. They are the driving force that is using our laws to push and spread Islam a cross the world.

Incoming dump. You must know who is ultimately behind the creation of ISIS.

Stephen Coughlin

Short intro:
"Red Pill" Lecture
youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc[Embed]
Remarks on Benghazi
youtube.com/watch?v=FKemdGeYfrA[Embed]

Long Form:

Introduction
youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw[Embed]
Understanding the War on Terror Through Islamic Law
youtube.com/watch?v=NsArto3UVT0[Embed]
Abrogation and the Milestones Process
youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s[Embed]
Muslim Brotherhood, Arab Spring, and the Milestones Process
youtube.com/watch?v=gMQ0B2ivjPs[Embed]
The Role of the OIC in Enforcing Islamic Law
youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc[Embed]
The Boston Attack and Individual Jihad
youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4[Embed]

Articles:
unconstrainedanalytics.org/coughlin-for-beginners/
unconstrainedanalytics.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Stephen-Coughlin-Thesis.pdf

Books & Book Reviews:
unconstrainedanalytics.org/books/catastrophic-failure-blindfolding-america-in-the-face-of-jihad/
amazon.com/dp/B00X6GH8PA/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SOxsnOG0VYo
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=jJcXq08lALs
nationalreview.com/corner/436854/doj-followed-obama-clinton-un-resolution-against-negative-speech-about-islam
nationalreview.com/article/335716/blasphemy-and-islam-andrew-c-mccarthy
shoebat.com/2014/06/10/obama-hillary-absolutely-something-video/
unconstrainedanalytics.org/stephen-coughlin-questions-members-of-the-oic-human-rights-committee/
defenddemocracy.org/media-hit/questions-for-the-pentagon-who-is-hesham-islam/
jihadwatch.org/2008/01/the-implications-of-the-dismissal-of-stephen-coughlin-joint-staff-pentagon
thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/7494-george-soros-allies-with-the-muslim-brotherhood
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2011/02/02/AR2011020205041.html?hpid=opinionsbox1
wnd.com/2011/02/261337/
nowtheendbegins.com/george-soros-behind-groups-seeking-hard-line-islamic-states/
freebeacon.com/national-security/george-soros-had-white-house-meeting-with-obamas-isis-czar/
breitbart.com/national-security/2015/12/10/obamas-new-anti-islamic-state-czar-advocated-funding-hamas-government/
politico.com/story/2016/01/robert-malley-syria-bashar-assad-isil-217503
nber.org/digest/sep02/w9074.html
nationalinterest.org/blog/bruce-hoffman/todays-highly-educated-terrorists-4080
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/03/dhaka-isil-terrorists-were-drawn-from-well-eduated-bangladeshi-e/
nytimes.com/2005/06/14/opinion/the-madrassa-myth.html?_r=0
conservapedia.com/Stephen_Coughlin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE.

There are hours of material in my post that will inform you of who and what the Muslim Brotherhood stand for. This is the most important information to know in order to effectively link the Administration to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Islam isn't inherently evil but it can easily become evil if the ((((media)))) promote the idea that it is harmless to the west. If is kept contained in the Middle east and every whisper of violence or expansion into the west is crushed with extreme prejudice then the West and Middle east can co-exist.

The majority of hatred modern Middle easteners have for the west can be traced back to the West giving kikes land in Israel.

Also:
>Daily reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with Iran/Shia Islam.

The Sunnis are the ones fucking everything up.

INB4-t.mohammed. I think Islam is fucking retarded but it's not going anywhere, the real enemy is globalist jews, if we got rid of them the muslim diaspora would have no leaders and would be easily quashed and sent back to their desert shitholes.

Bump.

They're shilling a story on the radio about a Christian Syrian migrant who owns a pawn shop. Gave some bitch a few hundred bucks for a necklace and let her keep it. Video on YouTube with 10 million views.

Just referred to him as a Syrian refugee. They're going to import so much Muslim scum if this cunt wins.

