Olympic Gods

Can you even compete plebs?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugee_Olympic_Team_at_the_2016_Summer_Olympics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why's China above Russia?

We almost beat your Dream Team in the basketball. Also, population adjusted (medals as a percentage of total population), we beat you

Come back during the next winter olympics, where you'll get your shit pushed in by a country with barely 5 million inhabitants.

Everyone is above russia... Russia is the Tyrone of the sport world. Full of drugs and low grades.

Because half their athletes were banned due to drugs. China has it's athletes drugged up but not banned

140 Russian Competitors were not allowed to compete. They lost like half or more of their athletes right before competition

>almost
>population adjusted
Holy shit you sound like a fucking loser, Jesus Christ. Also, that "Dream Team" is composed of people who didn't drop out of fear from the third world conditions of that shithole.

>almost

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF lol

Wait for the drinking competition and australia will be back on top.

i'm happy with 4th, given we only have 20 million people coming 4th out of 200 countries is pretty good. also our team is like 99% white except for a few abbos

Nobody cares about winter olympics, it's essentially just another "special" olympics for snow 'tards

Listen mate, since Australia has a population similar to a single US state, we do pretty well. If we had the same population as the US, we would easily win. It's good that you guys win every Olympics but there is no way you could beat Australia in a medals/population contest

>Nobody cares about summer olympics, it's essentially just another "special" olympics for sun 'tards

Nogs running around a track is of course not special olympics, right?

At least you tried, England.

Our best player isn't even there dummy

Icedancing is the best sport of all.

>IF WE IGNORE ACTUAL REALITY AND ADJUST THE MEASURE TO MY EXACT ARBITRARY SPECIFICATIONS, WE TECHNICALLY WIN KIND OF!
If you were American, you'd have made a great Bernie Sanders supporter.

Hungary is the best European nation.
maybe multi-culti was a mistake, after all. Huh, Germany?

That's the gayest shit ever alongside curling, but you can't have it all.

Reminder that gymnastics rhythmic is part of the Summer Olympics.

>implying Obama didnt force the athletes into doping in order to prove his political narrative.

>tfw no medals

32 medals - 320 million pop
7 medals - 10 million pop

you guys are very far behind

All your best swimmers, jumpers, and runners are already here

>Hungarian education

do you colonic cancer burgers even common core?

>10 mill pop
Man...

> Mfw The Empire wins again.

usa: 10 million people = 1 medal (320M / 32)
hun: 1.428 million people = 1 medal (10M / 7)

>us education

Aren't all american athletes niggers at this point?

even worse for them

and you are full of shit that MSM pushes down your throat, stupid goyum.
If you take some time and examine WADA report you will see that there is literally zero facts suggesting that FSB is drugging our team something. Only assertions and opinions.
Yes, our sportsmen were often caught on doping in the past. But take a look at the number of doping probes of Russian athletes and American, for example. Our athletes are probed 3-4 times more often, of course that's why number of caught ones is higher.
And what exactly is this "doping"? Have you ever asked yourself? Take recent Meldonium scandal - the drug doesn't help you in any way, it doesn't make you stronger or more agile or something. The only thing it does is it prevents heart atttack when you are exercising too much. Next american drug association makes a probe of russian athletes, sees that Meldonium is found in a lot of probes and fucking proposes to ban Meldonium on a single fact that "a lot of russian athletes are using it". Not because it enhances their abilities in any fucking way.
Fuck you all you hypocrites and dumb goyums

don't bother -- the burger cannot count above potato

REKT

>32 medals - 320 million pop
>7 medals - 10 million pop

Do the math. If america could enter 32 contestants for every 1 contestant that they enter, it would be a proper per-capita competition, and we would still win more than 32:1 medals.

My point being, we could send our 10th rated team and we would still stomp everyone else because of our nutrition, history of excellence, and command of the english language.

Chinese population 1.357 billion people
1 gold medal for every 123 million people

US population 318 milion
1 gold medal for every 29 million people

Japan population 127 million
1 gold medal for every 21 million people

Australia population 23 million
1 gold medal for every 4.6 million people

Hungary population 10 million
1 gold medal for every 2 million people

>Hungary is god tier

>15 times the population of Australia
>only three time the medals
Absolutely pathetic

tfw your country is losing to best korea

>Almost beat you
So almost winnin, which we call losing
>Per capita
Again, loser talk. Though I expect nothing less from a "country" that can't even win against birds.

>>us education

hey magyars, how's your border fence holding up? we're counting on you to stop the shitskin invasion.

>10 year old child almost beats 25 year old man in a game
>heh... almost isnt good enough kid. im better.

Kek " almost beat" is not beating. Try again kangaroo.

> dream team
> minus the best US players at pg (paul and curry), sg (harden), sf (lebron), c
(dwight) and defensive wing (iguodala)

Gr8 b8 m8

>be Hungary
>BTFO rich cuck countries

Yes we can :^)

Weird how at the same time we have the best athletic people as well. Usa is number 1 baby. Get used to it sweety

Bo вcём миpe ecть cпopт бoльших дocтижeний и вo вcём миpe cпopтcмeны — пpoффи, лeчaт тpaвмы, cнимaют ycтaлocть и пoвышaют тoнyc c пoмoщью вoccтaнaвливaющих opгaнизм пpeпapaтoв. Taк былo вceгдa.

all you losers are gonna get your asses kicked by the REAL champs, the "refugee" olympics team

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugee_Olympic_Team_at_the_2016_Summer_Olympics

Hold your horses, real events haven't even started yet, yes I'm talking about track and field, australiafags won't get shit there and america certainly will not dominate, so it is 100% irrelevant, noone gives a fuck about swimming and manlethetics

Don't bother man, Olympics failed to be just a competition since 1936, it's only politics and chemists/doctors competition for a long time already. We, and other countries, are going there only to support some kind of an image of a well-rouded country and recent attack on Russia is just that - an atttempt to taint our image on international scene. It's sad but not surprising, get over it and move on.