REEEEEEEEEE

Muslims
>kill anyone who opposes them
>politicians give in to their whims

Whites
>whine on internet
>get treated like Hitler

hmmmmm

Spot on, based Britbro.

Bump, going to go through this info thanks op

The Jews such as Soros and Brisinskie are large thrones in our side but the normies won't go for the Jew Puppet Masters line yet. We need them focused on Islam first. They will slowly learn who is behind all them is as they learn more.

Fuggin auto correct

Yup, grab some coffe and get to watching!

My last comment for now so I don't hit the self bump limit. Don't let this thread slide.

Bumpin with FBI BRO

>complacent
Complicit, you fuckwit! While I am aware of the danger to world civilization that Islam represents, I am much more likely to be influenced by someone's arguments if they actually know the meaning of the words they use.
Ignoramuses will simply be ignored.

Now start again, and make a proper thread...with thinking involved.

Focusing on Islam as a whole is pointless though. We need to focus on immigration, highlight the risks and past negative consequences of immigration. Focus on the diaspora, not the ideology because normies are too concerned with political correctness, too indoctrinated by the media to criticize Islam as a whole lest they be tarred as racists.

We need to say that we want the middle east to get better, we want to end Western Intervention into the Middle East, not for our benefit but for the benefit of the poor poor immigrants who are too afraid to return home and actually take some fucking responsibility for their countries.

It needs to come from a place of love, even if that love is fake. Make the Middle East Great again! (so all the shitskins fuck off back there).

>Stephen Coughlin
>Coughlin
>Colhugn
>calhoun
slim calhoun
youtube.com/watch?v=SOxsnOG0VYo

>judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf

Very interesting

Bumpin

>briefed SEALs, CIA, etc etc.
>They call his briefs 'red pill' briefs

Is this shit true? Who is this guy?

Watch the introduction video in the Long Form section.

>CANT EVEN MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>SPREAD IT

>FUCK CAIR

youtube.com/watch?v=jJcXq08lALs

As a Christian (Catholic, specifically) I find the muslim religion to be extremely christphobic.

They claim to be so tolerant because they call Jesus a prophet of their religion.

That is complete bullshit. Jesus' only prophecy was of his own death and resurrection. He was not a prophet. He was the fulfillment of prophecy. John chapter 1 says it best. In the beginning was the Word. And the Word was with God. And the Word was God. Then later, it says Jesus is the Word made flesh.

What this means is simply that the prophets before Jesus who spoke about messianic prophecy were predicting Jesus. There is no reason for God to give a prophet 600+ years after Jesus died, because the Word had already become flesh. When muslims claim to be cool with Christianity because they call Jesus a prophet, they are actually pushing the worst kind of heresy. Don't believe their lies.

Probably going to be called a shill for this, but did this guy ever post proof to his claims? Last time I remember reading through them, he said that there wouldn't be a decision on prosecution for a while. And then 2 weeks later we got Comey pussing out.

That said, I remember him saying that if word got out about something with regards to her e-mails/CF got out, then we might get declarations of war. The US funding/giving weapons to/creating ISIS (as was revealed recently) sounds like something that would cause that.

With the leaks that have come to light I would say some of what was said is substantiated, but as to the validity of FBI BRO as a whole I can not be certain. I want to believe everything he posted but that's not the world we should live in. The more leaks tho the more I see what he said as truth. The Clinton Foundation was always the smoking gun. Comey and Lynch were apart of it. This looks like the trail runs deep. I would put fbi BRO on the back burner to simmer while more leaks come out.

Wearing a hood is making history... What has this world come too.

>religidiots arguing over who's fantasies have greater weight
You're ALL nutjobs who need to be divested of the idea that your made up bullshit has any validity in the real world.
Go to church and pray if you must
Then come outside and act like normal people.

This is what is going to happen, we see it time and time again, like the US govt is just one big endless comedy of errors.

They are absolutely complicit and questions about the authenticity of the entire war on terror need to be asked

Friendly bump.

Bump for education

Amazing how they acknowledge the subjugation but only dance around it from a distance.

>Islam isn't inherently evil

That is an unenlightened view, friend. Watch "Abrogation and the Milestones Process" to understand why. Outwardly, it might seem like "radical Islam" is just Salafist/Milestones Process/ Sayyid Qutb/ Hassan Al-Banna/ abrogationalist twisting of words, but it isn't. Read literally and as interpreted by credible Islamic figures of authority, Islam is a warfighting doctrine and a force multiplier.

Islam as a total prefabricated system of morals and law is more like a superweapon left idling for a few hundred years before Qutb and Al-Banna realized they could turn it back on again.

Zionism was a happy accident that only promoted political instability and made it easier for the Brotherhood to make a straw man out of the West and suggest itself as an alternative.

That is why we see the continual fall of secular/moderate dictators in the ME who happen to not align with the Brotherhood. They have the power and legitimacy to challenge the Brotherhood's dominion over the contemporary narrative surrounding Sunni Islam and that scares them.

It just so happens that killing these "moderate" dictators frequently helps the petrodollar and slakes Israel's bloodlust temporarily. Globalists, Salafists, and the Jews are in a win-win-win situation where the only people who lose are the poor bastards who end up with their own scrotums in their mouths.

> Muslim Brotherhood fronts such as the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR), the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC), Association of Muslim Scholars (IAMS), and the Muslim American Society (MAS) significantly dictate our intelligence process and threat conceptualization of radical Islam, namely by sanctioning the "cultural experts" who can separate "bigoted speculation" from actionable intelligence
>These individuals are invariably foreign nationals with ties to Brotherhood affiliates and disturbingly deep connections in the State Department/Department of Defense
>All Brotherhood fronts can be understood through the Doctrine of Abrogation as reflected in the works of Brotherhood founder and architect Sayyid Qutb and the Milestone Process
>American Brotherhood affiliates such as the Muslim Student Association (MSA), Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC), Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), the North American Islamic Trust (NAIT), and the International Institute of Islamic Thought (IIIT) were all named as terrorist organizations not clearly separable from entities like ISIS, Hamas, and Boko Haram by the United Arab Emirates Cabinet in 2014
>In July 2011, Hillary Clinton was approached by the General Secretary of the OIC and asked to commit State Department efforts to pass laws restricting unsanctioned discussion of Islam, committing to the use of "peer pressure and shaming" should individuals attempt to exercise their 1st Amendment rights
>When asked by the Chairman of the House Subcommittee on the Constitution to affirm that the Obama administration would never "entertain or advance a proposal that criminalizes speech against any religion", Assistant Attorney General Tom Perez refused to answer
>This is only more troubling in light of President Obama's 2012 warning delivered to the UN General assembly that "The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam"

>We can still stop this
>literally elected one president
>twice

It was always too late

>In 2012, leadership of the FSA was purged and 2/3 of new command were associated with the Muslim Brotherhood of Syria
> Shortly after, the US began furnishing the FSA with training, financial, and military support, namely BGM-71 TOW missiles
>By 2014, many FSA members trained by US and Allies defect to ISIS

>World Assembly of Muslim Youth (WAMY)
>Organization of Islamic Cooperation(OIC)
>Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR)
>Association of Muslim Scholars (IAMS)
>Muslim American Society (MAS)
>Muslim Student Association (MSA)
>Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC)
>Islamic Society of North America (ISNA)
>North American Islamic Trust (NAIT)
>International Institute of Islamic Thought (IIIT)

The UAE Council named most of these groups as terrorist entities not easily differentiated from the likes of ISIS, Boko Haram, or Abu Sayyaf in 2014. All operate within the United States with varying degrees of backing from the Muslim Brotherhood. The CF must be wrapped up in at least one, either by way of Khizr Khan's Saudi connection or independently. At the very least she cut a dirty deal in 2011 with the OIC to suppress "unsanctioned" speech regarding Islam through the adoption of Resolution 16/18 and subsequently purged high-ranking intelligence,defense figures, including Stephen Caughlin, out of their positions at the expressed behest of Hesham Islam, the senior advisor for International Affairs to Deputy Secretary of Defense Gordon England, who was a special envoy to ISNA. ISNA, of course, being a Brotherhood front in the US.