Multiculturalism.jpg

A higher population only increases the likelihood of outlier athletes. Being as there are only so many events, training and culture play a bigger part in Olympic success than population.

>as a percentage of total population
Australia isn't even in the top 10 if we do that.

usually only the third world niggers do good in the running

So basically what you're saying is that the US is complete shit compared to any other country besides China?

Japan has bit over 100mil citizens and US over 300mil. They have you beat, by a lot. 56 vs your measly 32.

This also is true for pretty much any other country except China as well. When we combine all the medals of EU for example, it'll be more than US.

So yeah, "burger fuck yeah" bro!

>Weird how at the same time we have the best athletic people as well
no. it's an expected "perk" of de-evolution.

But guys dont you think its fucking sad that white countries are allowed to use niggers for the olympics? Shit like running...

It's like China entering a world beauty pagent with a blonde haired blue eyed swede chick.

>Canadians
>"Summer" olympics

We can't compete in the heat, Xiao.

Burger brings the bants

only if you consider single-medal-winning pismire nations that have populations the size of an oz suburb

>≥5,000,000 threshold

>burgers nigger team
>Chinks doping

By BTFO-ing the whole world by a large margin?

>all the medals of the EU
Yeah because that doesn't give you 6-7x more athletes

Russia is too far behind. Still using drugs from the 70s and 80s while america and china probably are genetically modifying their athletes.

winter olympics is literally just a bunch of privileged faggots who had too much money and too much time on their hands.

Come on fellas. The USA still won. fair enough. Just pointing out that Australia is 4th. Pretty fucking good for a nation of 20 million. I accept that the USA is the best nation at the Olympics. Excuse me for being proud of my underdog nation competing with giants like Russia, China, the USA a bunch of European nations and still being able to give em a run for their money.

Also, if it comes to a US vs Australia for the gold medal in basketball; I would still bet on the US but we will give them a good game. If we are lucky, we may even win

Oh shit, you fags actually are in the top 10 Congratulations.

>almost
笑 wwwwwwwwwwwww

You got fucking snow in your country, what's your excuse?

>boohoo it's wrong to use our butthurt logic against us

Thanks for proving my point.

Hey babe, make me a sandwich. Must be mad that you live in the asshole of the world and your athlete's are worse then most gook country's kekekek.

You cannot be this thick

He's just angry because he knows that American nigger athletes can't handle snow.

Burgers rely on niggers to get medals? Sad.

You cunts cheated big time and got caught. get over yourselves. You're like a third world country trying to win medals by doping on a massive scale. Out of the big nations, only China, maybe, is worse for that kind of shit. You Slav untermensch can only win by cheating anyway. Why bother?

Have you not seen american athletes? 90% black, all of them.

My country may be shit, but at least we're white shit.

Once again burgers prove we are in better shape than lazy, fat Euros, Hispanics, Asians, and Australozealanders
Feels good being the best athletes in the world.

that's expected -- highest WW2 participation rate per capita after the krauts and war is directly analogous to sport

however, even that list is deceptive, as the kiwis haven't won shit compared to shit-posters, yet are two ranks above (hence the 5,000,000 pop threshold)...

>list covers 2016 only
>drug cheats should be excluded
>east germs excluded
>soviets excluded...

Well, that would be quite a surprise :)

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

nice try Chang

>2nd amended

>Tfw faggots doubt Murica.
Now make me a sandwich babe.

>yfw America is only 60% white

Go away Candana

>But-but-but we *almost* won, so that obviously means we won. Also if you chop up all our medals with tin snips until we have one piece per person and then cross your eyes and squint really hard it totally looks like we have the most medals so yeah we pretty much win forever lol murka btfo

yeah, yeah. we are cheating by taking drugs that aren't enhancing our abilities in any way.
just admit that you weaklings can't beat us in fair fight, so your only way to win is to disqualify us from participating.
pathetic

I'll take some yellow in my snow rather than tar.

At least the chinks don't murder cops and then demand you apologize. They just buy up all the land until China's inevitable collapse.

I'm not denying your win, America. I'm saying it's no surprise that a black country like yours wins at sprinting!

>no whites in US to contest in winter olympics
>niggers or basically any other race can't into snow
>"waaaaaaaaah winter olympics are for faggots"

I just accused you of being triggered.. so you reply by saying I'm triggered..
>wew lad
>Australian banter
Getting rusty there babe.

Mfw Maryland is kicking ass this olympics

Hungary: 160 athletes/10mil = .000016% of population

USA: 554 athletes/320mil = .0000017% of population.

Hungary is over represented by a degree of 10.

Don't be insecure. Losing is preferred in European culture anyway.

DELETE THIS

Butthurt ozzies.

You ever fucking tried to shoot an emu? I shot one 3 times with a 303 rifle. fucker ran off and I never found it! Shoot a kangaroo once like that and it dies soon after. Those fuckers are like terminators. That emu must of died, just must of run a few fucking kilometers before it did. Honestly. Unless you shoot the fuckers in the head, neck or lower leg, or heart (which is hard because they are fucking fast fuckers) then you could probably unload a clip into one and it would still run away. Fuck them!

That's a fair point, we are inherently better. But just because you're not up to our standards doesn't mean that we should lower your standards to put you on our level. You know what that'd make you? A woman.