nationalreview.com/corner/436854/doj-followed-obama-clinton-un-resolution-against-negative-speech-about-islam
nationalreview.com/article/335716/blasphemy-and-islam-andrew-c-mccarthy
shoebat.com/2014/06/10/obama-hillary-absolutely-something-video/
unconstrainedanalytics.org/stephen-coughlin-questions-members-of-the-oic-human-rights-committee/
defenddemocracy.org/media-hit/questions-for-the-pentagon-who-is-hesham-islam/
jihadwatch.org/2008/01/the-implications-of-the-dismissal-of-stephen-coughlin-joint-staff-pentagon

Almost none of this post is true.
Islam has been at war with the western world for over 1000, before twitter and Fox news.
The US has been at war with Muslims since Jefferson was president.
No. Islam will never be compatible, and no, their inherent intolerance and culture cannot exist in any democracy, nor any nation attempting to maintain a society of equality and freedom.
Stop your faggot ass Starbucks bumper sticker talk about coexisting, because it is talk like that which gets people killed.

>My foundations are prepared to contribute what they can. In practice, that means establishing resource centers for supporting the rule of law, constitutional reform, fighting corruption and strengthening democratic institutions in those countries that request help in establishing them, while staying out of those countries where such efforts are not welcome

t. George Soros

thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/7494-george-soros-allies-with-the-muslim-brotherhood
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2011/02/02/AR2011020205041.html?hpid=opinionsbox1
wnd.com/2011/02/261337/
nowtheendbegins.com/george-soros-behind-groups-seeking-hard-line-islamic-states/

GO user GO!!!!!

Okay, I change my position on that statement. However I believe that my point about keeping Islam in an isolation chamber still stands. If we consolidate all the in-fighting to the middle east we will see relative safety and stability.

What you describe has no compatibility with Western democracy in the slightest so it must be kept at an arms length but it's a fools errand to try and fight a centuries old ideology on a theological/moral level. Their religious leaders spend their whole lives strengthening their beliefs and the beliefs of their followers, although many think differently, the west has nothing to compare with this (Sam Harris doesn't count, kek).

It's been at war with everyone since Muhammed invaded Medina and killed all the Jews.

>Soros has close ties with Robert Malley, Obama's current ISIS czar
>Under Malley's watch as Director of the National Security Council, the Iran nuclear deal was sold by creating an echo chamber populated by favorably aligned think tanks
>One of which, Ploughshares Fund, was financed By Soros' Open Society Institute >Soros also sat on the board of trustees and is a major funder of the International Crisis Group, where Malley served as Middle East director before being tapped by the Obama administration.

>Malley is a Hamas apologist
>He calls for Israel, the Palestinians, Lebanon, Syria and other Arab countries to resume negotiations on all tracks based on the Arab Peace Initiative, which promises full Arab recognition and normalization of relations with Israel

freebeacon.com/national-security/george-soros-had-white-house-meeting-with-obamas-isis-czar/
breitbart.com/national-security/2015/12/10/obamas-new-anti-islamic-state-czar-advocated-funding-hamas-government/
politico.com/story/2016/01/robert-malley-syria-bashar-assad-isil-217503

>Islam has been at war with the western world for over 1000 years

yes and it was largely kept at arms length and wasn't allowed to influence the moral and social fabric of Western society. We are always going to be at war with Islam, it's not going anywhere.

I'm not talking about 'coexisting' like some hippy faggot, I'm talking about isolating Islam to the middle east and crushing any indication that Sharia is bleeding into our civilisation.

Having said that, I doubt there is much we can do now to stop the muslim infestation. The Barbarians are literally at the gates, there's very little we can do to stop them now. We can prolong our safety but the time for talk is largely over.

>I believe that my point about keeping Islam in an isolation chamber still stands.
You can't "isolate" poisonous ideas. You just have to wipe them out.
There are many extinct religions. I see no reason why Islam shouldn't join them.

Rofl

>dat ironic filename

Exactly. The only way to defeat it is to 1) distract, divide, or otherwise pacify its followers by means of simpler ideologies; 2) encourage as many competing, credible narratives of Islam as possible; and 3) specifically encourage narratives that do not revolve around the continual maintenance of oneself as a "true believer" (i.e., not an apostate) through increasingly strict adherence to literal Islamic texts.

If one could plant something similar to the "salvation through Christ" concept, it would be great. You could call yourself a Muslim on the basis of a personal and abstract relationship with Allah, flout the literal scripture, and still call yourself a Muslim.

Basically, we're talking about Sufism here which, surprise, was the preferred form of Islam under the highly cosmopolitan, stable, and long lived Ottoman Empire. Unsurprisingly, it is a particularly hated sect of Islam by the Brotherhood and has been attacked with a vengeance in all countries where a significant Salafist presence exists.

After 1500 years of beheadings and repression, I can't see an Islamic reformation happening any time soon.
It would probably be a better idea to appeal to their natural greed. Point out that all countries which are successful are secular, and that all Islamic countries are shitholes. Then carefully point out the socio-economic reasons for this (in a simple meme/cartoon form).
Fund the apostate movement (and supply them with arms to defend themselves).
Of course, it will have to be a non-westener who instigates this.

And it would help greatly if we stopped fucking with their homelands for our profit.

>Islam isn't inherently evil
It is designed to dominate other civilisations. This is the definition of Jihad

Bampu

Went and ordered that enormous book, Catastrophic Failure on eBay after watching a few segments. Seems like all the ammo I'll ever need

Good shit user

kill all the goats and they will anal sex each other to death. I would not miss goats if it lead to less terrorists.

The crazy thing is that such a variant of Islam exists and holds those beliefs, but was purged in countries seeking to legitimize more fundamentalist rhetoric. To suggest this was a coincidence is absurd.

Also, appeals to materialism are frighteningly without appeal to the most fundamentally religious. Throw stupidity into the mix and you get the idiot who literally believes there are 72 virgins waiting for him if he turns himself into a bomb. If you earnestly believe that all the rewards of God's kingdom are greater than all the riches of the Earth, there is no reasoning with you. No matter how much I offer you, I categorically cannot give you a better deal than the one you think you have.

How can you expect to maintain the rule of law is you can't even bribe them to be good, much less convince them of the merits of a rationally agreed upon social contract?

Greed is hard-wired in humans as an evolutionary must.
And you have to be spectacularly stupid to miss the fact you are living in a bombed-out shithole instead of a modern city with running water and electric street lights.
Obviously, there are going to be retards who reject any proposal. I was thinking more of targeting the less mentally challenged. Those with a non-religious education. The current problem these people have regarding ditching Islam is that they are culturally isolated. Instead of praising ourselves for how tolerant we are towards Islam, we should push a meme that we instead praise and support those who see it for what it is and leave. These people are our greatest weapon against this cult, and yet they are almost completely ignored.

I wish we could actually have a study group over this shit. Memes get the heavy lifting done around here, but they need new kernels of distilled insight to condense around every once and a while.

If we could package the very dense stuff Caughlin says into a flood of twitter-size memes or even something like the Coincidence Detector, I think we would really have something.

That's the problem with my generation today. They get all their news from 140 character or less posts. They take everything that agrees with their narrow world view as fact. We have to post hours of info to litterally reeducate these people. Sadly this info can not be summed up in to a tweet because the information backing the claims goes so deep.

Do such moderate, sensible people even exist in a country that has been at war with itself or foreign powers for three generations? By your logic, the rapefugees should really see the light over the next few years and have a good laugh at their past barbaric ways as they fully embrace consumer capitalism and Western decadence. For that matter, how do you explain the fact that the country sponsoring most Salafi proselytizing--Saudi Arabia--is fabulously well developed and consumerist? How do you explain that most of the 9/11 hijackers and Al-Quaida leadership were educated at the university or postgraduate level?

As stupid as it sounds to us, these clearly intelligent men are making a rational choice to wager that God's punishments and rewards are too large in scale to even permit a discussion of their relative importance compared to earthly matters. It is Pascal's Wager taken to its furthest conclusion. For any society based on Enlightenment values, this is absolute poison.

>Do such moderate, sensible people even exist in a country that has been at war with itself or foreign powers for three generations
No. The sensible people left those shitholes long ago. But they still exist, and they are ex-muslims, so...
>the rapefugees should really see the light over the next few years and have a good laugh at their past barbaric ways as they fully embrace consumer capitalism
They would if they were genuinely fleeing those shitholes, and not part of a sneaky cultural invasion plan
>how do you explain the fact that the country sponsoring most Salafi proselytizing--Saudi Arabia--is fabulously well developed and consumerist
Er...Oil? Saudi is as much a shithole as every other Islamic country once you leave the tourist traps of Riyadh. Travel 50km outside the capital, and you will find people living in tin shacks (see, greed IS hardwired)
>How do you explain that most of the 9/11 hijackers and Al-Quaida leadership were educated at the university or postgraduate level
Wait! Are you telling me that you actually believe those hijackers traveled under their real names!!!!! LMFAO!!!
>clearly intelligent men
Every college educated Muslim I've ever talked to, upon questioning, turned out to have "studied" the same subject. 9000 internet points if you can guess what it was (spoiler ((It's Islam))) end spoiler).
There is practically no global media voice to those who have rejected this toxic ideology. Not only is this a waste of a valuable tool, it is also a moral betrayal of those who took this brave step (because we know what the mussel-morons will have planned for them, don't we?)

It's clear from his briefs he's really only used to briefing at the strategic and grand strategic level. Taking his analyses and turning them into soundbites would erase all the depth from his statements which is sad because 99.9% of people just do not care enough to dig beyond their media of choice

He's right you know

It's really sad but true. A lot like asking a mathematician to explain calculus without talking about limits. You can do it, but it is always going to involve a lot of sketchy hand waving bullshit that will end up making the instructor angry and the student frustrated.

Al-Zawahiri was a doctor. Bin Laden held a degree in civil engineering. Underestimating the level at which your enemy is playing the game is just as bad, if not worse, than failing to realize you are being played.

nber.org/digest/sep02/w9074.html
nationalinterest.org/blog/bruce-hoffman/todays-highly-educated-terrorists-4080
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/03/dhaka-isil-terrorists-were-drawn-from-well-eduated-bangladeshi-e/
nytimes.com/2005/06/14/opinion/the-madrassa-myth.html?_r=0

>complacent
>not knowing how words work

Stay stupid, my friend

This shit is too deep for normies to comprehend. If you tell them that we let Islamic special interest groups send people to work for the state department, they will just say 'well they ARE experts at Islam, anon1!!'. If you say these groups are just pulled organizations set up by the Muslim Brotherhood, 'where's the proof? Stop believing in right wing conspiracy theories user!'

People's heads are so far up their ass that it's nearly hopeless. People are too satisfied with the status quo to get upset and fix it.

It seems CTR is in full force lately. Look at all the BS distraction threads on GMOs, cut vs uncut and gays being OK.

More important shit is going on right now

Bump for freedom

>Stephen Coughlin is a lawyer and former Joint Chiefs of Staff intelligence analyst who was in effect fired by the Pentagon at the request of Hesham Islam who has since been suspected of being an Islamic terrorist sympathizer

>Hesham Islam

Hmmmmmmmmmm

conservapedia.com/Stephen_Coughlin

>there is literally nothing wrong with Iran/Shia Islam.

>worshipping an illiterate, desert-dwelling pedophilic warlord
>nothing wrong

Sure thing, Achmed.